The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=682288)

BronzeGod 06-04-2018 05:29 PM

Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunZhi (Post 17214946)
ya, some secretly snap pictures of customer to show off.
Many years ago, a WL snapped my naked picture on her iphone. Luckily I noticed and forced her to delete.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 17215397)
WL normally snapped customers with expensive cars, nice watch, beautiful house and of course high end gifts :p

Just to let others knew she got Roberts:cool:

Last time I ever seen WL and Customer in bed photos @ moments :eek:

But very fast like few minutes set to private :D

There are also some customers that like taking pics of other customers.

There is a certain house with customers like that. Every day sitting there observing others.

Sometimes they will suddenly sit in front of you and play with their phone at a weird angle.

Sad thing is the friendly OKT thought it’s the lack of girls in his house that caused the drop in biz. :confused:

He did not know that these customers every day lurking in his shop made others uncomfortable to go there already. :eek:

apache 06-04-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17215517)

There is a certain house with customers like that. Every day sitting there observing others.

Sometimes they will suddenly sit in front of you and play with their phone at a weird angle.

Sad thing is the friendly OKT thought it’s the lack of girls in his house that caused the drop in biz. :confused:

He did not know that these customers every day lurking in his shop made others uncomfortable to go there already. :eek:

serious siah, bro.

can pm me which house so i also avoid?

apache 06-04-2018 06:49 PM

if i am not wrong, most okt in geylang will not allow customers to take pictures in the premises or else the police will be called in.

there are signages in some brothel hall and rooms which threatens to call police if such thing happens.

not worth the risk.

if the customer come in, the okt will ask which gal he wants, and usually will not have the chance to sit for so long and not call gals and take pix of other customers or ladies. the okt will question further.

the more seasoned okt will know how to handle customers who are there to make trouble. call 999

Pinkyyli69 06-04-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 17215753)
serious siah, bro.

can pm me which house so i also avoid?

Pm me too bro

unfit 06-04-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17215517)

Sad thing is the friendly OKT thought it’s the lack of girls in his house that caused the drop in biz. :confused

He did not know that these customers every day lurking in his shop made others uncomfortable to go there already. eek:

Are you talking about a very busy joint that customers love to hang around the OKT counter :rolleyes:

Actually almost all the houses are having HD CCTV;)

So when something happened...the clips will be submitted to AV :p

Come to think about it...Sillypore is really the safest country in the world

Dont know whether Zikaporean fucking inside room will be recorded or not:D

Maybe is to ensure FuckPlace Safety huh...ha ha

BronzeGod 06-04-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 17216158)
Are you talking about a very busy joint that customers love to hang around the OKT counter :rolleyes:

Actually almost all the houses are having HD CCTV;)

So when something happened...the clips will be submitted to AV :p

Come to think about it...Sillypore is really the safest country in the world

Dont know whether Zikaporean fucking inside room will be recorded or not:D

Maybe is to ensure FuckPlace Safety huh...ha ha

haha. Not so nice to name the house lah. Their business is quite jiaklat compared to their hey day.

But yeah, those “regular” keep sitting at the counter looking at you.

Sometimes camp there whole day playing laptop or iPad.

I think if you want to hang around after you fuck, that’s fine.

But is letting certain customers hang around your shop all the time putting other customers off?

Sometimes they ask okt or okt assistant, who is this customer and who is that customer???:confused::eek:

Why they so kaypoh about other customers? :mad:

Pinkyyli69 06-04-2018 09:09 PM

WH15 Yang Zi leaving GL for good soon. Better bonk her before she leaves :D

unfit 06-04-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17216216)
haha. Not so nice to name the house lah.

But yeah, they keep sitting at the counter looking at you.

I think that’s really quite unnerving.

But what i noticed are those sitting behind curtains punters pointing camera phones towards to entrance :eek:

Thats why better enter from side door and sit inside the loo while waiting for the WL:cool:

BronzeGod 06-04-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 17216246)
But what i noticed are those sitting behind curtains punters pointing camera phones towards to entrance :eek:

Thats why better enter from side door and sit inside the loo while waiting for the WL:cool:

Haha. That’s why some house with suspicious characters, I completely avoid liao.

