The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

Jaguar00 03-02-2021 09:42 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20455575)
He posted (then deleted) he mixed up M4U with VP, then said he did a VP gal as well - so three FLs on the day he joined - must be a new record...:D

He is trying too hard to cover his tracks until it becomes so obvious. He just wanna post fake FR for that Selena Portuguese like what he did in the past for those "independent FLs", but since his previous id already smelly liao, this time he tried to decoy by singing praise to other FLs and slot in his fake FR as well so that it won't appear like he only giving fake FR to Selena Portuguese.

SAMMYDISHSG 05-02-2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar00 (Post 20456033)
He is trying too hard to cover his tracks until it becomes so obvious. He just wanna post fake FR for that Selena Portuguese like what he did in the past for those "independent FLs", but since his previous id already smelly liao, this time he tried to decoy by singing praise to other FLs and slot in his fake FR as well so that it won't appear like he only giving fake FR to Selena Portuguese.

i posted something before about why newbie or new account or regular without nick cant book for one obvious reason. i took the girls all on different days, i want to book another lady from another stable but need to write reviews to ensure i am not a blacklisted client or worst antivice. hope this clear your doubt. there is lots of newbie account who cant book certain stable due to certain reason . i hope the admin wont delete my comment again.

SAMMYDISHSG 05-02-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar00 (Post 20456033)

Quote:

He posted (then deleted) he mixed up M4U with VP, then said he did a VP gal as well - so three FLs on the day he joined - must be a new record...:D

i tried all 3 ladies on different days but to book a lady from certain table i need to be verify and be reviewed .. or else cannot book like most bro here having issue.

SAMMYDISHSG 05-02-2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronalbeckinson (Post 20455295)
Really wanted to book a girl from VP but unfortunately can’t get verified because I haven’t booked with M4U before. This is of course because I can’t book any of their girls due to one...obvious...reason.

this is why you need to visit few FL , to ensure you are legit and safe, write honest reviews then you will be able to book from certain stable.. but watch out cause some user will claim you writing fake review so again it is totally up to the stable to verified

ronalbeckinson 05-02-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMMYDISHSG (Post 20458301)
this is why you need to visit few FL , to ensure you are legit and safe, write honest reviews then you will be able to book from certain stable.. but watch out cause some user will claim you writing fake review so again it is totally up to the stable to verified

LOL bro the reason is cos of my race la.

ronalbeckinson 05-02-2021 10:29 AM

Since this SAMMYDISH has vouched for Selina from “Portugal”, let me just like to add on what I know or think I know about her being independent. Long story okay.

I booked BellaDutch in Oct 2020. When I met her, I realised she did not match the photos she sent me but nonetheless - small head overrode big head and I didn’t reject.

A few weeks later, I saw a thread here for another independent “mixed” girl, Natalie Nico. I noticed how her thread had FRs from idiots like touringlolita or SafeSex (same as Bella) and that her contact was the same as the then inactive Bella, so I avoided her. Another few weeks later, I received a random WhatsApp text saying, “Hi I’m Kelly Miko a friend of Natalie Nico, mixed blah blah...available blah blah...”.

The thing is, I never texted Natalie Nico before, and what made this worse was that whoever their OKT is took the initiative to contact me which is fucked up and a total disregard of my privacy. Also, I forgot to mention before that when I did meet Bella, she told me there was someone managing her (that someone also made me wait 1 hour for my appointment by the way). So all in all, I have come to a conclusion that these girls are not independent and are instead managed by an incompetent OKT.

All bros please be warned, just wanted to share my experience!

Ps. I tried posting this story as a reply to another bro who commented, “paging for touringlolita” on Selina’s thread but both our comments have been deleted.

Keima 05-02-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronalbeckinson (Post 20458486)
Since this SAMMYDISH has vouched for Selina from “Portugal”, let me just like to add on what I know or think I know about her being independent. Long story okay.
[snip]

So all in all, I have come to a conclusion that these girls are not independent and are instead managed by an incompetent OKT.

All bros please be warned, just wanted to share my experience!

Yeah, I got nothing against these 'independent FLs' or their lady OKT, but she is inherently dishonest and makes simple mistakes that are easy to see through her lies.

And when this is pointed out, you tell more lies to cover your lies, so we are supposed to believe your fake FRs? :rolleyes:

So like Donald Trump :D

And yes, I know you deleted your 'double' FR, and also the post where you said you tried Milan from VP - so if I wanted to, I can ask VP bro if you are a real punter, but I dun like dragging another OKT into your mess.

