The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

tenoclock123 08-07-2020 01:14 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Is Queen Elly Tran Ha? any bros who visited her can comment? Did some CSI

Keima 08-07-2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenoclock123 (Post 20083598)
Is Queen Elly Tran Ha? any bros who visited her can comment? Did some CSI

Googled the marrried MILF you were referring to.

So u think she appeared on a variety show in Vietnam on May 20 then flew to SG to fuck strangers by pretending to be a 24 yr old?

https://www.facebook.com/ellytran.ba...14911105256793

KayPohMan 08-07-2020 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raedong (Post 20081170)
I msg vpremium okt but he say they cannot take me. I am not sure why?!?
How do I remedy this? I don’t really have records in dome3 but I do have FRs for dome1.. however dome1 is a ghost town now

You can try other stable from dome 3 and they can verify from there.

Janwalter 08-07-2020 07:52 AM

I’m referring to the JenniferUK FL.

I may not be any reputable chiongster here but I can testify here 101% she’s real, real and certainly real. I will try to clear up the doubts here in the air since there’s so much suspicion and speculation here which I totally understood.

I knew something was kinda wrong and so I took risk and went ahead with my gut feeling. She may be responding slow due to her personal life that she has to juggle with. Met her last night at a private apartment and the doubts in me was cleared the moment she opened up her door.

I mean wow what’s happening? Why so much drama going on and I had to say she’s really pretty and she is exactly 101% as what she had described. Before we went on with the session, I took a couple minutes to clarify with her for myself and you bros out there. So here’s the real story down here:

She was asked to join by an agent but she refused and wish to work independently and she has no agent. You guys should know what’s going on with those fake FRs happening in skokka, it’s all fake where they are trying to sabotage her by giving her the fake reviews.

Bbbj: One of the best I ever had. She’s working very hard to please.
Body: As what she had described, slightly plus size but not considered fat it’s just curvy at the right side. 101% solid real big boobies.
Fj: I was kinda tired so I did not do much but still a great thumbs up. She will accommodate with whatever she can.
Attitude: Now guys, this is the best part of all working ladies. Poor attitude instantly spoil all the atmosphere but I can assure she’s one of the woman who has those polite and great attitude around in this trade. (You can’t find this easily you know what I mean)

Still in doubts? Like I said, I’m nobody so believe me If you want and go for it otherwise save your money.

babe90 08-07-2020 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janwalter (Post 20083828)

I may not be any reputable chiongster here but I can testify here 101% she’s real, real and certainly real. I will try to clear up the doubts here in the air since there’s so much suspicion and speculation here which I totally understood.

I knew something was kinda wrong and so I took risk and went ahead with my gut feeling. She may be responding slow due to her personal life that she has to juggle with. Met her last night at a private apartment and the doubts in me was cleared the moment she opened up her door.

I mean wow what’s happening? Why so much drama going on and I had to say she’s really pretty and she is exactly 101% as what she had described. Before we went on with the session, I took a couple minutes to clarify with her for myself and you bros out there. So here’s the real story down here:

She was asked to join by an agent but she refused and wish to work independently and she has no agent. You guys should know what’s going on with those fake FRs happening in skokka, it’s all fake where they are trying to sabotage her by giving her the fake reviews.

Body: As what she had described, slightly plus size but not considered fat it’s just curvy at the right side. 101% solid real big boobies.
Fj: I was kinda tired so I did not do much but still a great thumbs up. She will accommodate with whatever she can.
Attitude: Now guys, this is the best part of all working ladies. Poor attitude instantly spoil all the atmosphere but I can assure she’s one of the woman who has those polite and great attitude around in this trade. (You can’t find this easily you know what I mean)

Still in doubts? Like I said, I’m nobody so believe me If you want and go for it otherwise save your money.

I believe you caused I went there last night too :D

tenoclock123 08-07-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20083627)
Googled the marrried MILF you were referring to.

So u think she appeared on a variety show in Vietnam on May 20 then flew to SG to fuck strangers by pretending to be a 24 yr old?

https://www.facebook.com/ellytran.ba...14911105256793

yea bro i kinda figured its not her. But any bros tried her before and can comment on her figure ie enhanced boobs, fit body? and likeness to the Elly Tran Ha girl?

Jackcarver 08-07-2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenoclock123 (Post 20083974)
yea bro i kinda figured its not her. But any bros tried her before and can comment on her figure ie enhanced boobs, fit body? and likeness to the Elly Tran Ha girl?

Lol bro just want to point out your nick and the fact that you post exactly at 10:00 on the dot :D

Broadsword 08-07-2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janwalter (Post 20083828)

She had a busy night...I was there too. Look like Kylie Jenner.

DannyW 08-07-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broadsword (Post 20084151)
She had a busy night...I was there too. Look like Kylie Jenner.

Reading her thread I suspect that she has time management issue and could not manage the booking well. It proves that she is independent FL but this problem really makes a lot of bros, including me, think twice about booking her

Janwalter 08-07-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyW (Post 20084470)
Reading her thread I suspect that she has time management issue and could not manage the booking well. It proves that she is independent FL but this problem really makes a lot of bros, including me, think twice about booking her

She indeed had some personal issues with that. As this is getting personal, I shall not post it openly here. All I could say is to give her another chance, be patience with the booking again and you will know what I mean. Cheers.

Keima 08-07-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenoclock123 (Post 20083974)

Sent this to bro VPremium and he was quite surprised, said Queen must follow Elly Tran on Instagram :D

supperclub 08-07-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20084517)
Sent this to bro VPremium and he was quite surprised, said Queen must follow Elly Tran on Instagram :D

:eek::eek:
You are making my small head take over big head

irbaboons 08-07-2020 11:45 PM

Contributing on a short FR on Rio. Visited her last week.

Overall pretty slutty looks. Bbbj could have been longer but she had no issues with finishing off with bbbj / hj after fj as I couldn't cum. Fj was willing to accommodate to several position.

tenoclock123 09-07-2020 12:11 AM

Hi bros, for those who visited vpremium girls, there’s one girl with Long black hair and a tattoo on her right calf, anyone knows who is that?

Anw on the side note, tried queen and she’s a hot little number, with tight abs and the willingness to please. Highly recommended.

hyunjin 09-07-2020 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenoclock123 (Post 20085103)
Hi bros, for those who visited vpremium girls, there’s one girl with Long black hair and a tattoo on her right calf, anyone knows who is that?

Anw on the side note, tried queen and she’s a hot little number, with tight abs and the willingness to please. Highly recommended.

When did you get to try her bro?