The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   At last fun at west (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=692865)

cloud122 13-08-2018 01:29 AM

Re: At last fun at west

Please share location thx!

punkrod 16-08-2018 04:02 PM

Yesterday manage to finish work early. Have been wanting to try out one of the spas in West Side. Read alot about ML but couldn't get any contacts shared with me. So I went to **+#&@# Spa in the west. Wanted to try Star but fully booked (Omg), Kelly was only available later at night. Only had Joanne and Amy and ice (if I didn't hear wrongly). Decided to go for Amy instead.

Went into the room and they have their own shower room, went to hav a quick shower cos was sweating earlier in the day, changed into my shorts and it was damn loose, didn't know why until later.

She came in and chatted for a bit. Massage was good, ask when where is my tired spot and paid good attention to it. Which the chatted went to a which spot need more strength and lesser strength and told her there are some spots which need special strength. And she ask me is it at the third leg. Got stunned for a bit and she even giggled.

After flip around tickled the P area and den only know why the pants were loose.

Looks: cubby cute
Mid 20s
Friendly and chatty when needed to.
Price:50 (1hr msg), with prostate massage (+38), with (30 tip, if u know what I mean, but have to nego will drop 30.said that market rate is 50)

Want to head back to try star especially, cos wondering why so popular until fully booked.

playben 16-08-2018 09:14 PM

hi bro, please share with me this contact in the west.
i am west boy too and i never try a good massage joint in west yet. thanks!

:D B

[QUOTE=Okatookatmo;17412450]Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available

Lionator 17-08-2018 02:26 PM

Hi bro, mind sharing the contact? Tyia!

Ninjoboy 17-08-2018 03:42 PM

Can share details.bro, i stay west too thanks

Maspro 19-08-2018 11:16 PM

These few spas in the west i go quite freqeunt. Any new bros interested i can share with u all. Lim kopi then go massage tgr also can.

10019999 21-08-2018 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkrod (Post 17690989)
Yesterday manage to finish work early. Have been wanting to try out one of the spas in West Side. Read alot about ML but couldn't get any contacts shared with me. So I went to **+#&@# Spa in the west. Wanted to try Star but fully booked (Omg), Kelly was only available later at night. Only had Joanne and Amy and ice (if I didn't hear wrongly). Decided to go for Amy instead.

Went into the room and they have their own shower room, went to hav a quick shower cos was sweating earlier in the day, changed into my shorts and it was damn loose, didn't know why until later.

She came in and chatted for a bit. Massage was good, ask when where is my tired spot and paid good attention to it. Which the chatted went to a which spot need more strength and lesser strength and told her there are some spots which need special strength. And she ask me is it at the third leg. Got stunned for a bit and she even giggled.

After flip around tickled the P area and den only know why the pants were loose.

Mid 20s
Price:50 (1hr msg), with prostate massage (+38), with (30 tip, if u know what I mean, but have to nego will drop 30.said that market rate is 50)

Want to head back to try star especially, cos wondering why so popular until fully booked.

The more you know about star, the more fun you get. Need chemistry on more things.

Papaya yaya 24-08-2018 05:38 PM

Hi Bro, can share the location? i also stay west side

Fjohn 24-08-2018 07:50 PM

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks! :)

MrJuLong 24-08-2018 08:35 PM

bro care to share the joint??

skywalker23 24-08-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkrod (Post 17690989)

Mid 20s

Bro,

Can share contact and location?

Primekillbee 25-08-2018 12:32 AM

Can any bro please share location ? Thanks.

Soo_rider 25-08-2018 05:04 AM

Pm pls bro.

Tnx

Peterrrr 26-08-2018 08:08 PM

Bro can share ctc pls

Weelian15 26-08-2018 08:39 PM

Bro can share thanks pm me :)