The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

Babysharky 02-08-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuckside69 (Post 19026586)
Bro, is her complexion and skin smooth? Got any C-section scar?

Smooth and tight body of SYT .. I don’t think she pregnant before
No stretch marks or scar
Can’t find any boobby scars also

SillyZebra 02-08-2019 07:34 PM

Re: Great Bonks

My FR for Gucci@VPremium

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...4#post19028344

You guys, There’s no word to describe the entire experience. Her GFE is at a whole new level - it’s through the roof oh my gawd!!! The whole package, her sharp looks (perfect nose job there), curvaceous body, boobs enhanced D but yet feels so soft to behold and play with, slender pairs of legs, smooth and silky Snow White skin. OMG - I almost feel like I died and went to heaven and back!

If you’re looking for numbers, for me she scored a perfect 10/10 or even surpassed that in most if not all departments. She’s truly a sex goddess who would ‘eat’ you up! She literally said that to me many times lol. She also has a bubbly personality so you will feel at ease in no time. Although her English is moderate but we’re still able to talk/tease each other. She even knows some singlish where she’d say ‘I waiting for you ma...’ lol. And If you’re not looking or careful when you walk past her she’d slap/pinch your butt and feel up your dick and seduce you immensely! lol. Amazing Gucci! You just have to try her in order to believe it!

Thanks bro VPremium for bringing her back again. I thoroughly enjoyed the session and had a really wonderful time. Too bad she’s leaving again soon but I’m hoping she will back in the near future.

Babysharky 02-08-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SillyZebra (Post 19028361)
My FR for Gucci@VPremium

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...4#post19028344

You guys, There’s no word to describe the entire experience. Her GFE is at a whole new level - it’s through the roof oh my gawd!!! The whole package, her sharp looks (perfect nose job there), curvaceous body, boobs enhanced D but yet feels so soft to behold and play with, slender pairs of legs, smooth and silky Snow White skin. OMG - I almost feel like I died and went to heaven and back!

If you’re looking for numbers, for me she scored a perfect 10/10 or even surpassed that in most if not all departments. She’s truly a sex goddess who would ‘eat’ you up! She literally said that to me many times lol. She also has a bubbly personality so you will feel at ease in no time. Although her English is moderate but we’re still able to talk/tease each other. She even knows some singlish where she’d say ‘I waiting for you ma...’ lol. And If you’re not looking or careful when you walk past her she’d slap/pinch your butt and feel up your dick and seduce you immensely! lol. Amazing Gucci! You just have to try her in order to believe it!

Thanks bro VPremium for bringing her back again. I thoroughly enjoyed the session and had a really wonderful time. Too bad she’s leaving again soon but I’m hoping she will back in the near future.

So who is better ? Queenie or Gucci ah ?

tanahku 02-08-2019 11:00 PM

Bonking Sweet Jamie

Jamie@Supermodel001

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=738287

There's always a first time for some things.

This is not my first time bonking a lovely Pinay. But it is my first time bonking one who is so educated and with whom I can connect with intellectually. She is really young no doubt about that but she is hungry for life experiences and for that I was happy to ease her in on the ways of men and how to please me . She loves sex of course, and oh my she is hot when doing it. I got really turned on by her loud moans. She can be loud! So it might help if you have some music in the background.

She greeted me in a hot pants dungaree which does not cover her boobs much and she is not shy about showing off her exposed parts. She smiled and we chatted getting to know each other on the couch while becoming aware that I was stealing glances at her crotch from the sides of her dungaree pants wondering if she is also sans undies there. As if reading my mind, she readjusts to slowly expose her bald pussy lips for my viewing pleasure just ever so casually like it is the most natural thing in the world to do. . All the while never breaking eye contact with me. She smiled softly and said I'm naughty. I asked if she minded. Nope! She would be offended if I did not look. Lol! So far great intro. Love it!

She leaned and gave me a soft kiss (she won't french until you have done the cleaning ritual...good girl). Her hand lands on my growing erection and she turns her head to the side and looked at me from the corner of her eye and with a really sexy pout breathed the word "naughty" again.

She dekitted me while taking my free hand to fondle her soft big nipples which had started to peek out from the skimpy dungaree. OMG I was so horny at that time.

She stared at my cock for a long time to admire it. She was surprised that I am shaved down there. She liked it and it showed because she could not stop fondling me there lol! My erection is now 110%! Well you know it becomes a little uncomfortable right? Haha.

She guides my hand to fondle her pussy. She was wet already and her breaths were hot and her soft moans were natutal. In one smooth movement she discarded her skimpy dungaree and out stood a naked young girl with all her delights on full display. Not supermodel but wow such a wonderful attitude to really please me and yeah I would fuck her anytime.

