The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

angelle 31-08-2021 12:15 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by projectz (Post 20811920)
Yea occasionally you get slim busty ones, and its easy to tell if the pics are real. The hot ones usually have more full body pics. The okt seems ok too if you the girl don't meet your expectation, you can choose another one on the spot (if they are free of cos). One time the girl opened the hotel room door, she ushered me and told me to choose. Inside there were 6-7 girls sitting and waving at me :D

Yooo I remember hahahaha.

I think I wanted to book tarma or something then was brought to a room of ALL OF THEM to choose. Lol. If I had a ton of cash that day I would probably have asked if I can take the whole lot. 800 for a reverse once in a lifetime 8 on 1 gangbang. And it's not like they were shy and all but were joking about which one I would choose.

To be honest a few were not really up to par. There was one that I even complained to OKT halfway through the deed because it was really bad but the girl almost like begging me not to. End up just blow me until CIM even though she was gagging. But a number were quite good, and for 100 per shot, a real good price for the wild sex they give.

krushers 31-08-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridz (Post 20811441)
Back in 2017-2018 when sensualfeel indonatable was around, anyone lucky enough to have banged this HOT thin but busty sweet thing? You can check her tiktok account viita_teorema03
You can check her hot Instagram photos too.

Looking at her video makes me reminisce the 4 times i booked her. :0

She is so hot that me and 3 pro bodybuilder buddies booked her back to back. We even risked our identity as we had to register at hotel counter as visitors. But it was all worth it :P

Holy shit! You actually found her Instagram.

Memories all came back man... She was so wild man... damn!

Ridz 31-08-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krushers (Post 20812969)
Holy shit! You actually found her Instagram.

Memories all came back man... She was so wild man... damn!

If anyone has fb profile or pictures of sensualfeel girls, please let me know. I have some that I can trade.

marshmallow14 01-09-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by projectz (Post 20811920)
Yea occasionally you get slim busty ones, and its easy to tell if the pics are real. The hot ones usually have more full body pics. The okt seems ok too if you the girl don't meet your expectation, you can choose another one on the spot (if they are free of cos). One time the girl opened the hotel room door, she ushered me and told me to choose. Inside there were 6-7 girls sitting and waving at me :D

Haha I thought I was alone in this experience.

yoooo 03-09-2021 01:44 AM

FR for Yoona

Looks: 8.5/10. trendy k-pop star but more GND vibes as she was wearing an oversized shirt with no bra and no panties. think she would be hotter dolled up with a short tight dress, heels and clubbing look. not much english but has a demure gfe feel and looks at you longingly
French: Yes
Boobs: 8 (natural soft C cup I'm guessing)
Body: 8 (white skin, smooth, but a bit of skinny fat)
BBBJ: 7.5 didn't last too long, but had good suction, couldn't go that deep on me though
FJ: 9.5 gets really into it, very intimate and passionate, pussy naturally wet
GFE: 10
RTF: Yes

Overall, was a enjoyable session, she is probably not as skilled or pse as mimi but she ranks up there.

Have tried: Trista, Mimi, Eliza, Priscilla, Felicia and Yoona is probably 2nd for me after Mimi

viperkingll 03-09-2021 08:37 AM

Excited to try out vp's girls. heard many good reviews and am impressed with the professionalism. Really a gem in this current covid situation

Piglet777 03-09-2021 12:20 PM

any reco for girls with long hair/perky butt?

joefeugo 03-09-2021 01:24 PM

Let's hoot into some busty girls today. Any recommendations?

joefeugo 04-09-2021 04:52 PM

anyone has tips here how to shoot my load harder? i want to have that type of sex again sia

GimliTheBigD 04-09-2021 05:04 PM

anyone tried Zo yet? any FRs??

honkyman90 06-09-2021 01:22 PM

Not really great bonks but those who wants to try ang moh, Rachelle on euros don't look as good as pictures. so just a heads up. i turned up and immediately left after

GimliTheBigD 10-09-2021 11:40 AM

so quiet here now :eek:

CrazyJoee 12-09-2021 11:02 AM

Hi bros, any FRs for the recent ladies from bro VP?

Haha5555 12-09-2021 01:04 PM

Hi bros anyone tried overnight with VP before? Can pm me

nch08 12-09-2021 07:13 PM

anybody knows if denise will be working soon? :)