The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

SafeSex 04-11-2019 09:38 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxel82 (Post 19399827)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=750743

Maria

Look: 9/10 similar to photos, just minus the make up
Body: 10/10 think she is slightly more than the advertised 168, maybe 172cm. slim and sexy, not for ass lovers
Boobs: 10/10 for once as large as advertised, massive and natural with pink nips, can't get enough of them. think they may be the largest natural boobs in this forum that i have seen in person
Kiss: 9/10 a lot of tongue play but light on the lips kissing
BBBJ: 7/10 not too bad, very gentle, could be stronger and longer
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 chatty, friendly

great bonk, absolutely fantastic figure and boobs. she's a vegan so you can bring some fruits for her if you like. she likes mangos

Maria told me she loves Sushi or Sashimi. Especially salmon sashimi as she was going to have for lunch after our session on Sunday. It’s true she don’t eat meat but fruit must be organic.
She is a high GFE lady. So to get her into the mood, you can bring fruits like organic mangoes or her favorite salmon sashimi. I bet she will eat you raw together with the salmon sashimi & for her dessert, suck dry your 2 sweet mangoes and the harden organic banana. Remember, must be original & organic. Hahaha.

lionheart8 04-11-2019 09:48 PM

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=744636

The first impression you get when you first lay your eyes on Yuki aka Nhi is that she looks a lot better than the photos. Nice big eyes and very rosy lips that’s just great for kissing and frenching. Having just returned to Singapore after living overseas and years of mongering in China, HK, Macau and parts of SEA, I have to rank my experience with Yuki amongst the best. There are already quite a few positive FRs on her and I think I can understand now why we all get smitten by her and her services. I’d probably rate her service as amongst the top model class from Macau Saunas like Rio or 18...those that you won’t bat an eyelid paying upwards of 4000HKD for.

We had instant rapport and we hugged and DFK like long-lost lovers. In the shower, she gave a brief preview of her BBBJ skills. It was hard not to feel like doing it right in the bathtub! Quickly took it to the bed for the main show. I was treated to another nice round of DFK followed by a cat bath all the way down. BBBJ was great, her ball licking skills were even better but I was surprised to be treated to a nice round of AR too, with my legs up in the air not unlike a baby waiting to suckle. Then it was my turn to pleasure her with a round of DATY. She smelt great and enjoyed the tongue action on her sweet labia and juices were soon flowing, which allowed me to insert my finger in to pleasure her further.

I quickly asked to be capped and tried a few positions. Doggie is probably best since she has a nice butt (just be gentle guys since she’s recovering from a bit of plastic surgery near her hips). But I wanted to fondle those nice tits of hers and continue to DFK her while I Deep FucKed her below. Once I was near the point of no return, I quickly tore off the 003 and cummed all over her tummy and tits.

She’s not a time watcher and it’s nice to chat with her and kissed and caress her body while we rested. Here’s the ratings:

Looks: 9/10 (looks better in person than the photos)
Body: 9.5/10 (Well toned & creamy body)
Boobs: 9/10 (smaller side of C I think...all natural and definitely more than a handful)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (great suction and DT)
Painting: 8.5/10 (some hair but still looks well trimmed)
FJ: 10/10 (can try any positions)
GFE: Feels just like your girlfriend next to you...if only she can speak better English or if I can speak better Vietnamese.
RTF: Already planning to

xxvincexx 05-11-2019 01:15 AM

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=749368

FR for Prada (VPremium)

I haven't been active in this forum for a long long time but Prada really caught my eyes so decided to give it a try. I always have high expectation on looks so I don't usually try FLs nowadays.

Long story cut short... Okt very friendly and responsive. 5 stars customer service with after-service follow up. Precise and prompt instruction getting into the room.

A knock on the door and the story begins... First look on Prada and found that she looks pretty close to the photos. Definitely a pretty girl who speaks very fluent Mandarin. No language barrier at all which gives a high GFE. Prada was wearing a translucent nighties which reveals her beautiful body.

After the shower, Prada took off her towel and it was an instant hard on. Without any foreplay, I already have the urge to penetrate her immediately. She then started frenching me and wanted to go down on me but I stop her. I told her i cannot resist anymore and i needs to go into her... I didn't see any protection on the table which scare me off abit... because I wanted to penetrate her so badly already... so I asked Prada if there is any latex, she then took out one from the drawer... thankfully... Prada then quickly put it on for me and allows me to enter into her... I didn't manage to last but it was one of the greatest 5 minutes in life which I won't forget. Thank you Prada. Thank you VPremium.

Conclusion:
8/10 rating
High GFE, out to please you attitude
Slim and petite body frame with a little enhancement

SillyZebra 05-11-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SafeSex (Post 19400577)
Maria told me she loves Sushi or Sashimi. Especially salmon sashimi as she was going to have for lunch after our session on Sunday. It’s true she don’t eat meat but fruit must be organic.
She is a high GFE lady. So to get her into the mood, you can bring fruits like organic mangoes or her favorite salmon sashimi. I bet she will eat you raw together with the salmon sashimi & for her dessert, suck dry your 2 sweet mangoes and the harden organic banana. Remember, must be original & organic. Hahaha.