I appreciate that she takes cleanliness so seriously and she has a few types of mouthwash that she will offer you. When washing me she thoroughly cleans herself as well and God, she smells really good too. I showed her how to rub her boobs all over me. She turned around and positions her asscrack against my cock. I didn't wait for any further invitation to slowly ass fuck her fleshy crack. She moaned and I felt her hot pussy rub against my fingers.

She brushes her teeth until it is squeeky clean. Then the mouthwash ritual and we clinked glasses . All the while she wanted my hands fondling her tits. She loved it she says.

We spent a long time frenching. Well at least with me it was DFK! She enjoyed it. Always she wanted attention on her tits. She offered her tits to my face with two hands and of course I sucked until there's no tomorrow one after the other. She squeezed her other tit with one hand while finger fucking herself with her free hand. OMG so hot!

She laid down and exposed her pussy with both hands slowly putting on a show for me. One fold after another was slowly exposed and while she bucked her hips she rubbed her pussy until there was a soft audible vacuum breaking sound when her pussy parted to let air in. OMG! Now my dick is at 120%! Ouch! Gooey pre cum is dripping off the glans.

She pulled me close and pushed her hips to my lips and ground her pussy to my mouth. Her pussy is really pretty with pink folds concealing more folds concealing her sensitive clit (really sweet munchable button, I must say) and really really wet pussy. At first she only allowed my finger at the entrance. As her moans became louder and louder for a long time, she allowed my finger in and with my other finger I massaged her asshole. She became really wild at this time with her moans and when she came she tensed her body while her hips pushed against my mouth with such force. Lool! I could feel the spasm in her pussy . It was powerful and beautiful at the same time. Anything hotter? Nothing....except when she came again later with my cock in her!

Now that I have taken care of her, she was really happy to take such good care of me. She put a lot of sexy effort in her wet bbbj. It was clear she took so much pleasure in playing and sucking my shaved dick and balls. She was hungry for it. I almost came but she held me off while turning to let me access her beautiful love hole ala 69. She squirmed and moaned loudly again whilr sucking me as I used up all my tongue gongfu on her beautiful clit, pussy and asshole yeah she was in heaven already with my attention.

We did a few possitions and finally I came powerfully and completely in my fave doggie. She moaned so loudly at the same time as I came loudly as well. I think someone probably heard us too. I stayed in until my dick reached 70%. Hahaha.

To me she is really sweet and really young. Hard not to feel so shiok when she fucks you and stare at you with the I'm cumming expression. With me she talked dirty and this really got me going when we fucked.

We chatted after showering together all the while she was fondling my dick! We chatted on sex and size of dicks and she said my cock is really a nice size that she could feel the girth filling her pussy. She loved the shape. It's beautiful she said. Well how can I not feel proud with that!! I was starting to get hard again hahaha.

It was way past the hour and we didn't really notice as we enjoyed chatting that we forgot the time. I was dressed, she was in the bathrobe which she keeps loose to let me leer at her tits while sitting demurely and yet ever so politely parting her robe and thighs for me to look. Well she wanted me to be naughty....

I gave her a little momento to remember me by which she keeps at her bedside (good girl). I departed, she beamed and she was positively glowing. I rarely RTC because I don't want to kanna KC but this one is hard to resist. I can say this is the first time I felt so good after a sexy fuck for a looong time in all my years of fucking. Always a first.... Of course YMMV.

Please take care of this young lady.

OKT is efficient. Comms is great. Verification is smooth. Nothing lacking in my experience. Oh btw, I really love this iconic hotel in central location with a convenient MRT. Swanky 5 star brand name hotel. Bonking in style!

If you enjoyed, this FR, feel free to up me if you like.

SillyZebra 03-08-2019 10:30 AM

Lol bro @tanahku, I really enjoyed reading your FR, very well written filled with so much juicy detail as always. But this time I was reading it sloooowly... with pauses from time to time as if I’m re-enacting the entire scene... by the time I finish reading almost an hour was gone... yep, just about right! LOL. But still cannot beat you, yours was way past the hour! You’re good, very good!!!

SillyZebra 03-08-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babysharky (Post 19028776)
So who is better ? Queenie or Gucci ah ?

Haven’t try Queenie so... but for now Gucci is high up there in my list of Best Bonk of 2019 :D

ahmong 03-08-2019 05:50 PM

Gucci quite shiok. Shd try.

NiceNClean 03-08-2019 11:24 PM

This is a FR for Anda, who has utterly ruined any future bonks I might have by virtue of being so spoil market.

