The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

NiaoRenn 03-02-2022 01:41 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfreemen (Post 21081064)
thanks for the feedback . i cant get a session and must pre book one day ahead

She is 25 not 21. Better girls out there. If you like Thai girls, they are the only stable bo bian

SMRTLTD 03-02-2022 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaoRenn (Post 21081038)
Tried maple, won’t go again.
Commercial, too skinny, no boobs, ride awhile say tired and dry not wet.

Not surprising.. These girls are most likely relatively new to the trade and have been working non-stop for long hours since day one.. You'd probably get the best out of them during their first few days.. After that is all downhill..

Don't go in with high expectations as you'd most likely be disappointed..

Of course no need to say take those got dragon got phoenix FRs with a pinch of salt lol..

scorpiotkh 03-02-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMRTLTD (Post 21081201)
Not surprising.. These girls are most likely relatively new to the trade and have been working non-stop for long hours since day one.. You'd probably get the best out of them during their first few days.. After that is all downhill..

Of course no need to say take those got dragon got phoenix FRs with a pinch of salt lol..

This is the only post that displays logical thinking with the correct head among all the complains.

jnuh 03-02-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Which could explain why her gfe levels towards me waned lol, maybe she sick of servicing me liao lol. Lesson learnt, dont rtf too much

randywest 03-02-2022 05:20 PM

who up my post please pm me so I can up your points

SMRTLTD 03-02-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuh (Post 21081245)
Which could explain why her gfe levels towards me waned lol, maybe she sick of servicing me liao lol. Lesson learnt, dont rtf too much

Not just u lah lol..

Every following customer will feel like a chore, and soon it will become fast food service..

Just move on..

Thaismile 03-02-2022 06:23 PM

We are facing high number of msg.We will try to reply every bro asap.

Sorry for inconvenience

Thaismile 03-02-2022 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhamiltonmclare (Post 21079883)
Tried to book and was told contact me on Wednesday to book.. then messaged thaismile, keep seeing message but not replying! Not giving an answer or even saying full! The service is epic bad!

Sorry for inconvenience

Thaismile 03-02-2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snips (Post 21080587)
Damn hard to get slot. Was planning to try her today so ytd early morning I msg OKT alrdy to ask. By the time he reply in the late afternoon he say no slot alrdy :(

Back then when I booked Lisa he was very fast with replies leh. Now become like that.

Sorry for inconvenience

Please contact again for slot 🙏

robotman12 05-02-2022 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaismile (Post 21081630)

Sorry for inconvenience

why did u block me from booking? texted u so many times u never reply, so naturally i texted again and again to get your attention wat? liddat also want to block me??

5931 05-02-2022 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robotman12 (Post 21084824)
why did u block me from booking? texted u so many times u never reply, so naturally i texted again and again to get your attention wat? liddat also want to block me??

If I were you after 2 try no reply I move on. By repenting texting doesn't help but get block more easily.

By the way I haven't try booking any Thaismile gals and not related to them. So please don't PM me with stupid question.

NiaoRenn 05-02-2022 07:17 PM

Quote:

If you happen to be the first few guys when they first arrived, they are green and will treat you like boyfriend. Buy them lunch and drinks, shower them with love and you can do everything you want, CIM, swallow, CIP, you name it

superman67 05-02-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 21085114)
If I were you after 2 try no reply I move on. By repenting texting doesn't help but get block more easily.

By the way I haven't try booking any Thaismile gals and not related to them. So please don't PM me with stupid question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaoRenn (Post 21085549)
If you happen to be the first few guys when they first arrived, they are green and will treat you like boyfriend. Buy them lunch and drinks, shower them with love and you can do everything you want, CIM, swallow, CIP, you name it

Thanks for sharing just upzz u guys ;)

Eclipxe 06-02-2022 09:45 AM

Bros here seem to move south from Viet to Thai now. Thai better?

5931 06-02-2022 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipxe (Post 21086645)
Bros here seem to move south from Viet to Thai now. Thai better?

More like moving back south. To chose between thai & viet, my choice still thai.