The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=741198)

osamalee 19-08-2019 03:52 PM

SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Singthaidisco forum is dead.
And so I am hoping to revive its glory here.

Everyone loves Thai Discos, from the days we wear green till now, the love for it never stops for those tom yums. Although the scene have changed much since 7 years ago, there is still much to be loved about these places.

Dear shifus and chiongsters of TD please share your experiences and new locations so we can all go chiong the places worth our money.

osamalee 19-08-2019 03:56 PM

Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

I came from the old days of V4 where beer towers fly around ever so often. Where you see drunk girls carried by their sisters across the lobby to sit a taxi.
Where chiongsters drunk and start getting emotional or lay like a dead meat on the sofa.

Its been a sensational experience chionging thai discos all these years. Chionging the beer and whiskey until it screws you the next morning. Then next night go chiong again and repeat.

I find that V4 have singers that can really sing great songs, strong vocals and you can clearly hear what they are singing. Nowadays some TD i visit cant even hear what the singers are singing, they also dance not as well. I came to love thai disco because of the band singing those songs we love, and now I can seem to find a place that gives me that same feel.

Any bros here care to share any TD that still have those great bands singing our well loved thai songs?

torrefy 19-08-2019 04:30 PM

For overall singing, Illusion stands out by far. Then Aura. After that, maybe some singers from Icon/Ion or V6 for thai songs. Except the better ones in Icon/Ion are not always working, because they are engaged in AliExchange, so they get priority to do that instead. V6 maybe you get to hear one every now and then but they don't have many solos or none at all, so they get drowned out by the rest of the singers.

If not so focused on Thai songs, Illusion, Aura and D9 are probably the better ones. Then the same old Icon/Ion/V6. Don't think other clubs are that great.

PeroPero 19-08-2019 06:55 PM

The old Neverland 2 at St James there used to have good singers. Used to frequent that joint frequently during the good old days to listen to good singing from the singers there. :D

osamalee 19-08-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torrefy (Post 19096452)
For overall singing, Illusion stands out by far. Then Aura. After that, maybe some singers from Icon/Ion or V6 for thai songs. Except the better ones in Icon/Ion are not always working, because they are engaged in AliExchange, so they get priority to do that instead. V6 maybe you get to hear one every now and then but they don't have many solos or none at all, so they get drowned out by the rest of the singers.

If not so focused on Thai songs, Illusion, Aura and D9 are probably the better ones. Then the same old Icon/Ion/V6. Don't think other clubs are that great.

AliExchange is something new. Where is this new place?
Kenny is still at v6 but now its mixed with viet singers too.
I thought Aura closed down already? Last i drive past seems closed down, or it moved to a new location?

osamalee 19-08-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeroPero (Post 19096926)
The old Neverland 2 at St James there used to have good singers. Used to frequent that joint frequently during the good old days to listen to good singing from the singers there. :D

Even Orchad Plaza is dead now. No more thai disco there.

osamalee 19-08-2019 10:15 PM

New place: Thai KTV(Singapore 1st)

Spotted this on some Facebook, just open this month in Lavender. No details on how is works inside, only know location. Will try out next week for the earlier session.

torrefy 20-08-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19097528)
AliExchange is something new. Where is this new place?
Kenny is still at v6 but now its mixed with viet singers too.
I thought Aura closed down already? Last i drive past seems closed down, or it moved to a new location?

Haha bro, AliExchange isn't a club, is one of those crypto ponzi things. Just so happen a icon boss is in it, and roped in several of the working girls.

Most clubs will mix, pure thai is like rare..only Club Mao and Peaches?

Aura still open. Same location.

torrefy 20-08-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19097560)
New place: Thai KTV(Singapore 1st)

Spotted this on some Facebook, just open this month in Lavender. No details on how is works inside, only know location. Will try out next week for the earlier session.

Think this is dream 22? someone reviewed it I think. new club/ktv, not many girls, so-so. but feel free to recce :D

osamalee 20-08-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torrefy (Post 19099001)
Haha bro, AliExchange isn't a club, is one of those crypto ponzi things. Just so happen a icon boss is in it, and roped in several of the working girls.

Most clubs will mix, pure thai is like rare..only Club Mao and Peaches?

Aura still open. Same location.

This is even more interesting. The boss ask the girls to help farm cypto currency LOL. Their efforts are much more appreciated singing for us hahaha

Yup Club Mao is all thai last I went Last month.

shiren 20-08-2019 04:17 PM

Wow...TD days. Started my very first visit to TD is TD2. Got hooked and the next 8 years or so visited numerous other like Mango, Rachada, TD1, Pure, Butterfly, Flux and the list goes on and on.

Now too old to go liao. 555:D

osamalee 20-08-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiren (Post 19100618)
Wow...TD days. Started my very first visit to TD is TD2. Got hooked and the next 8 years or so visited numerous other like Mango, Rachada, TD1, Pure, Butterfly, Flux and the list goes on and on.

Wah the thought of Mango bring back alot memories. During my amatuer days i went there and got to know a singer on the first visit. She ask me wait for her finish work wany to go V4 and party somemore so I agreed.
I am not talkative so almost whole night i just looking at the stage amd hold her hands. But somehow she likes the company and went hotel with me. Only to encounter my first smelly cb...whole room literally the fish smell but i still up her. Those were the young days haha

PeroPero 20-08-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamalee (Post 19097550)
Even Orchad Plaza is dead now. No more thai disco there.

I thought level 4 or level 5 used to have a taiwan joint. Closed Down already? Last time level 4 and level 5 were both thai discos. Neverland 1 and MBK I think. :p

PeroPero 20-08-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiren (Post 19100618)

Add Sabai Sabai at Shenton Way and NaNa at Central Mall LOL :D

osamalee 21-08-2019 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeroPero (Post 19101218)
I thought level 4 or level 5 used to have a taiwan joint. Closed Down already? Last time level 4 and level 5 were both thai discos. Neverland 1 and MBK I think. :p

Lvl 5 change from Neverland to another management(I cant remember the name) and lastly to Queens. Last i check Queens also closed down. Lvl 4 look like a Jap joint for baby elephants lol