The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L18h20 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=657561)

nasasc 09-07-2017 11:19 AM

L18h20

How about L18h20 , didn't have good girl. Qianduoduo and Anna not around?

Doomas 22-10-2017 04:23 PM

Re: L18h20

Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

This is one house I will never support.

Bracing myself for the clones onslaught.

BronzeGod 22-10-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585060)
Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!

apache 22-10-2017 04:56 PM

well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.

unfit 22-10-2017 07:14 PM

Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang :o

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere :(

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL:mad:

Crazy :eek:

Doomas 22-10-2017 07:17 PM

Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 16585171)
well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.

Doomas 22-10-2017 07:19 PM

Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 16585139)
I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!

unfit 22-10-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585679)
Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.

FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl:)

His house gals can’t outcall ;)

Doomas 22-10-2017 08:30 PM

So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 16585721)
FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl:)

His house gals can’t outcall ;)

unfit 22-10-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585874)
So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk :p

He told me that his gals are too hot @ homebase :rolleyes:

So no point wasting time and effort to send them to other joints :cool:

BronzeGod 22-10-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585686)
Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues :D

You should know me, I stand for speaking the truth when evaluating Geylang services, facilities, girls, OKT attitude, etc

If it's good, I say it's good. And I fully support.

If it's bad, I say it's bad. I don't hesitate to call it out.

Without fear or favor, for the benefit of all samsters, so we don't get mislead by any reports driven by some agendas :cool:

Sgoh 24-10-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585060)

Yes bro, I agree with your view as I have similar experience with this OKT though not as bad as yours. He was only interested to promote his girls to me and rather impatiently. His girls were not presentable and I made my exit quickly. There are many other friendly OKTs with pretty WLs in GL. Why should I visit 1820 again?

Kobayashi99 25-10-2017 12:23 AM

this okt peter is among the bottom 3 one la
his sarcastic remarks arent the worst thing, some other houses have worse attitude.
what is wrong is him is different people he treat differently , some of his customer(not sure if is regular or not or he see if the customer car is a certain calibre) can incall other house girls, then other people cannot incall
ask his hse gems to do $80 job for ah neh foreigner when he doesnt want the customer to leave , then others is $100
not to mention he like to gossip with all the wrong info
also he doesn't give you honest reply about girls info or new batch arrival

sams11 25-10-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 16585668)
Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang :o

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere :(

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL:mad:

Crazy :eek:

Oh yes bro, the rooms of 1820 are dirty especially the bathing chairs. The house girls are below average in quality. Okt Peter is arrogant and boastful. He is one of the worst okts in GL.

TheIdesOfMarch 25-10-2017 10:37 AM

No idea what happened with L18H20. Used to be a regular there four to five years ago when it was still a Thai house and it was one of the better houses on L18. Ever since it became a PRC house things seem to have gone downhill from there. Sad.

ss333 25-10-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 (Post 16594536)
this okt peter is among the bottom 3 one la
his sarcastic remarks arent the worst thing, some other houses have worse attitude.
what is wrong is him is different people he treat differently , some of his customer(not sure if is regular or not or he see if the customer car is a certain calibre) can incall other house girls, then other people cannot incall
ask his hse gems to do $80 job for ah neh foreigner when he doesnt want the customer to leave , then others is $100
not to mention he like to gossip with all the wrong info
also he doesn't give you honest reply about girls info or new batch arrival

I remember I walked into 1820 and told okt Peter about my preference of AR and BBBJ about one over year ago. He told me outright his girls would not provide such infectious services which could cause STD and added you should know about AV rules at my age. This uncalled for and sarcastic remark made me boiled. I walked out and will never return to his house.

Fat Fatt 25-10-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss333 (Post 16595615)
I remember I walked into 1820 and told okt Peter about my preference of AR and BBBJ about one over year ago. He told me outright his girls would not provide such infectious services which could cause STD and added you should know about AV rules at my age. This uncalled for and sarcastic remark made me boiled. I walked out and will never return to his house.

After reading so much comments on 18/20, wondered why he has changed so much! During the days of 1805, I thought he was not too bad and ok customer service which I do go once in a while.

ejectjoy 15-05-2018 12:17 AM

Had not visited this house since the closing down/shifting of 1803, 1805 and 1809. Ventured into this house in the last 2 wks. Found the 3 or 4 WLs available were rather tall Milfs. 4 newbies will start work this Wednesday.

There are two types of services which are different from other houses. One is sitting on an incline chair and be showered, typically the back first, then turn over let the front be showered. There is a cut out oblong hole where your didi could hang through when you are being showered on the back. A skilful WL could soapy fondle and tease your didi.

The second is simple Nurul massage where the Nurul massage oil is used for boobs massage.

I have tried Doris (or Duo Li), at 1.63m and 54 kg, C artificial boobs. She provides highly skilful service - great didi fiddling skills during shower, excellent Nurul massage, good french, AR, bbbj, allow pussy painting, sensual fingering and great sex/lovemaking.

