The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

UnderTheBed 19-02-2019 11:23 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by taimei91 (Post 18374408)
A worthy trip but bad location if not driving . Jasmine is out to please . For Bros who like typical twmm w tia tia voice, confirm won't regret. Boobs lovers will definitely enjoy urself .Only bad point is the price . Carrot head or not , up to urself to decide .
My 2 cents

The boobs are the best!!

EvanesceWind 20-02-2019 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oda007 (Post 18367433)
Wow, break $300/1/1

Today arrival is $320, tmr arrival is $350

The $350/1/1 girl seem to be my cup of tea but the price can buy a budget ticket to taiwan and still got some money left

Think big head need to think properly instead of small head

Well different people different needs. I did went to Taiwan just end of last year and manage to try some twmm and price point wise it ain't that expensive.. around 4.5k - 6k twd u can get good ones already which is still consider cheaper than these inflated ones. Service wise was good as well and you have more choices depending on regions/areas. But you got to have Line or wechat to communicate with them in chinese lar... else all is fine.. they do reply english but slower lor.. Downside u pay your own air ticket but otherwise i find it all good. If they arrive and u dont like the voice or the size, reject without having to pay penalty (but i nv lar.. cos the girl i choose is my type de hahaha)

http://www.mandy598.com/ (example of one of the web i use to chiong in taiwan la)

rey69 20-02-2019 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axeoil85 (Post 18374237)
Clara..Indo.
If bro tried n love Jes services, U will love Clara too.
Speak little English but very good French.
Will not said more..see photo...going back soon, rare Indo gem.

Is her face pretty & free of blemishes?

Pictionary 20-02-2019 11:01 PM

Emma from TW stables can breastfeed or not? Anyone got try to clarify with sexycat85 before booking? Sexycat85 is like cutting and pasting do and don't.

b123li999 20-02-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 18378422)
Emma from TW stables can breastfeed or not? Anyone got try to clarify with sexycat85 before booking? Sexycat85 is like cutting and pasting do and don't.

The services provided are similar for the gals then can only cut and paste what...lol...u see all the dome 1 also cut and paste even if cannot finger they also put can...

For your Question dont think she got milk to feed you though...LOL

dinoo 21-02-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axeoil85 (Post 18374237)
Clara..Indo.
If bro tried n love Jes services, U will love Clara too.
Speak little English but very good French.
Will not said more..see photo...going back soon, rare Indo gem.

What is holding me back from trying sensual is the many bad FR on the poor arrangement of the session ... i.e bonk halfway chambermaid come knocking, time not up yet, another brother is waiting at the door already etc etc ...

Craskloose 21-02-2019 11:18 PM

My humble FR for Clara of SensualFeel.

Managed to booked Clara for supper around 1am on Wednesday. OKT directed me to the designated hotel, however I told OKT that I dun like the cleanliness of the particular hotel and suggested to go Hotel 81 instead. OKT agreed and arrange for me to pickup Clara at the designated hotel and proceed to the Hotel 81 down the road. First impression of Clara was she petite slim with a shoulder length hair just like girl-next-door looks with slight blemishes.

After checked in H81 and in the room, we start frenching and she really an active frencher. We slowly stripping each other clothing piece by piece and I love that cute lacy pink thong which she’s wearing that night. Then we go in to shower and she clean me up properly and no much action in there. Went onto the bed and this is where she demonstrated all her wonderful skills. From frenching to catbath and follow by bbbj... I could say that her tongue skill is damn good. After awhile, I hinted her to stop bj and capped on for real action. We try various positions and she willing for it and finally unload the first batch of S trooper for the night. As for the second round, we rest for awhile and she will start to tease you and bbbj you to the extent that you are ready for round 2. Same SOP applied. Indeed she’s really a gem as I normally dun go for second shot but she’s capable to make me fire my second round out. She’s too great to describe. She’s going back Batam next week, so I guess will go for another RTF before she leaves this wonderful island.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Not for boobs lover.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 I just love it!
Frenching: Yes, Non-stop action
FJ: 9/10 Love to carry her in standing position.
GFE: 9/10

Clara is the first Indonesian I try in this stable that make me felt satisfaction when walking out of the room.
Another bad remarks is that OKT response and sometime the arrangement made will cork up. Just like my last booking with Sisil...

