The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Blood on condom (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=687875)

Karasuno 14-04-2018 11:06 AM

Blood on condom

Hi bros, is it common to get blood on your condom after the deed and also what’s the risk of STDs with that. Just in a past few days, I had two girls bled on me which I only noticed after. Condom didn’t break but I got blood on base of penis. It is scarying me and I’ll be taking STD screening soon. They are working ladies from FL1. I think it was because bros before me went hard with them and I went pretty hard until the girl was screaming but I just thought she was enjoying.

Both girls who bled on me seems quite new to the scene so it maybe a saving grace.

samyboys 14-04-2018 11:08 AM

Re: Blood on condom

virgin or menses blood? or worse, open sores:eek:

sammyboyfor 14-04-2018 11:21 AM

The presence of blood does increase the risk of catching HIV but as long as the condom remained intact and you have no sores or opens wounds around the genital area the risk of HIV is still very low.

Karasuno 14-04-2018 12:07 PM

I believe it may have been period blood. A friend told me menstrul blood and vaginal fluid can carry just the same amount of HIV virus. There wasnt a lot of blood, just a few stains. I checked and condom was intact so the blood was from outside. There are no open wounds but I did shave the night before and didn’t have any cut that I know of.

I don’t think I’ll be chionging again anymore.

sammyboyfor 14-04-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karasuno (Post 17246271)

Don't be ridiculous. That's like saying "I won't be driving again" just because you had a close call with another car.

As long as you manage the risk you can chiong to heart's content. You're more likely to be run over by a bus than die from AIDS.

Big Sexy 14-04-2018 01:12 PM

the thing with menstrual blood is that it is often mixed with vaginal fluid, so there is a risk of getting it though i dont think the risk is high in your case.

i also dont think shaving increase your risk of getting HIV, however it does increase the risk of getting other nasty like HSV..

get yourself checked and read on the window period.

Quote:

I believe it may have been period blood. A friend told me menstrul blood and vaginal fluid can carry just the same amount of HIV virus. There wasnt a lot of blood, just a few stains. I checked and condom was intact so the blood was from outside. There are no open wounds but I did shave the night before and didn’t have any cut that I know of.

sammyboyfor 14-04-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 17246492)
the thing with menstrual blood is that it is often mixed with vaginal fluid, so there is a risk of getting it though i dont think the risk is high in your case.

i also dont think shaving increase your risk of getting HIV, however it does increase the risk of getting other nasty like HSV..

get yourself checked and read on the window period.

I would advise against shaving. A neat trim is more than sufficient in order to look good there.

supershaft 14-04-2018 11:30 PM

You will only be living as a man this life and after your last breath, you may never be a man again... Assuming u really stop cheonging, will u gain immortality? End of day still will succumb to the inevitable.. by that time arrive, u may ask yourself y so stupid, cheong or not cheong still will depart. dont live life with regrets. Though life is precious, but life is as fragile as today here, tomorrow gone.

its about taking calculated risk.

Even living healthy till 100 doesnt serve any purpose w/o sex.:D

Quote:

IAmAwesome 15-04-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karasuno (Post 17246107)
Condom didn’t break

Personally i think that if the condom is intact you should not have anything to worry about at all bro

Lovesiamviet 16-05-2018 06:44 PM

Go check up

MaraGuru 21-05-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Hi bros, is it common to get blood on your condom after the deed and also what’s the risk of STDs with that. Just in a past few days, I had two girls bled on me which I only noticed after. Condom didn’t break but I got blood on base of penis. It is scarying me and I’ll be taking STD screening soon. They are working ladies from FL1. I think it was because bros before me went hard with them and I went pretty hard until the girl was screaming but I just thought she was enjoying.

Both girls who bled on me seems quite new to the scene so it maybe a saving grace.

Mai stress, maybe your cock too big.

nickharold 27-05-2018 11:28 AM

Speaking of which, I once bonk this FL and then when I finger her, a piece of her meat fell out. Like a tiny meat (maybe 0.5cm by 0.5 cm). No blood or anything. Anyone experience that before? Was so shocked I just wiped it on the wall and continue the session

sammyboyfor 27-05-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickharold (Post 17390764)
Speaking of which, I once bonk this FL and then when I finger her, a piece of her meat fell out. Like a tiny meat (maybe 0.5cm by 0.5 cm). No blood or anything. Anyone experience that before? Was so shocked I just wiped it on the wall and continue the session

Was the meat tender? medium rare or well done?

supershaft 13-06-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Scared then quit totally, using this incident as a deterent against the urge in future... but it means abstaining for F around... just relax.. everything will be ok. If its reli not ok, going for the test wont help much too...YOLO, think with the brain but remember to follow the heart too..

lester2017 17-06-2018 05:04 PM

any fluid comes into contact with skin is dangerous. specially if its vaginal fluids.