The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1st Time going Geylang Houses (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=316941)

Alex20 30-09-2012 12:54 PM

1st Time going Geylang Houses

Hi Bros Im gonna go to geylang the first time to have fun. I have all Precautions ready but I got something thats bugging me all this while so I thought its better to let it out here and ask for bros thoughts in this.

The Area near my pubic hair has 1 to 2 skin acne but its dry and just abit sore.
Even if I wear a condom it might still be exposed on the skin surface.
Are there any risks of Hiv or STDs?

Does any Bros have any idea how to get rid of the acne sores before I go and play around or what other ways.

The urge is just too strong to resist. :D

Big Sexy 30-09-2012 01:51 PM

Re: 1st Time going Geylang Houses

if you dont want any risk...
the only way is to jerk yourself off.
so long you engage in sexual intercourse with an WL..
there will be risk involved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex20 (Post 7860900)

deep6161 30-09-2012 02:08 PM

wait it to be cured .. else more risk involved

QUOTE=Alex20;7860900]Hi Bros Im gonna go to geylang the first time to have fun. I have all Precautions ready but I got something thats bugging me all this while so I thought its better to let it out here and ask for bros thoughts in this.

The Area near my pubic hair has 1 to 2 skin acne but its dry and just abit sore.
Even if I wear a condom it might still be exposed on the skin surface.

Does any Bros have any idea how to get rid of the acne sores before I go and play around or what other ways.

The urge is just too strong to resist. :D[/QUOTE]

Bomohsg 30-09-2012 10:48 PM

Acne, sore, whatever ... if it is broken skin with an entry point, there is an increased risk. And as mentioned earlier, play time always has some risk. You can only do your best to protect yourself.;)

ChiongBalai 30-09-2012 11:53 PM

If its not on the shaft of your penis you can try wearing those boxers with a slit where you can pull your little friend out :p

Alex20 01-10-2012 10:00 AM

Bros I been a loser for so long 7 years liao no gf to hold me or hug even I been a loner for so long Havent exprience a girl liao. I hope my first time fucking wont make me dead

Big Sexy 01-10-2012 10:32 AM

mate.. visiting a whore doesnt make you a winner
if you really think you are a loser just because you havent got yourself a gf for the past 7 years..... you are better off dead!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex20 (Post 7864706)
Bros I been a loser for so long 7 years liao no gf to hold me or hug even I been a loner for so long Havent exprience a girl liao. I hope my first time fucking wont make me dead

Alex20 01-10-2012 02:50 PM

Eh Hello I am better off dead?
I think ppl with no GF and dont find WL is better off dead so here I am asking advice and u Attitude with me Good Job mate Good Job

Big Sexy 01-10-2012 03:15 PM

if you dont understand what i am saying..
then just simply read my post again..:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex20 (Post 7866151)
Eh Hello I am better off dead?
I think ppl with no GF and dont find WL is better off dead so here I am asking advice and u Attitude with me Good Job mate Good Job

sammyboyfor 01-10-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Fucking a hooker isn't going to deliver the intimacy you're yearning for. Only sex within a committed and loving relationship can do that.

When you've finished the deed, you're going to feel even worse plus there'll be the added anxiety that you might have caught something nasty.

If you feel like a loser now, imagine what it'll feel like when you realise you could be dying prematurely too.

Mountain 02-10-2012 02:53 PM

If you want to play around, then do think of the risk involved.

Do take necessary precaution, I mean there is no guarantee that you can escape with any risks.

maxsee 02-10-2012 04:04 PM

Go find a proper gf bah....tat 30mins of fun will be a lifelong regret if u end up with the dreaded HIV virus....:D:D:D

collin_23 02-10-2012 06:18 PM

Even with condom on , some sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted through skin contact such as herpes , and with a prostitute the risk is much higher .

Nobody told me about this when I 1st started cheonging , but I always make it a point to teach newbies regarding this info .

I will suggest u go earn more money 1st , develop good hobbies , spend more time with your family instead of visiting prostitutes . Once u develope your spending power , u will be choosing instead , pretty or stunning , good figure or not , no lack of goods .

rockfeller 02-10-2012 06:20 PM

Bro,
You are more excited to goto houses, Go and get just a CBJ.
So you will loose that anxiety, and come out with no fear.

BigBallMan 03-10-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

How old are u? I know of ppl 35 yrs old still virgin pak game at hm on wkends.