The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

DannyW 06-04-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clerericus (Post 18546201)
Just hope that there will be an OKT offering cheaper euro girls with similar quality as the current ones, I mean the 300 to 350 range is still ok, but the ones 400 and above is just slightly too expensive especially if its for 45 min.

It used to be around 250$.

qw023 06-04-2019 04:46 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried Helena from Elite69 ?
Or any FR.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=719743

StoryLover 07-04-2019 12:11 AM

My great bonk in FL Dome 3 will be the current msian girl, MIA!

bluemachine 09-04-2019 01:41 PM

Who offers the best aj in dome 3?

Nedstarkbav 09-04-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vedic (Post 18545749)
1 OKT charging $250 for Korean FL while another OKT charging $600. :)

250 is fake Korean one, but who’s care

expatamerican 10-04-2019 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regalia888 (Post 18543363)
Anyone tried Rachel or Zara from sensualfeel? Looks yummy. Can't find any FR tho..

I tried Rachel. Not as pretty as the pics. A bit chubby and had a hairy upper lip. She was a bit rushed in the beginning but then slowed it down and was more accommodating later. Skills are average, BJ was shallow. But she took instructions well and delivered the 2 shots for a very reasonable $100. So all in all an okay session. Nothing to write home about but nothing to complain either.

wireless25 11-04-2019 08:39 PM

FR for Fika.

Face - 7.5/10
Almost same as picture + afew freckles. Speaks more like Malaysian than Indonesian.

Body - 8/10
Curvy but on a plus size. Body average build but with massive headlight + few stretchmark. Leg abit heavy + strecthmark on hip. Nice view to see when she is top or bending over.

Attitude - 7/10
Friendly.

Service - 7/10
Seems rushing.

Hotel - 2/10
Rubbish.

RTF - Maybe if get cleaner n nicer hotel.

newnicky 12-04-2019 02:11 AM

Anyone tried sensual feel sisil before?

Nuran 12-04-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clerericus (Post 18546201)
Just hope that there will be an OKT offering cheaper euro girls with similar quality as the current ones, I mean the 300 to 350 range is still ok, but the ones 400 and above is just slightly too expensive especially if its for 45 min.

Back at their home, they would charge 150-200 euro (225-300 sgd). And that's the price for outcalls. So yes, it is expensive but i supposed they need to gain profit somehow.

Chipsy 14-04-2019 05:46 PM

FR for Irma
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722940

Just had Irma 14/04/2019

Face - 8/10
Looks exactly like the pictures albeit the classic Indonesian Tan

Body - 10/10
Totally to die for. Too big for my palms to handle.

BBBJ-0/10
She does CBJ for me

FJ - 7/10
Great when she is riding. She will give the japanese cute moaning look during missionary. She is kinda tight as well.

Frenching-0/10
Doesn't speak french

Service - 6/10
She was ok for a budget bonk with great body to die for. A little rushing, I think that's the part that sensual girls pisses people off.

RTF-Maybe. The boobs are gorgeous if you can tahan the service.

DannyW 15-04-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clerericus (Post 18548090)
what happened to it? a 100$ raise is quite a lot. Is the provider/agency still around?

I believe it’s the same agent. I am not sure what drive the price increase (it’s even worse in Local dome), maybe we have many bros who can afford it because the price has stayed for quite some times.

Unclemichelin 15-04-2019 11:26 PM

Tried Ozawa from Bro Iconick. Bro Iconick was responsive, and booking process was pretty smooth.

Looks: 8/10.
Exactly like photos, just look slightly older, but still very pretty. One look and can tell its her. Age seems accurate, about 28.

Frenching: 8/10
Lots of kisses, very passionate and proactive. Started almost when i stepped in, and even up till the time i left, she still took the initiative to kiss.

BBBJ: 7/10
BJ was slow and steady, which i prefer over the fast and furious style.

Body: 9/10
Really nice body.Slim with nice proportionate body,boobs were not overly big or too small. Body was very well maintained.Ass was firm and toned,not those flabby type, great for doggy.

FJ: 8/10
Very accommodating, and gave very sensual moans in english, really stimulated by her expressions and moans. Would have preferred some ‘Kimochi’ perhaps, to complete the japanese experience haha.

GFE: 10/10
Had some time left after main action was done. She nicely offered to massage. Quite relaxing, and had a pretty good conversation with her. Communication was not an issue as she speaks pretty good english. The little gestures such as politely helping to undress and putting my clothes neatly away really completes the gfe.

Overall: 9/10. Ozawa provides really top notch service. The way she carries herself and the little things that she does, really makes the experience like having one with a japanese gf. Highly recommended despite the price tag.

nottyboy 16-04-2019 01:42 PM

Bros,

I cannot see some of girls' pictures on some postings. Is it my browser?

darkterrous 16-04-2019 02:13 PM

Thanks to OKT Sensual for arranging the location and wild Jenny from sensual for me

Long hair, with hot and sexy body and young and beautiful, just like what we saw in the pics.

We went down for the shower and with that fresh feel we both lie down on the bed.

She started kissing me and licking my ears. Her boobs were so firm and soft. I started playing with her boobs and licking her tits. I could feel her nipples gone hard. she slowly go down to my lil bro and started giving BBBJ. Soon it was deep in and she gentle asked me to start the intercourse. I gentle inserted my dick and we went on missionary. Her stereo type moaning was wild and she wanted me to fuck harder. We switched to the doggy style which is her favorite part. Cause I could feel her wet pussy which is juiced. The pussy was tight and hot. I fucked her harder till I cum out.

It was an amazing experience.

RobinH 17-04-2019 04:39 PM

SNS Diana

Yuni SNS

Upon entering the room, Diana greeted me with a sweet smile and gave me a hug. We chatted for abit to break the ice before starting all the action.

Next we undressed and proceeded to the bathroom. Standard operating procedures, washed me cleanly and wrapped me up in a towel. I laid down on to the bed and she unwrapped her towel and next mine. Immediately proceeding down to my groin area and started to lick my balls which immediately made my cock aroused. Started BBBJ , great movement and tongue twirling action on the tip of my dickhead. Went back up and started licking my nipples while giving me a handjob. Capped on and we started with all the actions.

Looks -8/10 (pic resemblance)
BBBJ-9.5/10 (great sucking action, great tongue twirling action)
Body -8/10 (has the right curves at the right places)
Boobs -7/10 (natural A boobs, soft & delicious)
Fingering- (allowed)
GFE-10/10 (great gfe , treats you like a king and and as her boyfriend at all times)
Overall Rating- 9/10

She is sweet and provides great companionship. Truly a gem and worth the time and money spent.