The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Herpes Transmission Rate (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=550882)

BoringLife88 13-08-2015 01:07 AM

Herpes Transmission Rate

Hi,

Anyone have any facts of Herpes transmission rate with unprotected sex and no outbreaks?

I am reading the date online which shows M to F at 4% overall a period of one year and F to M at 10%.

Anyone can verify?

samdiy 13-08-2015 01:56 AM

Re: Herpes Transmission Rate

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoringLife88 (Post 13431630)
Hi,

Anyone have any facts of Herpes transmission rate with unprotected sex and no outbreaks?

I am reading the date online which shows M to F at 4% overall a period of one year and F to M at 10%.

Anyone can verify?

It is like Toto, you get it means you get it. To avoid, always wear a cap even for bj as transmission is via bodily fluids.

BoringLife88 13-08-2015 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdiy (Post 13431784)
It is like Toto, you get it means you get it. To avoid, always wear a cap even for bj as transmission is via bodily fluids.

I just seen a research saying per exposure is 0.02% for M to F. Any expert views? Yeah hopefully its like toto.

sammyboyfor 13-08-2015 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdiy (Post 13431784)

Herpes transmission has nothing to do with body fluids. It is transmitted via skin to skin contact.

Condoms offer NO protection against Herpes as skin contact occurs at areas not covered by the condom eg the scrotum and the base of the penile shaft.

sammyboyfor 13-08-2015 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoringLife88 (Post 13431630)
Hi,

Anyone can verify?

The fact that 80% of the adult population has HSV1 and about 40% has HSV2 indicates that the probability of transmission is obviously quite high.

Trying to work out all these risk factors is futile. You either have it or you don't. If you have it, there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't have it chances are you're going to end up catching it at some point in your life.

If you're so concerned about the measuring risk factors, go to http://www.stdriskcalculator.com/ and download the app to your phone. You can then ask your next sexual partner a series of questions provided by the app which you can factor in when working out the chances of you catching something.

It will soon dawn on you that whether the result is 0.02% or 22%, you'll still be worrying yourself silly about whether you have caught anything. The only way to tell is to get tested.

maxsee 13-08-2015 07:37 AM

Herpes seem mild in comparison to the rest of the STds...Why worry so much about it when so many people have it in them...important things is still not catching HIV which is more or less a death sentence....:D:D:D

Big Sexy 13-08-2015 08:04 AM

alot of HIV infected people are living a normal and longer life than before.
It really isn't a life sentence anymore

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsee (Post 13432304)
important things is still not catching HIV which is more or less a death sentence....:D:D:D

DoctorTan 13-08-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 13432099)
The fact that 80% of the adult population has HSV1 and about 40% has HSV2 indicates that the probability of transmission is obviously quite high.

Trying to work out all these risk factors is futile. You either have it or you don't. If you have it, there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't have it chances are you're going to end up catching it at some point in your life.

If you're so concerned about the measuring risk factors, go to http://www.stdriskcalculator.com/ and download the app to your phone. You can then ask your next sexual partner a series of questions provided by the app which you can factor in when working out the chances of you catching something.

It will soon dawn on you that whether the result is 0.02% or 22%, you'll still be worrying yourself silly about whether you have caught anything. The only way to tell is to get tested.

Absolutely completely agree with all points brought up here. Except the STD Risk Calculator App is not very good. I tried it.

Ask yourself this: why are you trying to figure out the risk of getting herpes?

Is it to give yourself a false sense of security with a low number?
Or worry yourself unnecessarily with a high number?

What possible utility does knowing the risk of infection confer?

Let's say you know the risk down to the 10th decimal point. So what? The reality is simple. You either have it or you do not. If you want to know, get tested.

Look at it this way. You are holding onto a 4D ticket. You want to know if you won 1st prize or not. You go around asking everyone what the probability of you winning first prize is. You analyze every winning number since 1965 to know the odds of each number appearing. Does that change anything? No.

You just need to buy the latest copy of Wan Bao and see if you won. If you did you did, if you did not, you did not.

BoringLife88 13-08-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctorTan (Post 13432452)
Absolutely completely agree with all points brought up here. Except the STD Risk Calculator App is not very good. I tried it.

Ask yourself this: why are you trying to figure out the risk of getting herpes?

Is it to give yourself a false sense of security with a low number?
Or worry yourself unnecessarily with a high number?

What possible utility does knowing the risk of infection confer?

Let's say you know the risk down to the 10th decimal point. So what? The reality is simple. You either have it or you do not. If you want to know, get tested.

Look at it this way. You are holding onto a 4D ticket. You want to know if you won 1st prize or not. You go around asking everyone what the probability of you winning first prize is. You analyze every winning number since 1965 to know the odds of each number appearing. Does that change anything? No.

You just need to buy the latest copy of Wan Bao and see if you won. If you did you did, if you did not, you did not.

Yeah but the issue is I am being killed by anxiety and time. I am at Day 24 and I have to wait 4 more days before I can have a test... The feeling is really.... My mind just keep going wild.

Big Sexy 13-08-2015 12:43 PM

mate, judging from your post..
I claimed my $5/- that you will not be convinced with the result at the end of day 28 and will do another one later..:D

learn to manage anxiety or it will kill you before anything else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoringLife88 (Post 13433288)
Yeah but the issue is I am being killed by anxiety and time. I am at Day 24 and I have to wait 4 more days before I can have a test... The feeling is really.... My mind just keep going wild.

sammyboyfor 13-08-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoringLife88 (Post 13433288)

Day 28 is not enough time to test for Herpes so if you don't solve your mental issues, you're going to be worrying about HSV for a long time to come.

BoringLife88 13-08-2015 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 13433344)
Day 28 is not enough time to test for Herpes so if you don't solve your mental issues, you're going to be worrying about HSV for a long time to come.

I am seeing a DR from DrTan and Partners. He told me Day 28 is rather conclusive for Herpes as well...

BoringLife88 13-08-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 13433315)
mate, judging from your post..
I claimed my $5/- that you will not be convinced with the result at the end of day 28 and will do another one later..:D

learn to manage anxiety or it will kill you before anything else.

Any ideas how I can manage this? Its making me sick.

Big Sexy 13-08-2015 01:00 PM

Do u actually have a job? if not try meditation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoringLife88 (Post 13433377)
Any ideas how I can manage this? Its making me sick.

BoringLife88 13-08-2015 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 13433395)
Do u actually have a job? if not try meditation.

I do have a job but aim rather losing focus in it.