The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Startup and my naughty staff (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=817339)

edmondjtan 22-04-2021 08:54 AM

New Startup and my naughty staff

Characters:
Workplace
N: 22yo, business management intern from poly
L: 21YO marketing intern from uni
M: 22yo, fresh grad from uni, the accountant
Me: B

This story is about one of my investments I've made in the recent years. Shall not go too much into detail what business it is but I had 3 staff who since became permanent staff for the company.

Part 0-2 coming soon. Will be starting this once my other story ends. For those who haven't read can do so now. https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=806004

diputs1269 22-04-2021 11:35 PM

Re: New Startup and my naughty staff

1st camper, cheers!

Freakz 23-04-2021 12:47 AM

2nd camper

Pineapplexpress 23-04-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmondjtan (Post 20595289)
Characters:
Workplace

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=806004

Good start, sounds like the movie The accountant, but the erotic type. :D

TheDriverGuy 23-04-2021 10:37 AM

Camping here for updates :D

JasonJG 23-04-2021 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress (Post 20596890)
Good start, sounds like the movie The accountant, but the erotic type. :D

The plot really goes like this:

There's this guy who sets up a business and only employs SYT to work for him, with the sole objective of screwing as many SYTs as it is financially sustainable. On the other hand, in order to curry the favour of the boss, these SYTs try to outdo each other to pleasure the boss...

otamay 23-04-2021 09:54 PM

Another supporter reporting.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

shierhai 23-04-2021 10:34 PM

Look forward to more office stories :)

Rickey 23-04-2021 10:35 PM

7th camper :p;)...migrating over from TS' previous thread which is closing down

edmondjtan 24-04-2021 12:56 PM

Part 4: The finale is up now. Head over to read the finale of my workplace, gf and boss.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...5#post20599515

New story will be updated soon

cherrybunny 24-04-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20598593)
7th camper :p;)...migrating over from TS' previous thread which is closing down

After you bro, 8th camper lol :D

Ballz 24-04-2021 06:47 PM

Happy camper reporting for duty!

gloryana 24-04-2021 07:06 PM

Office sex? My favourite haha :D

edmondjtan 26-04-2021 10:22 AM

Characters:
Workplace
Me: B
Friend: N (M's Dad)
Part 0: The start-up and Recruitment

I have made a significant amount in the local stock market and decided to rope in my friend, N, to joint venture into a "supermarket" type of shop with cash free payment and checkouts. At that time was damm marketable because this concept wasn't popular with our community yet.

N was a sleeping partner means he just provided the company with the capital. I would be running the show.

I managed to rent a small shop and talk to suppliers to get some stock for the shop. It was damm tiring as it's a new start-up. I started looking for interns to help out with the operations.

A few people came for the interview, which only gas me on the panel so the choice is entirely up to me.
3 caught my eye as potential candidates, but as a new start-up I could only choose 2.
Candidate 1: J, a young man with ambitions and some marketing experience
Candidate 2: N, a busty business management student from a local poly. She definitely caught my attention not only with her bust size but with her dressing. Her neh meh were squeezed and look so sedap
Candidate 3: L, a typical bitch look bimbo that studies marketing at a private uni. She definitely looks like the kind that moans alot and loudly during sex.

I shortlisted this 3 candidates and told them to wait for the confirmation. In my mind I already knew I wanted to hire N and L. They were pretty too which could boost customer base and who knows if I could score some action with them.

Part 1: The interns and the team (an introduction)

I send both N and L the email confirmation that their internship has been approved and they would be with the company for 1 year plus the perks and benefits of the company.

M, the daughter of N has just completed her accountancy degree and decided to join the start-up for some experience before joining her father's company. Something I welcome as I have an internal accountant to keep tracking of revenue and expenditure.

I got to know N and L a little more. Both N and L are both attached (siannz), thought could have some action with them.

N was quite petite yet busty, she's a generally nice girl. She's been together with her bf for 5 years and counting. (Damm wanting to score her seems harder)
L was bimbotic and abit of an ahlian, and a typical bitch. Her bf was some rich dude that drives a Maserati and been together with him for 4 years.

They would report to work 5 days before opening to set up the systems and place the products on the shelves

Upcoming:
Part 2: The initial start-up and how I got closer to N
Part 3: What I found out and how N got L involved.

BestSolarPower 26-04-2021 01:00 PM

Setting up tent :D