The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Do you regret marrying? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=459910)

parrotkid 07-07-2014 06:34 PM

Do you regret marrying?

Do you regret getting married?
Why not and why yes?

Kuan Aik Hong 07-07-2014 11:17 PM

Re: Do you regret marrying?

Yes.....marriage life is totally different from pak tor life.....full of commitments and conflict.. You have to integrate to 2 different family lifestyles and upbringings.

parrotkid 08-07-2014 06:43 AM

With the high cost of living in sg, it brings about a lot of stress in a marriage which is unhealthy. Do you feel that this govt has caused divorces that are unintended? I certainly feel so.

Johnbass 08-07-2014 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong (Post 11385774)
Yes.....marriage life is totally different from pak tor life.....full of commitments and conflict.. You have to integrate to 2 different family lifestyles and upbringings.

Means you grow up liao... Got more responsibilities to shoulder.
:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotkid
With the high cost of living in sg, it brings about a lot of stress in a marriage which is unhealthy. Do you feel that this govt has caused divorces that are unintended? I certainly feel so.

Means you haven't grow up... You are still someone's responsibility.
:D

Greendevil 08-07-2014 09:19 AM

parrotkid, before getting marry, the road ahead is clear. high cost of living, putting up with both side of families and living habit. when things goes wrong, you may be right that some of the environment factors is not favorable, but how many times in life you get everythings or everyone supporting your cause. you should reflect what you could have done to make things better. if you put in your best fight and yet it doesnt turn out well, at least you tried. So have you TRY yet?

parrotkid 08-07-2014 10:16 AM

Tried very hard but when people around you influence your wife and there are so many 小人 in your life, one can only do so much.

Greendevil 08-07-2014 10:21 AM

parrot, maybe you not trying hard enuf. also marriage is abt 2 persons. if you are the only one trying, you bond to fail. and eventually if you want to choose to divorce, it your choice, but dont blame the environment, those are only noise. Both parties will need to take responsibility. i can only say both of you are not ready of marriage.

also, be a man, make your decision fast. dont wait until there are kids then kpkb even more and kill innocent child future

topcook1 08-07-2014 11:18 AM

Nowadays man will always lose out to woman...u must totally give up your pride and obey a woman. This is formula will always makes the marriage last.

Castrol 08-07-2014 03:16 PM

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption. :D

parrotkid 08-07-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcook1 (Post 11388355)
Nowadays man will always lose out to woman...u must totally give up your pride and obey a woman. This is formula will always makes the marriage last.

Why must we obey women?

conly 08-07-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol (Post 11389858)
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption. :D

I did it my.....way..:D

My pov,
marriage is not for everyone, esp in tis age where pple emphasize on individualism.
Never force it. Never marry for d wrong reasons.

Metzloff 11-07-2014 12:28 PM

Yes, I do.

real_king 11-07-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metzloff (Post 11409038)
Yes, I do.

now thats an anwser.

phantom777 11-07-2014 02:55 PM

NO I don't!

HCKing 11-07-2014 08:19 PM

if my wife is bad - yes

if my wife is good - no

life is abt mixing with the right ppl. if u r able to do so then every aspect of yr life will be positive. if nt then negative. simple as that. unless u r planning to be a loner and ONS and cheong for the rest of yr life.