The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

scorpiotkh 15-12-2021 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20994545)
eh what do you mean by her real pics? Its the clear pics that VP shared in an album right? got a video of milan doing some gym stuff.

If you see her in real person and compare the pictures..there's a difference. Thats what I meant by her real pics.

Try her and you will know I mean.

Skyzfire 15-12-2021 09:47 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Does anyone has any fresh FRs for Naomi? Able to PM?

Miss going to Japan so having a Japanese FL here sounds tempting.

matzi 16-12-2021 10:08 AM

I think he meant the studio pics vs the "live" pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpiotkh (Post 20994797)
If you see her in real person and compare the pictures..there's a difference. Thats what I meant by her real pics.

Try her and you will know I mean.

Keima 16-12-2021 11:41 AM

I think anyone who thinks any woman would release non-altered images in the world of meitu has been living up a mountain for the last 5 years. :D

Every lady in this business touches up their photos to make them more attractive. Go to some of the PRC FL websites and you'd think all of them are walking around with massive boob jobs.:eek:

Then there's the issue of people trying to sabo the ladies by sending their pics to AV, news sites, etc. :mad:

VP bro doesn't own a photo studio, so he has to rely on the ladies to send him their pics, and some are obviously very amateurishly touched up, but when he states Lyo or Zo are 22 year old spinners, you know they are, not 40-year old fat ladies masquerading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20994545)
eh what do you mean by her real pics? Its the clear pics that VP shared in an album right? got a video of milan doing some gym stuff.

albertlimCC 16-12-2021 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyzfire (Post 20995087)
Does anyone has any fresh FRs for Naomi? Able to PM?

Miss going to Japan so having a Japanese FL here sounds tempting.

Didnt manage to meet her this trip.

She seems to be leaving soon. If you wants to try, better act fast.

tankasong 18-12-2021 06:00 PM

So far tried Wenwen, Erica, Pixie and Lisa.

My fav of the lot is Erica then Wenwen a close 2nd. But suay both gone liao. Erica prone to Mia then come back so hopefully she come back one day.

Anyway Erica and Wenwen both petit type. Those who like petit girls will confirm like! Erica really knows how to squeeze her pussy so really damn shiok! Both of them are crazy tight also hahaha! Anyone know anything about Erica ma? When she coming back? My best fuck so far lol!

Lisa and Pixie I tried recently cos Erica gone for so long liao...Pixie very hardworking and really no complain at all even when I take some time to perform. She also very easy going and chatty.

Lisa felt a bit distant so a bit awkward after I finished. But she damn smart la... Easily understand what I like and rolled with it... Drained me in 20 min hahahha!

edwinball 19-12-2021 12:17 AM

Tried Bali a few days ago,

Looks 8/10, short cute and has a very nice smile. Looks very cute with oversized T-shirt
BBBJ 7/10, hardworking, licked balls and etc
FJ 7/10, was willing to go different positions, and was very reactive

Highly recommend bali for people who like cute girls, she is extremely friendly also, did not feel any times of awkwardness. Would rtf

xephyia 19-12-2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tankasong (Post 21000246)
So far tried Wenwen, Erica, Pixie and Lisa.

My fav of the lot is Erica then Wenwen a close 2nd. But suay both gone liao. Erica prone to Mia then come back so hopefully she come back one day.

Anyway Erica and Wenwen both petit type. Those who like petit girls will confirm like! Erica really knows how to squeeze her pussy so really damn shiok! Both of them are crazy tight also hahaha! Anyone know anything about Erica ma? When she coming back? My best fuck so far lol!

Lisa and Pixie I tried recently cos Erica gone for so long liao...Pixie very hardworking and really no complain at all even when I take some time to perform. She also very easy going and chatty.

Lisa felt a bit distant so a bit awkward after I finished. But she damn smart la... Easily understand what I like and rolled with it... Drained me in 20 min hahahha!

Wah bro your post reminded me of the times i bonk wen wen...rtf 9 times for her, she's just so good. Too bad i dont think she will ever come back to this line again

riotspace 20-12-2021 02:08 AM

Bros, need your input, do you hang around if you finish early or just leave? Realised I don't use the full hour since I'm done in half hour or so. Last time with thais you can go for 2 shots but the premium ones here all 1 shot.

Keima 20-12-2021 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riotspace (Post 21002631)
Bros, need your input, do you hang around if you finish early or just leave? Realised I don't use the full hour since I'm done in half hour or so. Last time with thais you can go for 2 shots but the premium ones here all 1 shot.

I like to take time to warm the lady up, so I’m always a full hour.

I reckon it depends on the stable/FL, but never had any issues with VP bro, though I try to be punctual with timing.

xephyia 20-12-2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riotspace (Post 21002631)

Depends on the lady imo...some will ask you to stay and chill around until time is almost up

icebeamz 20-12-2021 12:11 PM

Going to try Aiko today- will report findings.

joonshido 20-12-2021 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icebeamz (Post 21003146)

Wait ur report bro

Johnsonbeebs 20-12-2021 11:03 PM

For verification

Ventus91 23-12-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icebeamz (Post 21003146)

Hows the finding

embracez 24-12-2021 12:02 AM

Where to find Malaysia Chinese Girls ah? Got lobang or not?

Yohama 24-12-2021 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by embracez (Post 21010018)
Where to find Malaysia Chinese Girls ah? Got lobang or not?

Go Malaysia find? Thought can travel there already

Mvss95 24-12-2021 12:24 PM

Does anyone have FR for hana from VP

Mvss95 24-12-2021 12:25 PM

Does anyone have FR for Hana from VP?

