The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hard and Healing in East (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=732128)

makeyouhappy 11-06-2019 07:49 PM

Hard and Healing in East

Due to the time I lug my bags over one shoulder , my long time shoulder injury worked itself up and I thought I might need a nice massage to soothe the pain.

My ml was recommended by another friend, saying that she’s great with soothing aches and pains in the body.

Anyway, long story short, she gave my shoulders and back a very good rub and the first time she exerted pressure it was too painful and unbearable, but she kept me engaged with lighthearted small talk and motivated me to hang in there.

I was really surprised by the strength and the relief she provided. Just a short session of 30 minutes, and my shoulder has been fine for the last week.

Apparently the shop is well known for manhood therapy, as can see the boss lady and the ml always engaged in conversation fixing timings.. or maybe because I came at peak hours?

She tells me that the lady boss is even better with dissolving aches and pains, maybe I’ll give her a go next time my shoulder aches.

Will share with bros looking for relief of aches and pains, if you are nearby, do pop by. Very affordable 30 min sessions, reviews are very positive.

Diavel 11-06-2019 08:00 PM

Re: Hard and Healing in East

Whats the damage like bro?

CoolDaze 11-06-2019 09:43 PM

Hi Bro, please share the contacts with me because I need a good rub for my stiff neck.

xrff 11-06-2019 10:18 PM

Standing in line to support!

superdidi1 11-06-2019 10:44 PM

Contact pls. My shoulder is killing me too

lao Gui 11-06-2019 11:18 PM

Bro, share contact please.
Thank you

HSB2000 11-06-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makeyouhappy (Post 18811237)
Due to the time I lug my bags over one shoulder , my long time shoulder injury worked itself up and I thought I might need a nice massage to soothe the pain.

My ml was recommended by another friend, saying that she’s great with soothing aches and pains in the body.

Anyway, long story short, she gave my shoulders and back a very good rub and the first time she exerted pressure it was too painful and unbearable, but she kept me engaged with lighthearted small talk and motivated me to hang in there.

I was really surprised by the strength and the relief she provided. Just a short session of 30 minutes, and my shoulder has been fine for the last week.

Apparently the shop is well known for manhood therapy, as can see the boss lady and the ml always engaged in conversation fixing timings.. or maybe because I came at peak hours?

She tells me that the lady boss is even better with dissolving aches and pains, maybe I’ll give her a go next time my shoulder aches.

Will share with bros looking for relief of aches and pains, if you are nearby, do pop by. Very affordable 30 min sessions, reviews are very positive.

Bro don't use the word "affordable" lah, our Government also like to use this word leh...

singaporean123 12-06-2019 12:32 AM

share contacts pls bro!

max1 12-06-2019 06:31 AM

Bro can share please tks

Shiofukis 12-06-2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSB2000 (Post 18812094)
Bro don't use the word "affordable" lah, our Government also like to use this word leh...

Just like our flats are affordable too! Last time only need to pay 10-15 years...now need to pay 25-30 years!

4Dguru 12-06-2019 08:57 AM

Please Share share this affordable lobang !

heartlock 12-06-2019 08:59 AM

good massage non panky why cannot share openly:D

CumExplorer 12-06-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSB2000 (Post 18812094)

that means quite challenge to afford lao, out of half bro's pocket :rolleyes:

HSB2000 12-06-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumExplorer (Post 18813488)
that means quite challenge to afford lao, out of half bro's pocket :rolleyes:

Haha that's why I hate the word "affordable" and "market rate", why can't just list out the price lor, unless something to hide.

sianguy2006 12-06-2019 11:05 AM

bro can share contact.. my neck and shoulder is constantly aching