I've always known that I have a type—foxy, petite, athletic, Asian. Since moving into the pay-for-play scene here on SBF, I've tried to expand my palette, but often go back to my favourite archetype. After all, attraction is most immediately skin-deep, and you can still have an enjoyable tryst even if you and your date are on different wavelengths.

On the rare occasion, however, I find a girl who vibes with me on a level beyond the physical. Such is Anda, who stepped out of my male fantasies and into my life today.

Her merits include a heart-stopping pout; a tight and juicy body; and long, dark, wavy hair that frames her pretty face nicely. She's also fluent in English, so she will understand any compliments you might wish to pay her.

As for everything else, Bro Babysharky got most of her details down, so I'll leave his comment below.

Thank you OKT for bring this gem in. 10/10 will RTF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babysharky (Post 19022904)
1- OKT fast and furious smooth flow
2- photo need a change as she’s more pretty / petite / thin and tan
Shaved pussy with no smell / small cs with black pointy nips / tight / warm and juicy pussy / GND look Long black wavy hair and GFE Gao Gao

Checklist
French - yes .. need to mouthwash if you smoke
BBBJ - slow and wet with a few DT can see she tries , no killer moves that need bros here to teach
FJ - nice and tight ... when want doggy takes a while to slowly slide my dick in . Shy nice real moan that tries to lure my soldier out
Fingering : At first no , think engine haven’t warm up .. but second half of the match , she guide my finger in her pussy ..slimy wet and warm weeuweet
GFE - powerful , her smile is the one that you may get KC

tanahku 04-08-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SillyZebra (Post 19030309)
Lol bro @tanahku, I really enjoyed reading your FR, very well written filled with so much juicy detail as always. But this time I was reading it sloooowly... with pauses from time to time as if I’m re-enacting the entire scene... by the time I finish reading almost an hour was gone... yep, just about right! LOL. But still cannot beat you, yours was way past the hour! You’re good, very good!!!

Looool bro Zebra haha! Thanks for the compliment. I keep reading what I wrote and I do agree that it is really quite an erotic read especially when the experience is still fresh in my mind. OMG! Hahahaha!

That's what I aim for ...an experience that is a little different from a fuck bang and pay. It takes two hands to clap. Sometimes you can take the initiative to be creative but it all depends on the quality of your date. If she is just as creative and horny, you will likely get a memorable experience ... and in this hotel, bonking with the entire Singapore at your feet? OMG how often do we do this hahahaha? And with a hot date no less who is likely to redecorate and redefine your sexual fantasies. You get what you pay for usually....3 maxims fast, good, cheap. You can get 2 at most. Hmmmm I should think of new maxims more appropriate for FLs.

I digress....have a good Sunday, folks. Bonk well and treat your date nice.

Sgdora 05-08-2019 10:28 AM

Anyone tried clubk before? OKT doesn’t seems very helpful.

Sgdora 05-08-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 19037654)
Anyone tried clubk before? OKT doesn’t seems very helpful.

Ah i cant remove the comment. OKT replied me. I apologised for the unnecessary comments. Thanks.

jaxel82 05-08-2019 11:36 PM

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=738492

Anda from modelforyou

Look: 10/10 exactly like photos
Body: 9/10 sexy, nice butt to grip for doggy
Boobs: 9/10 large, maybe C to D, feels natural but is enhanced, some stretch marks
Kiss: 6/10 light kissing, no frenching
BBBJ: 4/10 bj for about 10s before she want to cap for fj, not great
FJ: 9/10 tight
GFE: 8/10 likes to cuddle

great for those that prioritise looks. suspect she will treat good looking bros better

Babysharky 06-08-2019 12:45 AM

Ooooooh boy
VPremium really set their target high...
photos see already buey ta Han....
anyone tries Tiffany?
Request FR for Tiffany !!!

baotohk 06-08-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babysharky (Post 19040907)
Ooooooh boy
VPremium really set their target high...
photos see already buey ta Han....
anyone tries Tiffany?
Request FR for Tiffany !!!

Some of the girl not bad but the OKT doesn't allow negative feedback. Keep asking moderator to delete my post. :rolleyes:

Anyway, try at your own risk

baotohk 06-08-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxel82 (Post 19040689)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=738492

Anda from modelforyou

Look: 10/10 exactly like photos
Body: 9/10 sexy, nice butt to grip for doggy
Boobs: 9/10 large, maybe C to D, feels natural but is enhanced, some stretch marks
Kiss: 6/10 light kissing, no frenching
BBBJ: 4/10 bj for about 10s before she want to cap for fj, not great
FJ: 9/10 tight
GFE: 8/10 likes to cuddle

great for those that prioritise looks. suspect she will treat good looking bros better

Wow...10/10. :p 各花入各眼