I prefer those quiet house with more private seating where you don’t sit in a big hallway with many other customers facing you.

unfit 06-04-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17216261)
Haha. That’s why some house with suspicious characters, I completely avoid liao.

I prefer those quiet house with more private seating where you don’t sit in a big hallway with many other customers facing you.

But there is a joint both row of sitting customers are facing each other

That house used be be damn busy one

But when you wanna take house girl

Must LL sit down there facing other guys

Mostly all armed with iphone or ipad aiming at you :eek:

While waiting, customers also asking about other Firers

Actually same lah...wait so long nothing to do

Then KayPoh with OKT is very normal lor :D

apache 06-04-2018 09:33 PM

wow, i cheong so many houses, just wondering which houses these are, got curtains and compartment for customers. only a few that i know of, but their okt seems to control them quite well.

but anyway, i am happy to have found my favourite firing ground in 1658a.

after cheong so many houses, this house fits my description as a safe haven so far.

joker88 06-04-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17216216)
haha. Not so nice to name the house lah. Their business is quite jiaklat compared to their hey day.

But yeah, those “regular” keep sitting at the counter looking at you.

I think if you want to hang around after you fuck, that’s fine.

But is letting certain customers hang around your shop all the time putting other customers off?

Sometimes they ask okt or okt assistant, who is this customer and who is that customer???:confused::eek:

Why they so kaypoh about other customers? :mad:

Ya. This house used to be very busy in their hey days have many regulars sitting inside the house commenting on other customers.

One of them always playing his iPad and sitting at the counter looking at who call which gal.

He will tell his fav gal bad things abt another customer who calls his fav gal too often.

There are some who loiter around the open sitting area and some even doze off at the sofas.

Many customers dun like such things and eventually their customers get less and less.

Nowadays the quality of GL gals have drop to below the $150 cat gals in the premium website.

The better GL gals now only getting $80 per pax which is way below what they are worth in the open market. :(

I believe the std in GL will continue to drop if the better quality gals are not allow to price higher in GL without regulatory approval.

Good Luck to GL wonderland. :)

I think the Viets will be taking over the PRCs in GL sooner than I expected. :)

apache 06-04-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 17216427)
Ya. This house used to be very busy in their hey days have many regulars sitting inside the house commenting on other customers.

One of them always playing his iPad and sitting at the counter looking at who call which gal.

He will tell his fav gal bad things abt another customer who calls his fav gal too often.

There are some who loiter around the open sitting area and some even doze off at the sofas.

Many customers dun like such things and eventually their customers get less and less.

Nowadays the quality of GL gals have drop to below the $150 cat gals in the premium website.

The better GL gals now only getting $80 per pax which is way below what they are worth in the open market. :(

I believe the std in GL will continue to drop if the better quality gals are not allow to price higher in GL without regulatory approval.

Good Luck to GL wonderland. :)

getting curious which house is this siah....customer can sleep on the sofa some more. very unusual for geylang, though i saw this in keong saik street last time. very curious in a way, as lor 14, 16, 18, 20 i dont recall got such a house that allow customers to behave like this

well, for girls pricing let market forces decide bah. if bros hav money then go ktv n kc by pretty gals hahaha. i dun want to repeat that.

apache 06-04-2018 09:57 PM

and bros, our business and market also affected, china also affected. if their price goes up, then we can only go to johor for bonk. china babes in johor cheaper in case if you are not aware, but older.

if my budget is constrained, i will go to lor 8 house 66 to bonk the fast food cat 60 gals there. been quite a long time never go there liao. i am not into cat 60 as i cannot cum and shower in 20 minutes

or else, i enjoy the moments with the cat 80, cat 100 and cat 150 gals here

after my bad experience with internet gals who charged sgd90 to 110, knn, i never go back to them again. worst than queue up at the clinic, supposed to be 1 hr become 30 minutes bcos next customer is coming. knn

ktv gals, i siam siam siam (avoid)

unfit 06-04-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 17216427)

PRC just nice 10 year anniversary in GL :)

To me Viet not so good lor...Chicken and Duck :(

Still like BolehLand Gals...but too bad left 9 only :o