The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

Babymonkey 10-04-2020 08:31 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtouch (Post 19950185)
Get a green GrabFood long-sleeved shirt for $10 and a thermal bag for $5. Top off with a cap, sunglasses and mask. Oh, don't forget to download the GrabFood partner app or just use Googlemaps as a cover on your phone. Solves all problems (road block, wife/gf, entry to hotel).

Great idea... Bring the FL some food and maybe get something special in return...
Like COVID19 for the entire family... Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

punterplanet 10-04-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babymonkey (Post 19950875)
Great idea... Bring the FL some food and maybe get something special in return...
Like COVID19 for the entire family... Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Later they ask you lost in the hotel ah, take 1 hour to deliver the food. :D

Xen1988 10-04-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtouch (Post 19950185)
Get a green GrabFood long-sleeved shirt for $10 and a thermal bag for $5. Top off with a cap, sunglasses and mask. Oh, don't forget to download the GrabFood partner app or just use Googlemaps as a cover on your phone. Solves all problems (road block, wife/gf, entry to hotel).

😂😂😂😂like this

baldman 10-04-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xen1988 (Post 19951112)
��������like this

Err.. Please don’t do this guys.. This uniform is too conspicuous lol :D

As far as I’m aware, all hotels have a strictly no-delivery-persons policy to the rooms, you would have to wait in the lobby for hotel guests to come down and collect their stuff.

You would be better off packing some clothes in a luggage and pretending you are moving into the hotel haha. If not, just dress smart and wear nicely like you are an expatriate coming back from work. Chances you get stopped is also more unlikely. Try to go via the carpark lifts as well, I have always done this and have never been stopped in the past. But now, I’m not so sure. Good luck guys and all the best to those who decide to chiong during this period. Sounds like exciting James Bond stuff. Haha.

CORONA19 11-04-2020 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 19950123)
Anyway I'm sure the hotel knows what the FLs staying there are doing, u think the duty managers are so blur n ignorant ? As long as no complains, they just close one eye.. But now with this new ruling, they might not be so lenient already.

Now the hotels need these FLs to keep their business going. Most of them will close one eye unless there are complaints.

Oda007 11-04-2020 09:29 AM

Tbh anyone wanna still visit FL is their own decision

But just dun kpkb online if suay and kena caught

Foreverhorny 11-04-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oda007 (Post 19953085)
Tbh anyone wanna still visit FL is their own decision

But just dun kpkb online if suay and kena caught

Ya lol. My friend just tio while visiting his girl at a hotel he booked for her to stay in. His girl not even working as fl in hotel. Work in Ktv where he gets to know her. He kena refer to the authorities when the hotel stop him and questioned him and he cannot give a reason why he go to the hotel

Married bros be careful. Single bros I think still ok lah
Just don’t kpkb when kena caught. Be safe

Babymonkey 11-04-2020 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xen1988 (Post 19951112)
��������like this

OKT shld innovate... Maybe get their girls to do out calls in delivery uniforms...

I mean, can you imagine if we get the FLs wearing the above uniform to deliver themselves to you... No issues for single bros here and for married bros, need to time their wife going out for marketing during weekends on a long shopping list as there will be long long queues at the market place... Have a quick one... Oh man... So kinky and so HOT... ������

Xen1988 11-04-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babymonkey (Post 19953556)
OKT shld innovate... Maybe get their girls to do out calls in delivery uniforms...

I mean, can you imagine if we get the FLs wearing the above uniform to deliver themselves to you... No issues for single bros here and for married bros, need to time their wife going out for marketing during weekends on a long shopping list as there will be long long queues at the market place... Have a quick one... Oh man... So kinky and so HOT... ������

Ehh, good one 😂😂😂😂

punterplanet 11-04-2020 06:09 PM

anyone tried AustrianModel? :D

countryman 11-04-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punterplanet (Post 19953973)
anyone tried AustrianModel? :D

Wait for remyken's FR... :D

remyken 12-04-2020 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 19954038)
Wait for remyken's FR... :D

Cannot lol. Now I bo ji to go ald. That time is first time stern warning, still got 1 chance. Now law change is jitao tio 300 fine. Bo Hua ald lol

And I read 1 bro mentioned kena stop by hotel staff. Cannot play play ald. At home pcc sua

fuckjedi 13-04-2020 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remyken (Post 19955700)
Cannot lol. Now I bo ji to go ald. That time is first time stern warning, still got 1 chance. Now law change is jitao tio 300 fine. Bo Hua ald lol

And I read 1 bro mentioned kena stop by hotel staff. Cannot play play ald. At home pcc sua

I heard about the bro who got stopped at the hotel. Apparently now there are security staff deployed at all hotels to make sure no one tries any funny business.

I really wanted to try Caroline but I guess with this lockdown measures they are policing this very closely. Best we all try to tahan until next month.

Mrniceguy29 13-04-2020 01:03 PM

Tried SNS Andrea and Armin last night

I will spare the details because its super top of my RTF despite the steep.pricing.

I will say this: its true that the hotels are dangerous and security is tight but stables have identified safe hotels with minimal security measures. I had to enter via carpark last night.

Anyway, highly recommended for SNS.

P.S i wanted to try AustrianModel. She doesnt allow any negotiation. Thats a red flag to me.hahahaha OR she could knock your socks off.

theholydead 13-04-2020 01:15 PM

Special shoutout to SNS.

Overdue FR for Tarma: Andrea & Armin.

So if u ever have a goal of scoring a 3some with a brunette and Blonde. this is the chance!

Yes Yes i know the price is Steep but come on man, some things in life are priceless.

Anyway, super worthwhile to top up for the Lesbian Action. hahaha!

The REAL Deal babyyyyy......

And for SNS, he has to be number 1 in terms of responsiveness and service.

RTF? Of course! I already booked a slot and i heard the girls are in a safe place which is super important in terms of Circuit Breaker Measures.