The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=71853)

shiok1968 28-06-2007 10:54 AM

Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CibLover (Post 2110022)
You blur kok!! It's not SSH, lah!!

KNN.. That nite told you the experience..
KNS, you drank drank a lot, meh?

Better faster faster give a few kicks also.;)

Knn shag...blur like cock and sotong mix together. Already told you the story still mix me up with other people. Tiew.....:p

ProfessorOokami 28-06-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968 (Post 2111586)
Better faster faster give a few kicks also.

Knn shag...blur like cock and sotong mix together. Already told you the story still mix me up with other people. Tiew.....

Please don't hammer our learned bro Shag like this lah....pity him loh..look at his avatar you should know he got hammered all this while :D

mJ`mJ 28-06-2007 12:06 PM

Hi all,

Just to check... where is this place? near Swiss Garden Hotel?

municum 28-06-2007 12:48 PM

Bro, Pasar Road is near Pudu ler. Far away from Swiss Garden. If u know Pudu Jail, then drive straight down away from Bukit Bintang and you will come to a big T junction. Turn Left and u r at Pasar Rd. Straight down and you will see RHB Bank on the left. look right and u will c d food court. Clear brudder??

Ninjaking 28-06-2007 03:41 PM

PRC in (Pasar Road)

I think it's known as "Peng Hwa Food Court"

shaggerific 28-06-2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968 (Post 2111586)
Knn shag...blur like cock and sotong mix together. Already told you the story still mix me up with other people. Tiew.....:p

Aiyo, soli lor. Firstly, you know very well i dont drink mah. That night got ppl pouring drinks endlessly somemore. Secondly, when whomever it was was telling the story, I was multi-tasking and checking out the girl who was raba-raba-ing Gorken mah. So how to remember all this minor details??

So next time tell story during dinner hor, not in a noisy pub with booze and also girls prancing around :p

But u guys also always give me wrong info hor. E.g. say pui kia go back mudderland but one fine day pui kia called me to go for lunch...

shaggerific 28-06-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami (Post 2111619)
Please don't hammer our learned bro Shag like this lah....pity him loh..look at his avatar you should know he got hammered all this while :D

Thanks prof! Actually, I'm the one who's supposed to be doing the hammering hor... :p

SanMiguel 29-06-2007 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggerific (Post 2112636)
Aiyo, soli lor. Firstly, you know very well i dont drink mah. That night got ppl pouring drinks endlessly somemore. Secondly, when whomever it was was telling the story, I was multi-tasking and checking out the girl who was raba-raba-ing Gorken mah. So how to remember all this minor details??

So next time tell story during dinner hor, not in a noisy pub with booze and also girls prancing around :p

But u guys also always give me wrong info hor. E.g. say pui kia go back mudderland but one fine day pui kia called me to go for lunch...

Can i join u all or not? seem fun ler, got raba-raba and drinks. Pm you my number already. Please call me for the next outing.

shiok1968 29-06-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggerific (Post 2112636)

Hello...dun count me as one of those who give you wrong info. I also was told the same thing.:confused:

shiok1968 29-06-2007 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanMiguel (Post 2113584)
Can i join u all or not? seem fun ler, got raba-raba and drinks. Pm you my number already. Please call me for the next outing.

Looking at your avatar, I would safely presume that you like drinking. However pls note that they dun sell San Migual at Peng Hwa.:p

Gorken 29-06-2007 11:32 AM

He had pm me his contact, we load him with tsing tao:D

shiok1968 30-06-2007 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorken (Post 2113823)
He had pm me his contact, we load him with tsing tao:D

Dun forget to wait for me.

2 more weeks and I am back in KL.:D

SanMiguel 01-07-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968 (Post 2115518)
Dun forget to wait for me.

2 more weeks and I am back in KL.:D

I go with him first, you come you call us.

shiok1968 02-07-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanMiguel (Post 2118381)
I go with him first, you come you call us.

Okie....see you guys when I am back.:D

Growl 09-07-2007 12:51 AM

Visited there a couple of weeks ago. There are quite a number of girls walking around. There are even more men loitering! Some girls are very attractive and are seen coerced into taxis to be ferried away. I overheard one taxi driver telling the girls that they are going to a hotel. So this is where the supply of PRCs come from!

I eventually approached one who brought me to an apartment about 10 mins walk away. on the way, plenty of girls walking to and fro.. caught someone better but heck stuck with this one.

The girl was hasty. Stripped immediately. very impersonal. bad service. opted for a handjob only. turn off from the start. left disappointed. damage was $100 still.

perhaps another time with another person. maybe need to takeaway.. hmm.. but lots of activity near there..