The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   At last fun at west (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=692865)

Okatookatmo 02-06-2018 02:50 PM

At last fun at west

Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available immediately change clothes mai tu liao and rush over, at the counter was greeted by one syt, she ask me to wait while she’s getting room for another customer and next would be me, so I took a sit and saw another syt ml came down guess she told her which room her customer is in, wa all look so sweet & young, was thinking hoseh liao ji bai, she then came back and ask me did I make a booking I said yes, show me the different massage package and I just go for the normal one for 1 hour. Went in the room with bath room attach, was provided a disposable to wear, lie down and came the ml that I book wa, she’s young and slim, came in close the door and squat down and look at me, I was looking at her so near our faces and she said she’s trying to see if she massage me before, I said nope as it’s my first time here. Then we start chatting while she massage, hand was smooth running around my whole back, suddenly after 10 mins wa Lai liao speaking of it makes me rmemeber the enjoyment I had, knn getting hard liao, her smooth hand slide down my butt crack a few times, then I slowly adjust my leg wider and move up my ass abit, she then slid thru the side and massage me, wa Sibei song, then back to normal massage my back, then leg, wa keep aim my inner thigh, Sibei song then accidentally brush thru the general head, wa Lim bei ka li gao, Sibei song, then we still chatted as per normal then change to right side and same thing happen again, after 30 mins turn over, time for run massage alr 40 mins has passed, massage my stomach abit, I open my eyes and look at her, wa see leaw feel like up her, she ask me why first time will choose her, I said see many pretty girls but you look the most cute and innocent hehe need sweet talk abit, then she proceed to massage my leg again, wa action again, in the end she pop the GQ, I said ok then she proceed to hj, wa song she keep smiling at me, then I see her body wa buay tahan leaw raise my hand and squeeze her neh neh, song she didn’t resist me, wa jackpot leaw slide my hand thru her shirt and squeeze then slowly push her bra upwards and let my fingers do the work like how Gordon Ramsay day let the knife do the job, played her nipple and wa buay tahan leaw release all the army out, she smile and help me wipe off, then proceed to massage abit more for about 5 mins and I proceed to bath and gave her tips, left a happy man. I told her wa stayed here so many years always go around finding place like this, been to almost everywhere from west to east, in the end actually the best place is just beside me, told her I will visit her again but was thinking knn so many chai at there, think wanna try other dish first hehehe.

skyboy1981 02-06-2018 03:12 PM

Re: At last fun at west

Care to share the location look very shiok like to try out thanks brother.

ascalon 02-06-2018 03:58 PM

Hi Bro, can share the location? i also stay west side :)

jackdeath 02-06-2018 07:08 PM

Bro can share, also staying in west!

evilbell 02-06-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okatookatmo (Post 17412450)
Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available immediately change clothes mai tu liao and rush over, at the counter was greeted by one syt, she ask me to wait while she’s getting room for another customer and next would be me, so I took a sit and saw another syt ml came down guess she told her which room her customer is in, wa all look so sweet & young, was thinking hoseh liao ji bai, she then came back and ask me did I make a booking I said yes, show me the different massage package and I just go for the normal one for 1 hour. Went in the room with bath room attach, was provided a disposable to wear, lie down and came the ml that I book wa, she’s young and slim, came in close the door and squat down and look at me, I was looking at her so near our faces and she said she’s trying to see if she massage me before, I said nope as it’s my first time here. Then we start chatting while she massage, hand was smooth running around my whole back, suddenly after 10 mins wa Lai liao speaking of it makes me rmemeber the enjoyment I had, knn getting hard liao, her smooth hand slide down my butt crack a few times, then I slowly adjust my leg wider and move up my ass abit, she then slid thru the side and massage me, wa Sibei song, then back to normal massage my back, then leg, wa keep aim my inner thigh, Sibei song then accidentally brush thru the general head, wa Lim bei ka li gao, Sibei song, then we still chatted as per normal then change to right side and same thing happen again, after 30 mins turn over, time for run massage alr 40 mins has passed, massage my stomach abit, I open my eyes and look at her, wa see leaw feel like up her, she ask me why first time will choose her, I said see many pretty girls but you look the most cute and innocent hehe need sweet talk abit, then she proceed to massage my leg again, wa action again, in the end she pop the GQ, I said ok then she proceed to hj, wa song she keep smiling at me, then I see her body wa buay tahan leaw raise my hand and squeeze her neh neh, song she didn’t resist me, wa jackpot leaw slide my hand thru her shirt and squeeze then slowly push her bra upwards and let my fingers do the work like how Gordon Ramsay day let the knife do the job, played her nipple and wa buay tahan leaw release all the army out, she smile and help me wipe off, then proceed to massage abit more for about 5 mins and I proceed to bath and gave her tips, left a happy man. I told her wa stayed here so many years always go around finding place like this, been to almost everywhere from west to east, in the end actually the best place is just beside me, told her I will visit her again but was thinking knn so many chai at there, think wanna try other dish first hehehe.

pm me the joint bro. got one to share with you

noobkia6969 02-06-2018 08:10 PM

Bro care to share?

justdarrennn 02-06-2018 08:40 PM

hi bro! pls share with me thanks :)

dabeeuuteeef 02-06-2018 09:16 PM

share plz :)

LuffyxD 02-06-2018 09:51 PM

bro can share thanks

fireevo 02-06-2018 10:45 PM

Bro can share thanks

theone11 02-06-2018 11:03 PM

bro,sharing

popi 02-06-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okatookatmo (Post 17412450)

Hi bro, can pm joint? thanks

MrJJ 03-06-2018 12:08 AM

Hi bro can share location?

eenie 03-06-2018 12:11 AM

Please share this fibd

ultranoy 03-06-2018 12:26 AM

Bro,
Pls kindly share with me can?
TIA