Like the Japanese eh, you place the sashimi on the body and then you eat them slowly, one piece at a time., and slowly revealing everything that’s left on the table/bed...

SillyZebra 05-11-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxvincexx (Post 19401224)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=749368

FR for Prada (VPremium)
I didn't manage to last but it was one of the greatest 5 minutes in life which I won't forget.

Upz you for the greatest 5 mins of your life! :D

sibehchio2 05-11-2019 12:50 PM

Nadia

I shall not go too much of the details but below was what I've experienced.

Looks: 9/10 quite close to photo with attractive face, even without makeup.
Body: 9/10 nice figure and sexy
Boobs: 9/10 good, just nice
BBBJ: 8/10 Hardworking, blow very long and blow well
Fj: 10/10 Willing to serve, tried a few position and no complaint at all, very good
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and lovely lady. How I wish I can bring her out for dinner date.
Comms: 9/10 Can understand simple English.
Overall: 9/10 very happy and satisfy.

Thanks sns for arranging

countryman 05-11-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SafeSex (Post 19400577)

Ha ha, bought her chicken nasi bryani which she ate happily also...
One thing to take note of is I find that she's not a very hygienic person.
She doesn't seemed to shower after every customer. Was a bit worried when sucking her boobs as there could be many layers of saliva before u. Not sure if she rinse her mouth after every session as there's no mouthwash in the bathroom. All the dicks she has been sucking raw before u and you'll be kissing her after that.. It's better to bring your own mouth wash.
Better to chiong safe than to be sorry later.

theholydead 05-11-2019 08:20 PM

After much contemplation, thinking... I finally decide to try Maria.

Tried Ang Mohs before but always wanted to tick off "Russian" in my list.

Overall was an okay bonk. Good Bonk for Ang Moh standards

Main highlight was the HUGE tits. Huge natural tits. At least a DD or even an E.

She frenches as well but not super into it. Her attitude was quite cold initially. Apparently, i disturbed her beauty sleep. She sleeps at 10pm. lol

I didnt last long with those tits and her figure is absolutely to die for.

Language wise, she is learning and could speak basic english.

This is her 3rd Rodeo in 2 years.

Bros who want to tick off Russians and a sucker for huge tits can consider.

Will i do it again? Unless i obtain extra Vit M. hahaha.

theholydead 05-11-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 19404034)
She doesn't seemed to shower after every customer. Was a bit worried when sucking her boobs as there could be many layers of saliva before u. Not sure if she rinse her mouth after every session as there's no mouthwash in the bathroom. All the dicks she has been sucking raw before u and you'll be kissing her after that.. It's better to bring your own mouth wash.

Bro, have mouthwash. But i agree with your point. Not sure if she showers after each customer... Yikes. I went last night...

SafeSex 05-11-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholydead (Post 19404298)
Bro, have mouthwash. But i agree with your point. Not sure if she showers after each customer... Yikes. I went last night...

Yes, I confirmed there was mouthwash. Both of us used before we kissed & DFK.
Maria also showered with me before & after even though I’m her 1st for the day & no client after me at that point of time.
Maybe I set the mood for her as she was very happy seeing the food, drinks & chocolates. When she saw my body, she could stop touching & wash me. Likewise for me, when I saw her DD breast & shaven pussy, I also cannot stop cleaning & rubbing them. Haha
I’m pretty sure my session, both of us are definitely clean....

SafeSex 05-11-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 19404034)

Maybe our bro countryman got a different Maria (maybe a Filipino Maria who eats spicy food) as his story doesn’t fit to all other bros.
The Maria I met is a hygiene Russian lady as far as I can see.
The Russian Maria don’t like spicy food as I tried to intro her Chilli Crab during our chat. Haha.
Anyway I did enjoyed the memorable session with her.

Leo9999 05-11-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SafeSex (Post 19404439)
Maybe our bro countryman got a different Maria (maybe a Filipino Maria who eats spicy food) as his story doesn’t fit to all other bros.
The Russian Maria don’t like spicy food as I tried to intro her Chilli Crab during our chat. Haha.

Countryman is one of the shareholders in the agency in dome 3. U can observe his track records.

countryman 05-11-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Ha ha.. This Pinoy is from Russia..
Of coz it's her. LOL
Anyway not here to debate what food she eat or doesn't eat as I just quote what I had gone through.
But when I was there, there was indeed no mouthwash.
No sure about bros, I don't speak for others.

But always good to be clean n safe. That was through my observation.

baldman 05-11-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Bro, just ignore him.. He’s an agency clone.. He did the same thing to other stables previously as well.. People like them care no hoots about destroying other ladies’ livelihood regardless of whether the lady is good.. They will sow the seeds of their karma one day :)

Zaozapp 05-11-2019 10:02 PM

This is funny. Russian eating curry. I don't mean russian can't take curry but is very rare. So Bro safesex saying might be different Maria. Did the okt bait and switch? Before I kanna a pinoy acting as russian too. Let's not say who. Most important is got enjoy or not.