The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=409265)

Keima 08-08-2020 08:20 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20144981)
Frankly speaking Smile from M4U other then slightly big on bone size she's actually quite cute, more like hookup a ah lian for ONS and not so commercial yet. :D

The more expensive option is maybe to try SNS gals (ok, I'm not sure if that works for VPremium verification so ask first).

But you better hurry as Nadia is going home soon. Had two sessions with her and she's worth the visit.:D

maeda91 08-08-2020 08:39 PM

Just had my first booking with VP Bro, friendly and prompt response.

FR for Tanya

Location -8/10 central
Looks- 8/10 very similar to her photo
Body - 9/10 slim with a shapely body
Boobs - 8/10 soft and big
BBBJ - 7/10 average but can improve
FJ - 9/10 tight and willing to accomodate
GFE - 8/10

Thanks VP Bro for the booking.

5931 08-08-2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20144983)
The more expensive option is maybe to try SNS gals (ok, I'm not sure if that works for VPremium verification so ask first).

But you better hurry as Nadia is going home soon. Had two sessions with her and she's worth the visit.:D

Yes Nadia, I thinking to try her too after seeing her very beautiful eyes. But end up I got a gal from VP as I got thru the verification. :D

Keima 08-08-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20145004)
Yes Nadia, I thinking to try her too after seeing her very beautiful eyes. But end up I got a gal from VP as I got thru the verification. :D

Eh bro, u 19 year account lei, and got plenty of meaningful posts, so dun think you'd have as much verification issues as newbie accounts :D

5931 08-08-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20145068)
Eh bro, u 19 year account lei, and got plenty of meaningful posts, so dun think you'd have as much verification issues as newbie accounts :D

Just play safe as the last time I go for FL is more then 10 years ago there's only one FL section with local, msian, thai and PRC pricing no more then $150. Now there's so many section, from so many country and so many difference pricing.

onelasttime2207 09-08-2020 12:07 AM

Fr for tanya from VP

Good service and really nice body. don't think the boobs are real. But who cares. Love my session

Keima 09-08-2020 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirinbrah (Post 20144915)
Hi, any review of rio from vpremium?

U been on this forum for six years n still blur like a newbie bro? Use the ‘search this thread’ on the menu bar lah :rolleyes:

Btw Rio goes home in a couple of days, so your gonna miss out

(See, if you searched properly you’ll find my FR on her)

GimliTheBigD 09-08-2020 09:42 AM

FR for Flora - https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=784082

Location -6/10
Looks- 9/10 nice syt feel like her photos with very wild-colored hair
Body - 8/10 she's damn petite and thin, zero% fats
boobs - 9/10 shockingly big for her build and very nice to play with
BBBJ - 8/10 cause of her hair color, feel like is xiao ah lian doing the deed :D
FJ - 9/10 tight
GFE - 9.5/10
RTF - probably as long as she switch places

Note - Your experience may vary

jasonho1985 09-08-2020 07:09 PM

Just had Queen from VPremium. Really incredible, great commando service. Amazing ass for doggy too, probably best bonk in this dome so far.

otokonoko 10-08-2020 04:35 PM

Managed to have a booking with Smile from m4u recently

Must say, no regrets haha

OKT was easy to communicate with

Smile is... Very close to the picture, really cheerful and accomodating (LIKE REALLY), managed to do some stuff that you only see on videos... ( but please consult with her, I asked her and she was willing to try, communication is key!)

Language wise, simple english is okay, she was able to express care and concern (lol i had a fall recently and she made sure to ask about it).

Overall worth your time, maybe will RTF if finances allow..

mountboxtv 10-08-2020 08:41 PM

Visited Queen yesterday, absolutely great gfe feeling and not a looker of time. amazing ass with perfect body, tiny waist and perky ass.

Definitely RTF

lupsupz 11-08-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astone91 (Post 20148783)
Thanks for review, I'm tempted but mostly to get VP verification. Quite worried about the reports that she's chubby though.

I had the same concerns as you bro. Was apprehensive to try cos I prefer slim girls with natural boobs (hers are enhanced according to FRs) but in the end I decided to bite the bullet. Took a few days to arrange with OKT cos of my own personal schedule clashing with limited slots for Smile.

Nonetheless, managed to get a slot for later today. Will post FR after that.

OKT is very friendly though so that's a plus. He'll suggest you book 1 to 2 days in advance if possible cos business is brisk

RagingBison 11-08-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupsupz (Post 20149734)
I had the same concerns as you bro. Was apprehensive to try cos I prefer slim girls with natural boobs (hers are enhanced according to FRs) but in the end I decided to bite the bullet. Took a few days to arrange with OKT cos of my own personal schedule clashing with limited slots for Smile.

Nonetheless, managed to get a slot for later today. Will post FR after that.

OKT is very friendly though so that's a plus. He'll suggest you book 1 to 2 days in advance if possible cos business is brisk

Good luck bro. She definitely does not meet your preferences for slim or natural boobs, but overall should still be a nice experience for you.

lupsupz 11-08-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagingBison (Post 20149968)
Good luck bro. She definitely does not meet your preferences for slim or natural boobs, but overall should still be a nice experience for you.

Thanks bro. Yeah I've read FRs that she is not slim but most said not fat but rather curvy. So try out lor. Haha.

Some FRs said that her boobs are enhanced but quite soft. Let's hope that's true. What caught my interest is that she's rather cute and gfe seems to be not bad. I rather bonk a reasonably good looking FL that has a figure that is slightly not my type than an ugly FL with the body type I like. Will find out for myself and return with FR after that.

bobisthebest 11-08-2020 12:52 PM

For those that got verified for VP, how easy was it? Can u get verified after just having booked m4u once? Asking cos' the main girls that i'd really want to bonk and spend my money on are from that stable and i'd wouldn't want to keep spending my money on girls from another stable that im not as interested in...