Mvss95 24-12-2021 12:26 PM

Anyone have FR for Hana?

embracez 27-12-2021 10:08 AM

Anyone got any Malaysia Girls connection?

DarklingJ 30-12-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mvss95 (Post 21010705)
Anyone have FR for Hana?

I tried Hana a while back - never got around to giving an FR but since i happen to see this and i have some free time i thought might as well :P

Looks wise, she's pretty - enhanced, but pretty. The photos are obviously filtered, but she's not too different from them i would say. She's also very welcoming and warm despite me being the first time i see her. I took two hours, and she wanted to give me a second shot, and really tried, but i guess working night shift takes a toll on the tiredness too ;P

very GFE, had a lot of cuddle time after first shot, and even after giving up for the second shot, and she even bothered to shower me. Do be aware that your mileage may vary though, i suppose the girls will decide for themselves how the chemistry is!

I have not yet had a disappointing time with any of VP's offerings before, so i'd say Hana is worth a shot. I've visited Wenwen (wow i miss her), Ivy (my favourite so far), Hana, Lucy (this one really drained me!!!), Felicia, Coco, Qiana. Seems like most are not in action for the time being - i hope to try Milan and Queen and the other classic ladies one day.

Long live VP! :D

CheongKa 31-12-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarklingJ (Post 21021400)
I tried Hana a while back - never got around to giving an FR but since i happen to see this and i have some free time i thought might as well :P

Looks wise, she's pretty - enhanced, but pretty. The photos are obviously filtered, but she's not too different from them i would say. She's also very welcoming and warm despite me being the first time i see her. I took two hours, and she wanted to give me a second shot, and really tried, but i guess working night shift takes a toll on the tiredness too ;P

very GFE, had a lot of cuddle time after first shot, and even after giving up for the second shot, and she even bothered to shower me. Do be aware that your mileage may vary though, i suppose the girls will decide for themselves how the chemistry is!

I have not yet had a disappointing time with any of VP's offerings before, so i'd say Hana is worth a shot. I've visited Wenwen (wow i miss her), Ivy (my favourite so far), Hana, Lucy (this one really drained me!!!), Felicia, Coco, Qiana. Seems like most are not in action for the time being - i hope to try Milan and Queen and the other classic ladies one day.

Long live VP! :D

Thanks for the sharing bro. Ignoring the Meitu effect, how many % will you rate her in terms of resemblance to the photo? And how about her body? Slim?

Since u asking about Milan, let me share the FR.

CheongKa 31-12-2021 07:01 PM

Quick FR for Milan. Having tried wide range of girls from VP, I would rate Milan one of the best in terms of overall. One of the VP girls that I have rtf and don’t mind to continue when they are back, same category with girls like Eliza, trista etc

Looks: 9/10 I would say >90% resemblance to photos shared, ignoring the filter and Meitu effect. Milan have the elegant look definitely will make you turn your head. She’s not those super syt type should be closed to late 20s.

Body: 9/10 to me her body is awesome, very well maintained, definitely gym kaki. I do observed minor stretch mark or maybe beer belly though. That’s the minus -1. Else would have been perfect. Her trained butt is super solid! Enhanced boobs but feel really natural.

Attitude: 9/10 definitely one of the most friendly and playful one. Since she’s in the upper 20s range, she’s really experienced and know exactly how to please a guy, sextifaction guaranteed. After sex always spend time chatting and relaxing together.

Bbbj: have to give it 10/10. one of the best! she know how to position herself and also take her time to suck ur little brother slowly until u need to stop her.

FJ: 10/10 I think Milan is really experience to please a guy, what we ever position you want she will oblige and enjoy herself, never complain for any long hard pound sex, she can go slow or go hard, get wet easily, writing this give me a hard on.

Milan deserved her classic status.

Prince Devitt 02-01-2022 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongKa (Post 21023670)
Quick FR for Milan. Having tried wide range of girls from VP, I would rate Milan one of the best in terms of overall. One of the VP girls that I have rtf and don’t mind to continue when they are back, same category with girls like Eliza, trista etc

Looks: 9/10 I would say >90% resemblance to photos shared, ignoring the filter and Meitu effect. Milan have the elegant look definitely will make you turn your head. She’s not those super syt type should be closed to late 20s.

Milan deserved her classic status.

Nice +51 Prince Devitt

ag7513 03-01-2022 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xephyia (Post 21001311)
Wah bro your post reminded me of the times i bonk wen wen...rtf 9 times for her, she's just so good. Too bad i dont think she will ever come back to this line again

Miss her so much, she’s my favourite. Any vp syt recommendation? now can’t see the pics cos they r blurred

chip2ku2 03-01-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ag7513 (Post 21027713)
Miss her so much, she’s my favourite. Any vp syt recommendation? now can’t see the pics cos they r blurred

If you regulars you can ask them to provide non blurred photos bro.

PIMPboygeylang 03-01-2022 11:53 AM

Any senior bro with high points have fr on the new thai girl lisa?

SGMEWTWO 04-01-2022 12:15 AM

Just came back from VP Hana

Awesome experience! Pro active in bed. Not those lazy or easily say pain and ask for handjob to end the session quickly type. We both ended full of sweat.

Will RTF for sure. Lovely cardio session!

maserati88 05-01-2022 12:34 PM

Bros, how long does it take for verification? Mine been a few weeks is that normal? Can wait to be in action with all the feedback here.