The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   bencoolen beauty services (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=679506)

@luc@rd 25-01-2018 11:48 PM

bencoolen beauty services

hello everyone,

just curious does anyone know those beauty services shops at The Bencoolen, are they allow to provide massage services(normally $68/hr)?
Got a feeling that they do not have a valid licence to do so:p

bruceleex999 25-01-2018 11:56 PM

Re: bencoolen beauty services

Those beauty shops are not allowed to provide massage services as they do not have a valid Cat 1 massage licence. They will be caught when AV raid the place.

sionglim 26-01-2018 12:06 AM

they display a board say got massg isit?
Shld hv licenced.
No lic,only say facial, ear candle.
A pcs of paper from police hang at counter?

ml1138 26-01-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sionglim (Post 16954490)
they display a board say got massg isit?
Shld hv licenced.
No lic,only say facial, ear candle.
A pcs of paper from police hang at counter?

Wow!!! you are well informed ahh.:p

Iamaniceguy 26-01-2018 10:46 AM

never try before these beauty shop and i wondering if they are good or not or even give a good hj :p walk past a lot of time everytime see them trying to pull in customer

zhanyou 26-01-2018 02:16 PM

I thought another tell-tale sign is whether they ask you to register. Hahaha. Not legit no point registering.

Got one nice beauty house there. Pay $100 for 1.5 hr (inclusive of massage) - for P-massage, they would auto release for u. :D Not bad massage skills too.

Just that cannot roam.

To know which place I am talking about, just go in the area and on your Wechat and search for people nearby.

FCKyou 26-01-2018 03:28 PM

Ah... i think i know where you referring to ... there got a sweetie liang cha right:p

zhanyou 26-01-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FCKyou (Post 16956721)
Ah... i think i know where you referring to ... there got a sweetie liang cha right:p

Yep yep. I think so.

blu3fin 26-01-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhanyou (Post 16956437)
I thought another tell-tale sign is whether they ask you to register. Hahaha. Not legit no point registering.

Got one nice beauty house there. Pay $100 for 1.5 hr (inclusive of massage) - for P-massage, they would auto release for u. :D Not bad massage skills too.

Just that cannot roam.

To know which place I am talking about, just go in the area and on your Wechat and search for people nearby.

Hmm.. could narrow down area? It's a long stretch

DAEMONX 26-01-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Just that cannot roam.

bro mind pm the ctc, thank you

hellobye 26-01-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Just that cannot roam.

Lol i know which one u refering to. Its cheaper if u just want the massage without hj. They will tease u too and then u can release urself in front of them while they hold the tissue for you

Paperx 27-01-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Just that cannot roam.

Haha went to one before. Not sure if same shop. Same as what you mentioned for the service. Also no attached bathroom.

ShittyAss 28-01-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paperx (Post 16960381)
Haha went to one before. Not sure if same shop. Same as what you mentioned for the service. Also no attached bathroom.

That area mostly no attached shower area... n girls are mostly not those who attempt to pull u into their shop one...

zhanyou 29-01-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellobye (Post 16957628)
Lol i know which one u refering to. Its cheaper if u just want the massage without hj. They will tease u too and then u can release urself in front of them while they hold the tissue for you

Wow. I did not know that. Hahaha. I only took 1 hr P-massage before where they refuse to release for me. Apparently their boss say more than > 1 hr then can release.

zhanyou 29-01-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paperx (Post 16960381)

Yep yep. No shower. Got attached sink right?