The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=676189)

kim-seng-heng 30-12-2017 04:12 PM

Re: What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys?

Didn't know that Vietnamese woman also so jia lat.......thought sg behaves like this too.

Penguin23 30-12-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoqiang (Post 16850372)
Her pr expires in the year of 2020. If she file for a divorce, I can choose not too right? And can she renew her pr by herself? If let say by then, my Daughter is 5 yr old already. She have the rights to choose her favourite parents as well isn’t?

As for the divorce, she leave her daughter with her vietnam family side to care and come to Singapore to work. I believe she will also bring our daughter back. Does this even allow as our daughter is a singaporean?

And the best part is she is still with her Vietnamese bf or husband.

Can I wait until Her pr expired and file for desertion? Since she is no longer a pr, woman charter is invalid to me already right?

Go to a lawyer quickly and find out your options, and do it fast. Take note that under the law filing for divorce on grounds of adultery (which gives you probably the strongest case of getting care and control), the the divorce suit must be filed within 6 months of you finding out (of the adulterous affair).

If you do not file for divorce after the 6-month deadline you can no longer use the evidence to sue for divorce on grounds of adultery.

So bro, time is of the essence. Please at least go to a lawyer, even if you do not pull the trigger in the end (for whatever reason), at least you become much better informed.

If you have documentary evidence also of her being married in VN, that will definitely help. Bigamy is a criminal offence and carries a jail sentence

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...apore-answered

Another bro already commented on your mistaken assumption of a PR status expiring - the blue IC has no expiry date, all she needs to do is to renew her Re-entry permit (REP) which she can do electronically in roughly 15 minutes. And she can renew her REP anytime within 6 months before the expiry of her current one, so you cannot count on this factor to give you any advantage whatsoever.

All the best to you bro, I was in a similar situation years ago and I know first hand the emotional turmoil this situation can bring.

xiaoqiang 20-03-2018 12:55 PM

Well, A picture shows a thousand words, thanks all bros for the informative advice.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...8BC6568B51.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...C9A90E8B8B.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...7B4C47CD2B.jpg

potatoesbouncer 20-03-2018 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoqiang (Post 17153473)
Well, A picture shows a thousand words, thanks all bros for the informative advice.

TS, very happy for you that the custody of your child goes to you :)

xiaoqiang 21-03-2018 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potatoesbouncer (Post 17154361)
TS, very happy for you that the custody of your child goes to you :)

Thank you ;)

BGNeo 21-03-2018 08:30 AM

Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information

potatoesbouncer 21-03-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGNeo (Post 17156251)
Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information

Hi Bro.. I understand that you are desperate for help. But don't spam on so many thread. I worry later you get zap for flooding till you become moderate. Than your post will take time to be posted. Since you request something just be patient and wait, I believe someone will reply you. Just my 2 cents :)

NoFearSg 21-03-2018 02:48 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys .......

If a girl had a change of heart, let it go.
My advice is, have a heart to heart with her.
No point clinging and doing further things.

I have seen some using violence, attempting suicide etc.... but there are better things to do in life. Have a bigger heart, bro.

hccheonger 21-03-2018 02:50 PM

Totally agree with you.

You are in my UP list.

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFearSg (Post 17157398)
If a girl had a change of heart, let it go.
My advice is, have a heart to heart with her.
No point clinging and doing further things.

I have seen some using violence, attempting suicide etc.... but there are better things to do in life. Have a bigger heart, bro.

hccheonger 21-03-2018 02:58 PM

I had the same experience with a SQ ex-gf. Was bitter when I found out the third party and her orgy sex during her stay overseas.

Now I have a better gf. Not easy but it is best for you to let it go.

Quote:

Hi Bros,

senters89 22-03-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

What will you do if you know who is he? Kill him? Beat him? Cry to him?

You must count yourself Fuxking lucky now, because she is only your GF. So I ask you, now you go and kill the guy and her heart will come back to you?

In life, if you can't keep the person, don beg, move on. One day, you will find something more happy in life.

Wan check carplate also need NRIC last 5 digit. And how to be sure the car belong to him?

Come on bro, ask your GF, if yes, move on.

Cheers

xiaoqiang 22-03-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Would you give up an entire forest because of a tree? Same goes to the entire ocean fishes just because of a fish.

No need to cry over it. Be a man and move on. Woman’s heart is as good as the flows of water, when they change direction, they will not turn back. But if they do, have to be cautious if u are accepting the trust twice again.

arowanna 28-03-2018 03:55 PM

Bro, at least u discovered earlier rather than later.,
Count this as your blessings..
Hope she never pass any diseases to u ..

stillgottheblue 01-04-2018 11:17 PM

Please stay far far away from this type of girl and see your lawyer ASAP.

JacqueMerlin 04-04-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hccheonger (Post 17157433)
I had the same experience with a SQ ex-gf. Was bitter when I found out the third party and her orgy sex during her stay overseas.

Now I have a better gf. Not easy but it is best for you to let it go.

How did you find out? Sounds shit