The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   What to do during a raid in JB? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945297)

wefoundlove 21-06-2023 11:37 PM

What to do during a raid in JB?

Any bro tio raid when chionging in JB?

I was at a B2B shop and after I come out from bath (end of all the service) the ML locked the door, off all the light and use her handphone light direct me to the bed and ask me keep quiet.

Outside I could hear several ppl talking loudly. After a while, someone knocked the door but we kept quiet and didnt open the door.

The whole thing lasted around 20 min and my ML was furiously typing in wechat with other MLs I guess.

Finally the coast was clear and I left.

But I curious if that night the police forcefully enter, what will happen ah? In SG I know so long customer cooperate then the police will take statement and release you. Not sure JB is what pattern.

Any bro can enlighten?

3someking 22-06-2023 03:38 PM

Re: What to do during a raid in JB?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wefoundlove (Post 22431304)

I was at a B2B shop and after I come out from bath (end of all the service) the ML locked the door, off all the light and use her handphone light direct me to the bed and ask me keep quiet.

Outside I could hear several ppl talking loudly. After a while, someone knocked the door but we kept quiet and didnt open the door.

The whole thing lasted around 20 min and my ML was furiously typing in wechat with other MLs I guess.

But I curious if that night the police forcefully enter, what will happen ah? In SG I know so long customer cooperate then the police will take statement and release you. Not sure JB is what pattern.

Any bro can enlighten?

Prepare to show your passport to them. And include some bills in as well.

Citizens 23-06-2023 02:11 PM

Depends on what kind of raids..... action differs

Basically 3 types of raids....
A) Vice raid
B) Immigration raid
C) Narcotics raid

Vice & Immigration raids..... normally leave you alone as they have specific targets. Just dun be hero and kaypoh.

Narcotics raid is different..... everyone is fairvgame including customers and tourists.
Pray that the officers do not find any drugs in the premises coz if they do..... EVERYONE will be brought back for urine test.

singboy25 26-06-2023 05:38 PM

Are all those popular spas in this forum legal?

raplzx 28-06-2023 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wefoundlove (Post 22431304)

Any bro can enlighten?

Were you at Little Saigon? Haha, sounds like so. :p I know they had a raid after ah gong bdae