The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   seeking for a companion/relationship (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=410414)

femalenoob 30-11-2013 05:29 AM

seeking for a companion/relationship

Hey guys, im looking for a companion/relationship. Hoping to find a nice man who will take care of me in all aspects. This forum may not be the ideal choice but im willing to take a risk. No risk no gain right?

About me: mid 20's chi girl, loves to travel and explore new things. Extrovert by nature and friendly. Blessed with a relatively good figure and believes in living life to the fullest.

Im looking for similar minded men who are looking for the same thing as i do. U must be chinese, 28 yrs old and above but below 40 and please do NOT be married/attached. Im not interested in a fb rs or ons or any paid arrangements. Please be financially stable, drives and sincere.

Drop me a pm with an introduction of yourself. Im definitely 100% real ;)

nextview 01-12-2013 07:52 AM

Re: seeking for a companion/relationship

bump for you.

may i ask, why dont you look for hubby instead? so many T&C

SanSan1988 01-12-2013 10:26 AM

Good luck to u TS! Please share with us the good news when you have found the one. xD

Turborats 02-12-2013 03:26 PM

I'm keen but your box is full.

ah rat 02-12-2013 03:31 PM

TS,do u like to piak piak :p :D

hcg_explorer 02-12-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turborats (Post 10135592)
I'm keen but your box is full.

wow lan... lu sibei gian izit... apply to so many threads... simi lanjiao lu phun ai....

hcg_explorer 02-12-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 10135628)
TS,do u like to piak piak :p :D

ha Bro rat.. muz be financially stable, drives and sincere first dem can piak piak... ha...

acidicavex 02-12-2013 03:49 PM

TS u should be posting in those social website n not here...... sibey weird SBF now become a social website for future hubby n bf no longer for FB SD SB SWING LIAO... :rolleyes:

Johnbass 02-12-2013 04:03 PM

Am I noob?
Or there's a lot of Roberto in sbf?
No $XXK salary no tok?

:eek:

wantanabee 02-12-2013 05:02 PM

how stable is financially stable?

discordpiggy 02-12-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidicavex (Post 10135723)
TS u should be posting in those social website n not here...... sibey weird SBF now become a social website for future hubby n bf no longer for FB SD SB SWING LIAO... :rolleyes:

ok, let me try asai bor!?

================================================== =======

Hey guys, I’m looking for a companion/relationship in hope to find a nice man who is willing to marry me. This forum may not be the ideal choice but I am most willing to take a chance. Yes, I also understand the risk but can always go DSC to check first! Also now got hope for AIDS since berlin man is cured in 2008!

About me: mid 40's chi girl, loves to travel and explore new things. Super OUTSPOKEN by nature and cold and unfriendly at times. Blessed with a relatively LARGE, out of proportioned figure together with thick orange peel skin, top up with orange coloured frizzed out hair and don thick, thick glasses, believes in living life to the fullest but with much caution for rainy days.

I’m looking for mature men who are great conversationalist and must be Chinese who can read Korean/Japanese, preferably pure breed Singaporean. Sorry no mixed breeds. U must be minimum 32 yrs old and not more than 48 yrs old and please do NOT be married and/or attached. I’m not interested in a FUCK BUDDY relationship, or one-nite stand as these are for the z generation. Yes and of cos, please be financially stable, drives (also not those lok kok kar hor), and most importantly, must be HONEST and cannot tau jiat as sincerity is NOT enough! Also I need to add something… I need a yacht… lols! to live there and sail out…

Introduce yourself in the forum. My Hamster brother and some bro here will help me decide since some of them are older than me. I’m definitely 100% real.

Apologies if I offend you in any ways… :D

p/s: do not pm me. it will not be entertained.

Johnbass 02-12-2013 06:07 PM

All want to follow SanSan's footsteps...
:D

Johnbass 02-12-2013 06:32 PM

Don't end up like this hor...
Btw how many laojiao samsters in their fifties?

Quote:

Dumped by their much younger girlfriends, two men in their fifties came up with the same revenge - uploading nude photos of their exes on the Internet.

They were arrested earlier this week for transmitting obscene photos by electronic means.

Police said yesterday that a 26-year-old woman had lodged a report on Nov 20 saying that her 58-year-old ex-boyfriend had threatened to upload nude pictures of her if she did not get back together with him. The man, who was also accused of criminal intimidation, went on to post the photos that very day, before being arrested on Wednesday.

The other case involved a 32-year-old woman, who lodged a report on Sunday that her 52-year-old former boyfriend had posted photos of her in a compromising position on the Internet.

SanSan1988 02-12-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 10136327)
All want to follow SanSan's footsteps...
:D

Eh?!? What oh? I got open thread for FwB hor!!
T.T

justl00king 02-12-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 10135821)
Or there's a lot of Roberto in sbf?

Judging from the threads here, should be quite a few.

Sucker born every minute? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by wantanabee (Post 10136041)
how stable is financially stable?

Excluding assets and investments, at least US$1million in cash. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 10136414)
Don't end up like this hor...
Btw how many laojiao samsters in their fifties?

Those cases most likely the uncle's money all conned by the younger girlfriends and wanna revenge.

Sad, but happens when u use your small head to think.