The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Don't up my points anymore (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=350642)

nicemantohave 17-02-2013 09:05 AM

Don't up my points anymore

Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies. I have many brothers who don't up my points but one the contacts. Please leh. Who are you for me to give. Use your brain to think lah. I spend some much time to cultivate these FB and then by sending me an email or PM, you want the contacts. Please lah. I also have some other brothers who are good. They want to jio me out for trips. I appreciate that. By the way, I am a corporate trainer by professions. I have taught in numerous institutions, schools, government agencies and overseas as well. This is how I built my contacts. Please don't even ask me to send you any contacts any more unless you try to know me as a friend first. Btw, FB are not sex tools. They are nice people who just need sex but one to one one or two FB to meet needs. So please use your brain to think, even if i give you the contacts, do you think they will sleep with you when they even they know you? Please think. Most of you are working professions. Please pardon me to say that. If you want FB contacts, find them yourself. My list is for those who are willingly to treat people with respect. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Benong1975 17-02-2013 09:42 AM

Re: Don't up my points anymore

Ts,si mi tai chi....:confused:

sanig 17-02-2013 10:40 AM

TS - totally agree well said. If anyone looking for lady to just f**k go Geylang! Can take time to cultivate and then you gain rewards...same with bros chasing maids some spend time to cultivate others want free contacts for no effort.

porscheclub 17-02-2013 02:44 PM

Oh yeah?

You can't even write proper English & claim to be a corporate trainer :rolleyes:

You started this thread asking for points & then now what?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=349880

Let's see how long you can hold on to your new found points :D

However, I do agree that looking for free fucks takes more than "yellow pages" fuckbuddies are developed with time & $

ah rat 17-02-2013 06:33 PM

TS ,U deserve to be Zap :mad:

nanalove 17-02-2013 06:49 PM

For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free

total bullshit

LovePotion 17-02-2013 07:33 PM

Precisly, i hardly understand the content. So the purpose of this thread is to inform others not to add point to you?

I think sex is not mainly about skill but emotional attach is equally important. Otherwise you are like using a sex toy to test your stamina and relief your sex drive

LOL

geordie07 17-02-2013 10:19 PM

sounds too good to be true as well to me as i tried to look at your request and break it down...just my personal opinion no offence

"For the last 3 months...."

you claimed to had met numerous ppl in this forum in the last three months and now have a compilation of the best fls, fbs, ons etc...that's quite a feat...many lao jiao here dont even dare to claim this while being here many years...supposedly this is true and you are also an old bird, i would think u have a bunch of frens to help you compile this guide...

"the best fl in this forum..."

if you really have this info, i think you can sell this valuable intel away...so many bros in the fl threads asking whether pics are real or whether the gfe is good with so many fls...and since it is fls, you shld be able to share as there is no need to woo...

"Btw, fbs are not sex tools..."

ironic that you say this but u are giving out this "guide" for free containing their information...if you value them, dont need to share their ctcs...treat them with respect...though they are fbs, i am sure they respect you too to fb with you so respect them too...i see threads of ppl asking to trade fb ctcs or for money, being your fbs most bo hua leh, just 1 point is enough to get their ctcs

"...unless you try to know me as a fren first"

first you want points now you want frens...you need to make it clear whether you want cheong kakis fren or just purely commercial exchange of points for ctcs, if not we also confused what you want...

i do applaud this as a good try though...you ask everyone to upz you and since its no loss to them as power expires everyday if you dont upz, ppl will just upz you...but if you dont have the guide, stop posting threads on this...i am just surprised no seniors zap you yet...unless there is any brothers here willing to confirm they receive your guide. (and the worst thing is most likely some of them will use your ctcs inside to trade with others or give away, then everyone inside the list gets harrassed)

just my 2 cents i am just a nobody so if you wanna zapped i also bo bian...

MonteCristo 18-02-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicemantohave (Post 8517866)
Dear All,
For the last 3 months, I have met up with numerous guys and girls from the forum and enjoyed sex to the the fullest. I will like to come up with a guide which includes all the best places to have sex (swing), the best FB in the forum, the best fl in the forum and all the contacts of the hottest girls and guys who are willing to go for ONS and all sorts of sexual fantasy. I will not release it in hardcopy (MICA won't probably approve) so it will be purely a softcopy. If you are interested, can PM me. FYI, I will only send out 20 encrypted PDF copy for those who up my points and is really keen in enhancing and sharpening their sex skills : ) Cheers. FYI, the guide is free

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicemantohave (Post 8532360)
Since I release the thread on the sex guide, i got more than 100 request. I got some bro who say they up my points but i never give them the PDF. In this case, it is my fault if i mislead you. My apologies.

Er.. Don't sound like a misleading thread.. More like a scam for points?:confused:

huhu123 18-02-2013 03:36 AM

Points for what fuck? Can exchange for free gift? cant comprehend or with thousands of points find fl got 10% to 20% off.....wtf so silly

keewee 18-02-2013 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huhu123 (Post 8536690)
Points for what fuck? Can exchange for free gift? cant comprehend or with thousands of points find fl got 10% to 20% off.....wtf so silly

not really say point can exchange for free bonk but high rep point sure can get a lot of things for free... u may not realised it untill u ever reach that stage

cheers

geordie07 18-02-2013 05:14 AM

thanks to whoever upz me...didnt leave a name...appreciated

genesis01 18-02-2013 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 8534653)

Wildfire!!! I see trees kena burn down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keewee (Post 8536731)
not really say point can exchange for free bonk but high rep point sure can get a lot of things for free... u may not realised it untill u ever reach that stage

cheers

I only know high rep points can get the green bar free but still got what free? Can the bro with 6897 rep points share share ma? :D

huhu123 18-02-2013 09:48 PM

Ya curious man.....sammy should share with us so we can all aim to get high rep points. Must kn got wat freebies than can work hard post more and get high rep points ma. :D

Or get free vouchers???? hehehe

guess67 18-02-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 8534653)

ah rat, u zapped already? :p