The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=409265)

DarklingJ 07-07-2021 11:09 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Don't see any FRs from bros here on VP's Kim. Any kind soul care to share their experience?

DannyW 08-07-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duaneh (Post 20725725)
I got friend recommend me Vpremium cuz of the regular STD testing, but i see the pics all photoshop like siao, idk whether to trust anot... How accurate are those pics?

Having tried more or less 10 girls since they started, i will say it depends on each girl. On average i would say the pix resemble about 80% of the actual persons. The typical difference is skin complexion, it’s not as smooth as the pic which definitely has been touched up by the girls themselves.

On other hand, there is this girl (already left) was much more beautiful than her pix, i did tell VP to update her pix.

Animefile 08-07-2021 08:53 PM

Just some notes of my sessions at Vpremium. All the girls are good, never disappointed and you have more chemistry with some than others.

1. Tanya - Super Pro. She was always roaming with her hands everywhere. Like during doggy she will reach back and rub your balls. I was impressed with her effort. Very clean/neat.

2. Coco - Very Chio. Wasn't into kissing. She really liked painting and was grabbing my hair and got really into orgasms.

3. Burberry - GFE to the max. As other FR have said non stop frenching. Really hugs you tightly and makes you feel wanted.

4. Ivy - Speaks english well, attentive to your wants. Good all around

5. Wenwen - Very petite and so cute. Follows your lead.

6. Yumiko - Nice natural tits. Speaks chinese well and english okay but there wasn't much chemistry.

Tanya, Burberry, and Wenwen I would definitely want to see again if there weren't so many options to choose from. But happy with all my choices.

Piglet777 08-07-2021 10:37 PM

Hey guys just wondering which girl is slightly on the shorter side and has a great ass for doggy?(my fav position)

Morning1999 09-07-2021 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duaneh (Post 20725725)
I got friend recommend me Vpremium cuz of the regular STD testing, but i see the pics all photoshop like siao, idk whether to trust anot... How accurate are those pics?

bro, i can tell you that they are almost 80% identical because i have visited many of the girls myself at least 20 so far :)

Morning1999 09-07-2021 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piglet777 (Post 20729057)
Hey guys just wondering which girl is slightly on the shorter side and has a great ass for doggy?(my fav position)

i think Wenwen, Sunny & Trista fits your requirements.

Have doggy all three and they are not very tall....and has good figures :)

Morning1999 09-07-2021 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animefile (Post 20728921)
Just some notes of my sessions at Vpremium. All the girls are good, never disappointed and you have more chemistry with some than others.

1. Tanya - Super Pro. She was always roaming with her hands everywhere. Like during doggy she will reach back and rub your balls. I was impressed with her effort. Very clean/neat.

2. Coco - Very Chio. Wasn't into kissing. She really liked painting and was grabbing my hair and got really into orgasms.

3. Burberry - GFE to the max. As other FR have said non stop frenching. Really hugs you tightly and makes you feel wanted.

4. Ivy - Speaks english well, attentive to your wants. Good all around

5. Wenwen - Very petite and so cute. Follows your lead.

6. Yumiko - Nice natural tits. Speaks chinese well and english okay but there wasn't much chemistry.

Tanya, Burberry, and Wenwen I would definitely want to see again if there weren't so many options to choose from. But happy with all my choices.

You should save up and try adeline.... super clean and hygiene HAHA
And, has been trimming her bush.
She has very good moaning effect, very tight as well...
You will cum very fast if you dont control yourself well.

Jackcarver 09-07-2021 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morning1999 (Post 20729369)
You should save up and try adeline.... super clean and hygiene HAHA
And, has been trimming her bush.
She has very good moaning effect, very tight as well...
You will cum very fast if you dont control yourself well.

Heard she does not french though?

Yohama 09-07-2021 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackcarver (Post 20729554)
Heard she does not french though?

Ya tried her before. She does not french.

ckmodel88 09-07-2021 11:38 AM

Bro. How is your experience with Sunny

matzi 09-07-2021 02:00 PM

It's not fake fake. It's the girls themselves but they alter them slightly so that ppl can't search image on Google and identify them. As Bro VP mentioned before, many of these gals are doing this on the sidelines due to KTV clubs generally been closed or have limited operations due to the COVID measures. They have to conceal their identity or risk being disciplined by the KTV bosses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_faith (Post 20730014)
Meaning all the photos posted are not the real person?
Wow! That’s real surprising given that there are tons of fr out there but no one actually discovers that the pics are fake

Keima 09-07-2021 06:45 PM

After I posted this, still got desperbros PM me for contacts... I just ignored instead of zapping.:rolleyes:

Lucky you all, plus66 has restarted advertisement - now called Thaismile
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=828957

Stable currently has two FLs (well, one is Zoom sex only). :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20706690)
So I’ve been getting PMs everyday for Thai OKT telegram contact.

Sori bros, I have a standard answer, so posting here. Stop asking me as I very bored replying to the PMs, so will start zapping tomorrow.

tenoclock123 11-07-2021 11:05 PM

Hey Bros. Was looking to try Tiara in VP’s lineup, was just wondering why she doesn’t have any FRs here. Anyone can offer some advice? I love girls who have a slutty demeanour and have fake boobies with tight abs. Does she fit the bill? Or will Vicky be better..

If only Queen was still here..crazed sex kitten

countryman 12-07-2021 10:48 PM

Take it as a precaution guys, just out in CNA news Vietnamese hostesses in KTV lounges here infected with covid19...Probably they are also moonlighting in other jobs.
Play with caution n stay safe... ;)

lexos7243 13-07-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenoclock123 (Post 20734301)
Hey Bros. Was looking to try Tiara in VP’s lineup, was just wondering why she doesn’t have any FRs here. Anyone can offer some advice? I love girls who have a slutty demeanour and have fake boobies with tight abs. Does she fit the bill? Or will Vicky be better..

If only Queen was still here..crazed sex kitten

Hi Bro, I've tried Tiara but not Vicky.

Looks-wise, Tiara doesn't really fall into the slutty demeanour category IMO. Boobs are nicely shaped and fit her small build very well. Can carry and fuck kind. Tight body, tight shaved pussy, great service.