The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Suprise found near redhill/TB area (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=365999)

sean99 26-04-2013 10:35 AM

Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Hav a appointment with client in this area, went abit early so decided to walk around. After walking for a gd 5 min,i decided to give up....but heaven pity me and give me a lifeline when i turn back to my client place;a chio bu open a door and i was taken in by her look. She is tall and with long blond hair.slim and slender r words i can used on her figure. As my eyes r glued on her, a voice from inside the door called out: sir, you want massage. I quickly walk into the shop and told the lady behind the table i want that girl. She smiled and tell me no problem. So i paid up and assign to a room. The place is small but nicely done up. The ambience of the room is nice. I removed my clothing and wait happily for my fairy to come in. After a while she came in and ask me want oil or not. as massage is not my agenda,i told her anything....i just wait for the GQ to be asked during the whole massage session.....after a gd 20 min of massage( i was impressed), she finally asked....needless to say,i opt for all. She figure is as gd as wat i saw,attitude is gd,basically i was in heaven nine.......the detail i will not write as wind is strong. I will rtf for her and other girls as before i left,i was told there r malaysian and sg. Nice!

Mikeryan 26-04-2013 10:37 AM

Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean99 (Post 8890360)
Hav a appointment with client in this area, went abit early so decided to walk around. After walking for a gd 5 min,i decided to give up....but heaven pity me and give me a lifeline when i turn back to my client place;a chio bu open a door and i was taken in by her look. She is tall and with long blond hair.slim and slender r words i can used on her figure. As my eyes r glued on her, a voice from inside the door called out: sir, you want massage. I quickly walk into the shop and told the lady behind the table i want that girl. She smiled and tell me no problem. So i paid up and assign to a room. The place is small but nicely done up. The ambience of the room is nice. I removed my clothing and wait happily for my fairy to come in. After a while she came in and ask me want oil or not. as massage is not my agenda,i told her anything....i just wait for the GQ to be asked during the whole massage session.....after a gd 20 min of massage( i was impressed), she finally asked....needless to say,i opt for all. She figure is as gd as wat i saw,attitude is gd,basically i was in heaven nine.......the detail i will not write as wind is strong. I will rtf for her and other girls as before i left,i was told there r malaysian and sg. Nice!

Bro, can PM me the information? Thanks.

cironea 26-04-2013 10:39 AM

Ts bro can share contact? Tks!

Prettyfly 26-04-2013 10:54 AM

What's the damages like? Can pm me the place? Thx in advance!

archy 26-04-2013 11:39 AM

bro can pm me? willing to exchange some nice gems too.

travelmate4720 26-04-2013 01:58 PM

Sound gd, bro ts pls pm me too Thank.

Kingkoil 26-04-2013 02:05 PM

woah! New place!

Care to share location and contact?

Thk u

ylnevaeH 26-04-2013 02:57 PM

Hi bro, what's the damage? Can pm me the details. Thanks

zhenglong 26-04-2013 08:41 PM

bro can share location?thanks

Bozz 26-04-2013 09:09 PM

Bro.Can share location? Thks

dionysus88 26-04-2013 09:25 PM

Great find bro. share please? Thanks!

sean99 26-04-2013 10:16 PM

Dear bros,i will send the ctc by batches as i do not wish the girls to be alarmed by a swam of customers,hope all bros understand it.thank you

Goldhunter 26-04-2013 10:23 PM

Bro, can share ctc? thank:p

johnparkdan 26-04-2013 10:33 PM

HI Bro,

sounds awesome can you please pm me the contact details.

Cheers,
John

terrarompa 26-04-2013 10:46 PM

I stay around this area and nv noticed any massage parlours.

Can you share this lobang? I'll be very discreet cos I just may run into my neighbours.

Cheers,
Terrarompa