The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   get your sayang to singapore (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=16037)

somepig 05-02-2004 10:02 AM

get your sayang to singapore

have any of you guys the experience of getting your indo sayang to singapore to stay with u long term beside marriage. How long she can stay in singapore with a new indo passbook.

l3atu 05-02-2004 10:24 AM

Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:

Originally posted by somepig
have any of you guys the experience of getting your indo sayang to singapore to stay with u long term beside marriage. How long she can stay in singapore with a new indo passbook.
If not getting married, max length of stay should be 2 wks only.

DNAT 05-02-2004 10:51 AM

Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:

Originally posted by l3atu
If not getting married, max length of stay should be 2 wks only.
sometimes, if conditions match, can allow 3 weeks to 1 month ;)

Paiseh, din read carefully ..... new passort huh? sometimes 1 week nia leh

l3atu 05-02-2004 12:07 PM

Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:

Originally posted by DNAT
sometimes, if conditions match, can allow 3 weeks to 1 month ;)

Paiseh, din read carefully ..... new passort huh? sometimes 1 week nia leh

Wat type of conditions ? Thought they only need a guarantor ? :confused:

DNAT 05-02-2004 02:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:

Originally posted by l3atu
Wat type of conditions ? Thought they only need a guarantor ? :confused:
at ICA counter, the officer will ask a few questions before putting the 'visa duration stamp' on the passport (if an Indo lady is travelling alone) - this applies to on-arrival visa.

Short term visit visa also need guarantor meh :confused: Thought guarantor is needed only for long term (more than 1 month) stay

Montbank 05-02-2004 02:47 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:

at ICA counter, the officer will ask a few questions before putting the 'visa duration stamp' on the passport (if an Indo lady is travelling alone) - this applies to on-arrival visa.

Short term visit visa also need guarantor meh :confused: Thought guarantor is needed only for long term (more than 1 month) stay

I think they need a guarantor too, even for short term stay. Heard that from a source who had brought a sayang over for a week stay or so.. maybe different type of passport they are holding make the difference

DNAT 05-02-2004 03:01 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:

Originally posted by Montbank
I think they need a guarantor too, even for short term stay. Heard that from a source who had brought a sayang over for a week stay or so.. maybe different type of passport they are holding make the difference
no wonder last year when my regular FL came over to 'earn', BT Man told me not to be her guarantor .... since then, I didnt bother with all this. She arrived, she calls me, we meet.

keet 05-02-2004 03:38 PM

new passport oni 1wk on most occasions.
extension at ICA Kallang counter does not guarantee anything even if have guarantor... sometimes also depend on officer mood lor. no difference if married or not too. :(
of cos if try to extend for longer stay cannot then LL go back every 2wks lor..

DNAT 05-02-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by keet

of cos if try to extend for longer stay cannot then LL go back every 2wks lor..

duno whether can go back in the morning and return again in the afternoon or not hor? still within same day mah ... hehehe

NiteKid 05-02-2004 04:08 PM

Quote:

duno whether can go back in the morning and return again in the afternoon or not hor? still within same day mah ... hehehe
when u goin to bring ur sayang to sillypore???:rolleyes:

DNAT 05-02-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NiteKid
when u goin to bring ur sayang to sillypore???:rolleyes:
not sayang, just a regular FL only. I no need to bring her here, she needs $, she will sms me to inform:
"abang, besok R__ ada pergi Singapura. Sudah sampai, R__ sms lagi ya, mau jumpa tak?" - gua tak jawab :rolleyes:

FI: no need to bring sayang over, Sat/Sun afternoon just go to City Plaza walk 1 round, got many Indo ceweks there ... hehehe

NiteKid 05-02-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

not sayang, just a regular FL only. I no need to bring her here, she needs $, she will sms me to inform:
"abang, besok R__ ada pergi Singapura. Sudah sampai, R__ sms lagi ya, mau jumpa tak?" - gua tak jawab :rolleyes:

FI: no need to bring sayang over, Sat/Sun afternoon just go to City Plaza walk 1 round, got many Indo ceweks there ... hehehe

so when u goin to switch ur homebase from batam to bkk???:p

DNAT 05-02-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NiteKid
so when u goin to switch ur homebase from batam to bkk???:p
next life, maybe :rolleyes:
batam is also bkk .... boleh kon kek - hahaha

NiteKid 05-02-2004 05:00 PM

Quote:

next life, maybe :rolleyes:
batam is also bkk .... boleh kon kek - hahaha

Next Life? tat mean must TKK to cheong wif u in BKK???:cool:

Freestyler69 05-02-2004 05:00 PM

Quote:

oh Rose ya????:D