Or should I ask VP bro if you really tried Milan using your TouringLolita nick?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3717

I have tried many stables in SBF, and I've been burned by a few that use fake pics, fake FRs, bait n' switch techniques and poor service - and are only out to con punters of their hard earned money.

My response is very simple - I dun return to that stable. I like specific stables that don't give me this bullshit, and I really don't like serial con-artists who only think of SBF bros as a source of income for your low levels of customer service, and I'm actually a bit sad for the FLs who put up with your incompetent bullshit.

Keima 05-02-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20458698)
The FR he wrote for Milan was requested to be deleted by VP. We do our best to check every FR to make sure it is from an authentic customer. If it is not, we will request to admin for deletion. Cheers.

Oh I see! So that's why it was deleted. :D

Jaguar00 05-02-2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMMYDISHSG (Post 20458296)
i posted something before about why newbie or new account or regular without nick cant book for one obvious reason. i took the girls all on different days, i want to book another lady from another stable but need to write reviews to ensure i am not a blacklisted client or worst antivice. hope this clear your doubt. there is lots of newbie account who cant book certain stable due to certain reason . i hope the admin wont delete my comment again.

lobang kena bicha liao touringlolita :D:D

touringlolita 05-02-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar00 (Post 20459621)
lobang kena bicha liao touringlolita :D:D

Walau-wei, don't anyhow lei.. not even in SG to try. why not wait for few more bros to reviews instead of jumping here and there? I will not be replying to any of the trolls. so lame and this is 2021. hv a nice day :)

NOTheretojudge 06-02-2021 03:35 AM

FR for Selena.

Re: Selena from Portugal. Expat here in SG
Just want to post a quick review on Selena.

I spent 90minutes with her and got a chance blow off some steam with a very pretty and glammed up lady.

She was definitely my type - petite, very soft skin, and toned tanned body - all natural.

I usually take the lead, and she was very accommodating in terms of positions and willing to please.

Will return for sure. Location not the best, but for the service will return. OKT also had good communication, as I booked the day before and provided reminder the next day.

smlee 07-02-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

cockanathan and limitless online :D

Skinny_addict 08-02-2021 03:52 PM

Update my experience with V girl so far.
Most enjoyed: XiaoFan, Queen, Burberry, Lucy, Erica, Kylie, Milan.
At least no regret of spending an hour of my time: Selena, Summer, Miyuki, Soo-Min, Vicky.
Make me wondering: 5 girls that seems quite popular with good review, but some how ended different way with me. Is it I'm too ugly?
Anyway, will continue to support as good experience still exceed the unhappy one.

fitjazz 08-02-2021 06:27 PM

FR for Kylie from VP.

Long time no post FR.

A session with Kylie is really beyond words. If you want an experience that comes close to being in a JAV, she will be someone you have to visit. The action is non-stop and she's really really hardworking. She checks all the boxes. I wanted to write more but i think not knowing what you are getting into or what she will do next is part of the fun. At least for me. It's a thrill anticipating what she will do next.

Current ranking of the girls i have visited. Based on my personal experiences so your mileage will definitely vary.

1) Kylie (what an experience!)
2) Miyuki (sweet shyness + cosplay. That's a potent mix. Plus we clicked hence it was a wonderful session because it was almost like visiting a mistress or a gf)
3) Queen (the one who introduced me to the world of VP. Friendly, chatty, devil figure. she is like a tiger that will devour you..she was my first 2 visits and hence every other girl unfortunately were measured by the standards she has set.)
4) Issey. Friendly, bouncy, eager to please. session was good.
5) Diana. She is sexy in that white lingerie. She's hot, but unfortunately lacking in a little GFE. Maybe she doesn't like me.
6) Flora
8) Burberry.
7) Vicky. Definitely has a hot body.
8) Yuki.

Till my next adventure. =)

punterplanet 10-02-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skinny_addict (Post 20463889)
Update my experience with V girl so far.
Most enjoyed: XiaoFan, Queen, Burberry, Lucy, Erica, Kylie, Milan.
At least no regret of spending an hour of my time: Selena, Summer, Miyuki, Soo-Min, Vicky.
Make me wondering: 5 girls that seems quite popular with good review, but some how ended different way with me. Is it I'm too ugly?
Anyway, will continue to support as good experience still exceed the unhappy one.

As the saying goes, 1 man's meat is another man's poison. Or maybe it is just poor chemistry between you and the girl :)