Fei Fei, at 1.65m and 58 kg, C natural boobs. Less skilful and not open to frenching. Allow lip kiss, AR, bbbj. No pussy painting allowed. Sex/lovemaking is good.

ejectjoy 17-05-2018 11:31 PM

Test drove the "Lamborghini" newbie of this house. 25-yr old Da Ling (Darling), at 1.72m and near 60kg, hails from Dongbei. She has a stature like former KK of 1667, but is better looking. Spotting long black hair to mid-rib, natural B boobs with 50 cts coin size areola, well-proportioned body and sexy long legs and perky butt. Soon after undressing, I discovered she is an excellent frencher. In the shower, she came over me on the incline chair, gave me boobs rub and caress. She started with CBJ, I quickly convince her to do bbbj. On the bed, I told her to do away with all the other services, like catbath, AR... As expected, the whole hour was spent on frenching, caressing of neck & face, lovebiting boobs, bbbj, fondling genitals and fucking in cowgal, missionary, doggie and then back to cowgal and missionary. She is very slutty and generate great gfe. Both of us had a very passionate and steamy encounter!

saabking 18-05-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejectjoy (Post 17359589)
Test drove the "Lamborghini" newbie of this house. 25-yr old Da Ling (Darling), at 1.72m and near 60kg, hails from Dongbei. She has a stature like former KK of 1667, but is better looking. Spotting long black hair to mid-rib, natural B boobs with 50 cts coin size areola, well-proportioned body and sexy long legs and perky butt. Soon after undressing, I discovered she is an excellent frencher. In the shower, she came over me on the incline chair, gave me boobs rub and caress. She started with CBJ, I quickly convince her to do bbbj. On the bed, I told her to do away with all the other services, like catbath, AR... As expected, the whole hour was spent on frenching, caressing of neck & face, lovebiting boobs, bbbj, fondling genitals and fucking in cowgal, missionary, doggie and then back to cowgal and missionary. She is very slutty and generate great gfe. Both of us had a very passionate and steamy encounter!

Wow - after Prancing Horse and Italian Trident , we have Raging Bull! May be this will light up the peter’s autobahn lol

unfit 18-05-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 17362569)
Wow - after Prancing Horse and Italian Trident , we have Raging Bull! May be this will light up the peter’s autobahn lol

Hopefully it is not a V8 Urus cos True Blue is a V12 Aventador or at least a V10 Huracan :p

saabking 18-05-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 17362643)
Hopefully it is not a V8 Urus cos True Blue is a V12 Aventador or at least a V10 Huracan :p

Recommended Selection of premium cars lol

V8

https://media.giphy.com/media/YlTdOH...OEnB/giphy.gif

V10
https://media.giphy.com/media/LpFoXH...Ae9P/giphy.gif

V12
https://media.giphy.com/media/L1k6Dr...9Riz/giphy.gif

joker88 19-05-2018 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 17362833)

This pair of sisters, V8 and V10 are simply fantastic. :p

I juz tarma both of them last week and they send me to heaven. :p

Younger sister (V8) looks a bit plastic but very chio and playful.

Older sister (V10) although looks mature but very skilful and hardworking.
Nice body and fantastic BBBJ.

Overall they work very well as a pair.

Everything was wonderful except that they burned a big hole in my pocket. :(

saabking 19-05-2018 01:08 AM

What to do just need to pay for quality; Ferrari n Lambo don’t come cheap ;)
Pray for BTC raging lambo to the moon lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 17363070)
This pair of sisters, V8 and V10 are simply fantastic. :p

I juz tarma both of them last week and they send me to heaven. :p

Younger sister (V8) looks a bit plastic but very chio and playful.

Older sister (V10) although looks mature but very skilful and hardworking.
Nice body and fantastic BBBJ.

Overall they work very well as a pair.

Everything was wonderful except that they burned a big hole in my pocket. :(

unfit 19-05-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 17362833)

Your V12 looks like ex YM that went Tanglin Mall playing Fake Snow last Christmas :p

Hmmm...next will be W16 Chiron cumming :D

saabking 19-05-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 17364192)
Your V12 looks like ex YM that went Tanglin Mall playing Fake Snow last Christmas :p

Tried YM before; but V12 much younger and much prettier especially eyes are electrifying. If the previous one is Yang Mi lookalike ; this one is Sakasaki Miho lookalike lil

Doomas 19-05-2018 11:21 AM

Until Peter changes his lanjiaolang attitude, I will ban this house :D

Me: Pls help me call XXX from HXX.
Peter: I don't call outside gals. You want you call only my house gals.

Fuck you very much cheebyekia Peter :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 17364233)
Tried YM before; but V12 much younger and much prettier especially eyes are electrifying. If the previous one is Yang Mi lookalike ; this one is Sakasaki Miho lookalike lil

saabking 19-05-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 17364192)

This one is Quad Turbo 1500hp lol
https://media.giphy.com/media/d9a2a3...4JuC/giphy.gif

frank888 19-05-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 17364239)
Until Peter changes his lanjiaolang attitude, I will ban this house :D

Me: Pls help me call XXX from HXX.
Peter: I don't call outside gals. You want you call only my house gals.

Fuck you very much cheebyekia Peter :mad:

Right on bro! Okt Peter is both arrogant and rude to clients.

unfit 19-05-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 17364312)
This one is Quad Turbo 1500hp lol

This is created for Monaco Mr Chiron :p

Only he can manage this ultimate machine :eek: