The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=657680)

ceeko 11-07-2017 05:34 PM

Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 16151190)
nope. we just look for another guy! nothing too difficult :p

True LOL. U got your regular guys? or you like to pick/choose when you feel like it?

ceeko 11-07-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outonbail (Post 16151254)
Hi ceeko, you got go juagen before?
I share teasing place with you, you share with me ok?

Yes, gone for a few. Some are outright scams. A few are good. PMed u

kthan10 11-07-2017 05:37 PM

Me too... I prefer a good massage and high level of teasing

bebe69 11-07-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeko (Post 16151511)
True LOL. U got your regular guys? or you like to pick/choose when you feel like it?

It all depends on the mood!:p

Ken1715 11-07-2017 08:10 PM

I got a playground which offers tease,anyone care to xchange,cos lady boss tell me new gals approve n coming,so I dun mind sharing,she used to be famous in one of this thread so she know how to train her gals qwll

Ken1715 11-07-2017 08:13 PM

N pls pm ask who is from where etc,I not here to advertise,jus sharing if better can xchange Ur playground

retepoet 11-07-2017 10:32 PM

I am a sucker for purely cock teaser type of massage too :D

Kickinloud 12-07-2017 11:43 AM

I definitely agree and had never go for hj nor fj in massage parlors. I go for massages due to my backaches but definitely looking for teasing. I love how they tease. A really good massage plus teasing is satisfying. I usually tip them but I feel that it is such a waste of money to pay 50 for a mere hj.

bebe69 12-07-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kickinloud (Post 16154131)
I definitely agree and had never go for hj nor fj in massage parlors. I go for massages due to my backaches but definitely looking for teasing. I love how they tease. A really good massage plus teasing is satisfying. I usually tip them but I feel that it is such a waste of money to pay 50 for a mere hj.

I'm assuming hj is a handjob? $50 bucks for that does seem rather expensive.
Taking into account that it will probably last only for afew mins. ok now i have to ask... what is fj? Pardon the noobness

hoseiboh88 12-07-2017 11:53 AM

Good start and read! Damn... I could not find a good joint like since..... :(

altaego 12-07-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 16154137)
I'm assuming hj is a handjob? $50 bucks for that does seem rather expensive.
Taking into account that it will probably last only for afew mins. ok now i have to ask... what is fj? Pardon the noobness

Fj is fuck job and Bbbj is blow job without condom on and BJ is blow job with condom. No such thing as noobness. Everyone has a starting point. :)

bebe69 12-07-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altaego (Post 16154876)
Fj is fuck job and Bbbj is blow job without condom on and BJ is blow job with condom. No such thing as noobness. Everyone has a starting point. :)

thanks alot of the info. i must admit that a blow job with a condom on does sound abit weird! oh well thanks again for the info

Cyberspace Nerd 12-07-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeko (Post 16146314)
I think there are more and more people who prefer teasers rather than the full blown GQ services.

For me. I stopped going to those that gave GQ because of the atrocious rates they're demanding.

Come'on. $50 for HJ? That'll give you a full blown frenching pussy licking cock slurping hardworking nympho at Petain. And some of you pay $150 for a fuck at a massage joint? GL can get a full YTL service liao.

I much prefer a good 90mins massage and good teasing. at the most that costs me what $60-57ish, Go to petain or GL can get another $50 awesome fuck.

I see more and more MLs now doing teasing jobs to retain customers rather than giving HJ. Safer too as the playground remains clean. Good for people like me I guess? Maybe a good niche they can look into

Yes I'm typing this because I know a lot of massage shops owners and even the girls themselves read here too.

$50 for HJ is damn ex...50RM can still consider..... they can teas me gao gao after that go geylang cat $40 still got $10 change :D

there are many types of HJ...if they can slowly build up and do it for more than 15min and auro roaming....then still ok.

Cyberspace Nerd 12-07-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSI (Post 16148202)
Thats why my favourite MPs are nearby GL legal houses - in case a release is absolutely necessary 👌

i m looking for good MPs and massage near geylang...can intro ?

Calvin123 12-07-2017 06:14 PM

so any recommendation for blue balls massage haha