The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=409265)

zongqingsams 29-01-2021 03:34 PM

Re: Great Bonks

anyone tried Foyce ?
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=794570

Waka0 30-01-2021 11:34 PM

FR for Milan and Qiana

Qiana was similar to picture but slight meaty boob was enchanced C ,kissing is allowed but nvr tried frenching,she speak little chinese and English so conversation need to translate. After session will provide massage. Overall Qiana was service oriented and trying her best to please.

Milan was quite slim and pretty, for me she look more like the photoshoot picture ,boob is enchanced. She not really into kissing ,only very light kissing.she can speak chinese fluently

Raul 31-01-2021 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdiy (Post 20450201)
Hi bros, Any one tried Kiki 20 yrs old at 42 Zion Rd? wechat id cll83716305 dmg 150

For Zion Road ones, be very careful. Mostly bait and switch or person look very different due to heavy editting

kinkin07 31-01-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumpstack (Post 10096861)
Juliet and Monica...Sexy, Naughty, Sultry Satisfying Russian Hotties from our very Trusted n Reliable Mr Pimp...Always provide us with high quality Ang Moh n Korean girls..keep up the good work Mr Pimp...Long time Supporter of Mr Pimp...

have the contact?

angelle 01-02-2021 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkin07 (Post 20450999)
have the contact?

bro why you go dig a post from 2013.

GN007SG 01-02-2021 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelle (Post 20451536)
bro why you go dig a post from 2013.

Because it's a new account used for trolling

Chongstern 02-02-2021 11:29 AM

Don't think I'll ever have a chance to taste VP's girls :( first time booking only after 5pm which will exceed my curfew sigh so sad.

Jokeryoker 02-02-2021 02:34 PM

Anyone tried Selena from Portugal?

Lazagna 02-02-2021 04:20 PM

Lol...isnt the fr for selena above your post?

Keima 02-02-2021 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMMYDISHSG (Post 20453696)
I always been browsing without a nick for years until recently mosts of the stable and FL is asking for nick before booking..i guess to ensure safety ?!

Cut the story short

Tried Smile from VP
- Great experience with lots of frenching
- Great blowjob and lots of cow girl FJ
- Even shower before and after deed.
RTF for sure

Tried Selena Portuguese Mix Arabic
- Great body, busty with small waist and perky bum.
- Shower before and After Deed
- Sensual kisser with kissable lips
- She look more Arabic with a Portuguese body!
- Service wise AWESOME
RTF for sure

Really? You say you need a nick for verification, so join 2 Feb, then immediately post 2 FRs on 2 Feb?

Does that mean you joined this morning, automatically got verified, then fucked two FLs, then posted FR by 1pm?

VP has a girl named Smile?

Sounds more likely you have a few accounts here...:rolleyes:

bradpitt968 02-02-2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongkietong (Post 20446700)
Not sure is it just me or recently my visits to dome 3 girls are quite disappointing. Very commercial feel, it use to be better GFE before covid. Not sure is it because they are stuck in SG for too long and sick of working for so long. Nowadays they tend not to make-up or wear any nice looking clothes, past few times it is just no make-up, just t-shirt and shorts and hair bundle up like aunties. The deed is also very commercial and they head to their phone right after. Hope this just happen to me and I am just suay.

Frankly, those gals in the fish tank will have more reason to give better service, if they want to stay long.

Imagine the gal seat there whole day, see her friend always in the room and they got less than 10 customers. If they want to earn more $$, they will improve their service.

Now for all this gals, they don't see how many customers other gals have. So as long as they got customers, got $$ to earn, they are ok liao.

No competition, complacency is unavoidable.

ronalbeckinson 03-02-2021 12:41 PM

Really wanted to book a girl from VP but unfortunately can’t get verified because I haven’t booked with M4U before. This is of course because I can’t book any of their girls due to one...obvious...reason.

smlee 03-02-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20454087)
Really? You say you need a nick for verification, so join 2 Feb, then immediately post 2 FRs on 2 Feb?

Does that mean you joined this morning, automatically got verified, then fucked two FLs, then posted FR by 1pm?

VP has a girl named Smile?

Sounds more likely you have a few accounts here...:rolleyes:

maybe he is saying M4U and VP are owned by same group?:p

Keima 03-02-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smlee (Post 20455301)
maybe he is saying M4U and VP are owned by same group?:p

He posted (then deleted) he mixed up M4U with VP, then said he did a VP gal as well - so three FLs on the day he joined - must be a new record...:D

Jaguar00 03-02-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20455575)
He posted (then deleted) he mixed up M4U with VP, then said he did a VP gal as well - so three FLs on the day he joined - must be a new record...:D

He is trying too hard to cover his tracks until it becomes so obvious. He just wanna post fake FR for that Selena Portuguese like what he did in the past for those "independent FLs", but since his previous id already smelly liao, this time he tried to decoy by singing praise to other FLs and slot in his fake FR as well so that it won't appear like he only giving fake FR to Selena Portuguese.