The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Penang / Butterworth (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   How do let her squirt ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=725890)

Qulai 31-01-2023 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSBTL (Post 19013248)
I bought many pattern condom , delay spray spray and bondage during last visit .
If not mistaken is Surprise store . It located at level 2 . Near MI shop (Xiaomi) and infront of escalator .

Hi bro what price for delay spray

Charballking 14-02-2023 06:33 AM

Re: How do let her squirt ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JomMakan (Post 21773988)
U can visit condom shop at Queensbay mall . They will brief u the right tools and skill . Guarantee let her squirt :D
I always use vibrator as foreplay and end with VigRED and Blisswater delay spray .

I prefer visit Gurney plaza condom shop (level 5) than Queensbay mall . Price cheaper .

Qulai 21-02-2023 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charballking (Post 22060906)
I prefer visit Gurney plaza condom shop (level 5) than Queensbay mall . Price cheaper .

I already go at queen's bay.. vigred they sell by pcs too.. 1 pcs Rm28.. but can I know what name for bliss water delay spray.. because I ask about bliss water she give me wizard for girl

johnkenny3 20-07-2023 05:08 PM

Just came across this thread. Any recent updates on the toys? Once in a while gf can experience squirt is nice.

freshmaker 20-07-2023 05:11 PM

Quote:

ya this shop was good

newnoobieee 21-07-2023 10:17 PM

Quote:

Is the price differs much?

Fucker88 09-08-2023 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JM008 (Post 22259628)
Thanks bro .
I compared Klang parade , 3 Damansara and Sg Wang condom shop , Sg Wang condom shop selling a bit cheaper .
The vibrator u recommended is from Japan . I saw the packing , all japanese font . Direct translate Called 潮吹 (Squirting) .
According to sales guy , it is Japan prohibition of export (only for local and tourist) . It is awarded best selling squirting vibrator at Japan . Japan goverment want to push tourism , they only sell to tourist .
I checked google , japan selling price is 10000Yen .
I tested already . Above my expectation . Once insert into her pussy , within 1 min , she start struggle , her hand holding my hand so tight and strong . Her leg shart cramp ........begging me to move faster and deeper .......
Finally , she cannot stand anymore and begging me to fuck her . Her pussy so much water , just like waterfall :D
I can feel her excitement because her pussy muscle like cramp , so tight and i can feel the action tight and release . Feel great . :D
I bonk her almost 15 mins , her moans so loud , guarantee next door can listen clearly (We are vocation at Penang and booked hotel room) .
Thank bro for recommended such great killing weapon :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by zololo (Post 22558206)
I found commercial video about this Japan squirt vibrator

https://streamable.com/f2xkot

I just bought it and tested . Great .
This is the best vibrator i ever own , easily brought her to orgasm . But never squirt (may be need more practice) .
I saw Gurney plaza condom shop got .

tigger0201 05-04-2024 03:22 PM

its works very well to make my gf squirt :cool:

Cimbest 08-04-2024 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fucker88 (Post 22560078)
I just bought it and tested . Great .
This is the best vibrator i ever own , easily brought her to orgasm . But never squirt (may be need more practice) .
I saw Gurney plaza condom shop got .

One of the best product

redzone80er 08-04-2024 03:54 PM

I never had the experience of my girlfriend squirting before. Finally I tried this and it made it easy for her to orgasm and squirt. First experience haha

mkmk01 09-04-2024 02:35 PM

Very recomended to makes girl orgasme until squirt

Abelkhoo 11-04-2024 02:48 PM

vibrators always work 😀

asfe76 24-04-2024 02:08 PM

it's time to start stimulating the G-spot. You can use your fingers or a sex toy to rub, press, or caress the area until the girl feels like she wants to urinate or until she actually squirts.