The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Marry whore u fuck (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=639796)

DaKnight 16-03-2017 09:22 AM

Re: Marry whore u fuck

Sorry for the itself... I'm referring to urself... Bit also... It actually means.but, sorry for the typo.bros

Sunrising 12-04-2017 09:22 PM

Whore are for fucking not for love:mad:

bengeo 14-04-2017 11:55 AM

I think unlikely guy will marry the whore with knowledge she is a FL ...

There are guys married without knowing their wives were in FL business before. I know of one FL who tied knot with a young insurance guy...don't think he is aware his wife's foray in FL....

Shadow_warrior 17-04-2017 06:12 PM

Good thread...

luciferpain 17-04-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alkz (Post 15576058)
becoz they can differentiate whats true love and whats emotional feelings. They confused their emotional with true love and most of the time these relationships rarely workout. Again being emotional with ladies in the sex industry are nothing but trouble. Some guys have to go thru this shit to lose all their feelings in order to understand.

Yes I can relate to that

luciferpain 17-04-2017 09:27 PM

But I see many sin guy marrying wl which I think is a really noble but then I not them but I SERIOUSLY given my all

porscheclub 18-04-2017 08:06 AM

IMHO. It depends on the guy's social standing.

If he's a blue-collar & hardcore whoremonger then no big deal about it. Sex is just an act & both could marry for the relation, companionship & even start a family.

If he's a high-flying client then he will have choices & hopefully has the wisdom to choose wisely.

izerkudie 26-06-2017 11:39 PM

Marriage is just another license to fuck her openly:D

malik321 27-06-2017 01:49 AM

Handsome hold decent job, does not mean they can control their emotions. ;)

joanne321 27-06-2017 01:52 AM

Whore is also a gal. Its just their job. You mean gals that go around ONS without charging man can be consider marriage material?

seventynine 28-06-2017 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porscheclub (Post 15845582)
IMHO. It depends on the guy's social standing.

If he's a blue-collar & hardcore whoremonger then no big deal about it. Sex is just an act & both could marry for the relation, companionship & even start a family.

If he's a high-flying client then he will have choices & hopefully has the wisdom to choose wisely.

Scroll to the top of this page and you'll see the partially covered words of wisdom from Robin Williams: God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.

This is in line with the general sincere bro-to-bro warning of "Don't let your small head take over your big head hor!"
But I think there is a 3rd component -> Feelings.

Big head = Logical, cognitive reasoning and willpower (to not marry a whore).
Small head = The impulsive lust/ horny-ness that doesn't need much elaborations.
Feelings = Emotions. Can be extremely 2-way: Kanna KC gau-gau by her GFE till you don't care about anything at all or damn dishearten by her lies & betrayals.

So what's my point?
Out of these 3 components, Feelings tend to overwhelm & outlast the other 2 and thus some whores become wives.

Datingafter35 23-08-2017 11:31 AM

http://happinessnotebook.com/love-he...d-with-client/

Miracle but possible.

comrade2 24-08-2017 12:07 AM

its all about the feeling i guess. Emotion overcomes all other fear to take this step down the aisle

bayter 24-08-2017 12:26 AM

they are woman afterall. Whore is just a term for the work they do. Why want to put a tag on them? Go with the feel bro

yaber 24-08-2017 01:42 AM

why the need to marry when you have the whole forest?