The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   losing of my virginity to my sister (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=113390)

horneyking 01-02-2009 04:21 PM

losing of my virginity to my sister

after reading so many threads by bros , i guess this is the time for me to share with them my experience by starting my very own first thread as i am a newbie to this site . please up my points bros . i will share with u the experience of me molesting my sister who was sec 2 at that time .

when we were small , my sister and i use to bath together naked , but as that time when i was still small , my little cock could not erect when i saw my sis naked . as my sis was rather big sized , her breasts was huge . by sec 1 , she has already reach c cup . when she was sec 1 , we never bath together anyone . as she get bigger i would always see her breasts getting bigger too . i feel like touching them but i was afraid as she was my sister .

by the time when she reach sec 2 and i was in sec 4 , i had my first gf , that was when i lost my first virginity to my very own sister , bros out there who want to know more about how i lose my virignity to my sister , up my points first and i will post the part 2 of it

to be continue . bros please up :D

howck001 01-02-2009 05:09 PM

Re: losing of my virginity to my sister

Quote:

Originally Posted by horneyking (Post 3437992)
after reading so many threads by bros , i guess this is the time for me to share with them my experience by starting my very own first thread as i am a newbie to this site . please up my points bros . i will share with u the experience of me molesting my sister who was sec 2 at that time .

when we were small , my sister and i use to bath together naked , but as that time when i was still small , my little cock could not erect when i saw my sis naked . as my sis was rather big sized , her breasts was huge . by sec 1 , she has already reach c cup . when she was sec 1 , we never bath together anyone . as she get bigger i would always see her breasts getting bigger too . i feel like touching them but i was afraid as she was my sister .

by the time when she reach sec 2 and i was in sec 4 , i had my first gf , that was when i lost my first virginity to my very own sister , bros out there who want to know more about how i lose my virignity to my sister , up my points first and i will post the part 2 of it

Forget about the past, respect her as your own sister...
do whatever you want with your g/f ...

don't spoil your family relation...

cheers.

Pimpmydick 01-02-2009 05:31 PM

Sorry bro not interested in your incest story.....and pls dun do all this to hurt your family :mad:

I12shiok2 01-02-2009 05:45 PM

:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Kruger 01-02-2009 06:32 PM

man..wat kind of sicko r u? wat r u goin to do next time>? let ur daughter lose her virginity to u??? *sign*

sex0l0gy 01-02-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

hahaha....."up my points first".....kenna bombard by other samster.....:D...haiz..dun be greedy lah.....u tot samster here are idiot meh....

bochapsing 01-02-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

, up my points first and i will post the part 2 of it

to be continue . bros please up

bro, r u in the rite mind??

sound machiam like threatening or blackmailing us to up u?!!!

sorry lor, i guess none of us r interested in ur 'story'!!

try again next time..

:cool::cool::cool:

cestycesty 01-02-2009 07:11 PM

you sound like you fuck your sister just to get points from us lol... you're a sad case man... if you let us fuck your sister maybe the bros here will up you. but must have good FR first lol.. i cant but if i can i will zap u.

KINGor75 01-02-2009 07:37 PM

TS,so now no more story liao isit??

jon2000sg 01-02-2009 07:42 PM

total incest !!!

Bon Jovi 01-02-2009 07:44 PM

nvr ask ppl to up your points before you do anything.

hendri 01-02-2009 07:46 PM

Just a story only...don`t be so serious..hear his story and we get steam a bit..is ok...

AD69 01-02-2009 07:52 PM

Your thread title should read " My sister lost her virginity to me " or " I took my sister virginity while she was in Sec 2 ".

Now you see red liao.

(.)(.) lover 01-02-2009 08:26 PM

what a bad way to start your first post?

I up you liao, but negatively

iwillbfine 01-02-2009 08:30 PM

Hey bro

i feel that u're inhuman. though u cant change the fact that u've already upped ur own sis, u're still not remorseful. u still wanted to tell us how u managed to up ur sis.

Regards