The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Polls (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Which Nationality can make a good wife?? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=371042)

randywest 29-09-2019 04:16 PM

Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

wah german wife sia. Wonder his cock big or her pussy small

Penguin23 02-10-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amdkla (Post 19253532)
I think last time there is also a local national sportsman he married a german wife.

That guy very tall and big size.

Ah, yes - James Wong. Discus thrower. Married to the German wife 19 years already. 2 kids

amdkla 25-10-2019 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 19274923)
Ah, yes - James Wong. Discus thrower. Married to the German wife 19 years already. 2 kids

I walk past him a few years ago.

I estimate his height is around 1.91m to 1.94metres tall because I am already 1.82metres tall and he look much taller than me when I walk past him

Norfolk2 16-11-2019 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 19274923)

I ever saw him board a bus.

he looks fat

amdkla 29-12-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CALENDER (Post 18786815)
Ukrainians are not bad.

But russians are terrible.

There are many Ukrainians and russians brides in asian countries nowadays

In recent years, there are many russians in singapore.

My personal experiences are generally the russians(the worst) and australians(the second worst) have the worst attitude among the entire caucasian people.

Woshinilaopa 30-12-2019 05:17 PM

I vote for ang mo

hcbj 15-01-2020 12:09 PM

Why there are 😕 NO JAPANESE ?

Jap gals are tender loving, obedient & listen to the man as this is their social & educational culture upbringing.
Most important, they can be turn into a slutty babes when on the bed... their AV cultural influencer and the gals are used to and very open to such AV stuff. :D
I will vote for Japanese.

hcbj 15-01-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraam (Post 12776986)
Pinoys are the most disgusting, for sure. Their language, their put-you-down character and ugliness.

Probably you still have not met the tender loving type which will turn slutty when you take out your kkj.
Pinays are one of the BEST BBBJ giver.... like starve from eating bananas for decades, so they lick & suck your meaty banana like no tomorrow.... :D

happykrabi 18-01-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcbj (Post 19643922)
Probably you still have not met the tender loving type which will turn slutty when you take out your kkj.
Pinays are one of the BEST BBBJ giver.... like starve from eating bananas for decades, so they lick & suck your meaty banana like no tomorrow.... :D

Pinay bj is damn good and has its own style.:):D:D

ddog 15-02-2020 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcbj (Post 19643907)
Why there are �� NO JAPANESE ?

Jap gals are tender loving, obedient & listen to the man as this is their social & educational culture upbringing.
Most important, they can be turn into a slutty babes when on the bed... their AV cultural influencer and the gals are used to and very open to such AV stuff. :D

Maybe bro heard Japanese gal via movies and av? Ddog find Japanese girls cold, sexless, unlike AV. Most beri conservative and fussy. Japan people beri sterilized and stoic. And seldom have good looks, only good in dollup. Ddog spent time with few Yayoi Japanese girls + 1 Ainu
But Korean girls Ddog v like. They crazy crazy (those spent time with Korean girls would know) and beri beautiful. And Ddog not the only one thinks Korean girls can be crazy and fun, many many. And Korean legs... legs.... many have perfectly formed legs.

Qwerty4226 15-02-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcbj (Post 19643907)
Why there are 😕 NO JAPANESE ?

i do see some Japanese wife in singapore, just less

Babymonkey 04-04-2020 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdfgtrs (Post 19862157)
My condo got 1 local guy, his wife is Japanese. But her Japanese wife is the fat type and her face is extremely average looking

Average looking quite acceptable... Wth is extremely average looking?🤔🤔🤔 Soumds degrading... 😂😂😂Lol

ooooik 04-04-2020 07:15 PM

myanmar votes so low only 34

I had bad experiences with myanmar people in the past

zooms 28-04-2020 03:09 AM

vietnam votes and sinkie votes both same at 206 votes now

borings 19-05-2020 07:45 PM

I support Thai and I voted for Thai