Miguelaraho 22-02-2019 01:02 AM

Tried Eun from ClubK.

Abit shy maybe due to slight language barrier but manage to communicate during session. I not much of talker so maybe just me.

Looks: 8/10, in photo look more like syt but irl she got model face, body slight curves but the kind nice to grab
Boobs: 9/10 full C with perky nips and i think they natural(?), loved them
Bj: 8/10, almost clear within 5min but lucky can control
Frenching: 7/10 Abit shy on this part, tried but she hesitant so didnt want to push
FJ: 8/10, open to different pos and very responsive
GFE: 6.5/10 needs abit more work in this area i feel, maybe cause she new

Location-wise is top-notch brand hotel in central which was perfect for me.

Rtf: maybe, but im still newbie so wanna try different different

hyun12 22-02-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craskloose (Post 18382485)

Managed to booked Clara for supper around 1am on Wednesday. OKT directed me to the designated hotel, however I told OKT that I dun like the cleanliness of the particular hotel and suggested to go Hotel 81 instead. OKT agreed and arrange for me to pickup Clara at the designated hotel and proceed to the Hotel 81 down the road. First impression of Clara was she petite slim with a shoulder length hair just like girl-next-door looks with slight blemishes.

After checked in H81 and in the room, we start frenching and she really an active frencher. We slowly stripping each other clothing piece by piece and I love that cute lacy pink thong which she’s wearing that night. Then we go in to shower and she clean me up properly and no much action in there. Went onto the bed and this is where she demonstrated all her wonderful skills. From frenching to catbath and follow by bbbj... I could say that her tongue skill is damn good. After awhile, I hinted her to stop bj and capped on for real action. We try various positions and she willing for it and finally unload the first batch of S trooper for the night. As for the second round, we rest for awhile and she will start to tease you and bbbj you to the extent that you are ready for round 2. Same SOP applied. Indeed she’s really a gem as I normally dun go for second shot but she’s capable to make me fire my second round out. She’s too great to describe. She’s going back Batam next week, so I guess will go for another RTF before she leaves this wonderful island.

Clara is the first Indonesian I try in this stable that make me felt satisfaction when walking out of the room.
Another bad remarks is that OKT response and sometime the arrangement made will cork up. Just like my last booking with Sisil...

hey bro hows the service from Sisil? :)

Craskloose 22-02-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyun12 (Post 18384033)
hey bro hows the service from Sisil? :)

Not bad... C boobs but abit saggy... She dun do bbbj, only Cbj...

Sionbazzard 22-02-2019 11:55 AM

Anyone tried Miko? How's her looks n service?

dinoo 22-02-2019 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craskloose (Post 18382485)

Wow bro thanks for the FR.. Didnt know OKT ok with us booking our own room. I would have done that to avoid another bro come knocking on your door when your time is not up or opening the door leaving to find housekeeper in your face etc

CondomXL 22-02-2019 05:25 PM

----- Deleted -----

rey69 22-02-2019 07:38 PM

I am the 1st person to post FR for taiwanese Jasmine.

- Tall, slim body with real F cup boobs (really 1 hand cannot cover.
- Look like photo.
- She is shy when i paint her (she seems enjoying)
- Good & passionate bonking with various kinky postures.
- High gfe & good conversationalisr (voice quite teh)

jenoroth 22-02-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvanesceWind (Post 18374877)
Well different people different needs. I did went to Taiwan just end of last year and manage to try some twmm and price point wise it ain't that expensive.. around 4.5k - 6k twd u can get good ones already which is still consider cheaper than these inflated ones. Service wise was good as well and you have more choices depending on regions/areas. But you got to have Line or wechat to communicate with them in chinese lar... else all is fine.. they do reply english but slower lor.. Downside u pay your own air ticket but otherwise i find it all good. If they arrive and u dont like the voice or the size, reject without having to pay penalty (but i nv lar.. cos the girl i choose is my type de hahaha)

http://www.mandy598.com/ (example of one of the web i use to chiong in taiwan la)

Hi bro, the website u provided is for 2shot or 1??