The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pleasure & Pain (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=740020)

artistsingapore 11-08-2019 10:29 AM

Pleasure & Pain

I visited TPP after a long while. The last time (few years ago) I was there, I was serviced by this ML who offered a BBBJ and CIM. It was at that time when she shoved her finger in her butthole. Which is relevant to what happened now.

Last week, I happened to visit the same ML at a different shop in TPP, this time she slid my cock into her butthole and I came in raw.

I am not sure what happens now, this ML is horny af and most likely famous to bros here. But I am not sure if she is clean. If anyone knows about her, please let me know. I am planning to go for screening in the following weeks.

Wind Bracker 11-08-2019 10:36 AM

Re: Pleasure & Pain

Quote:

Originally Posted by artistsingapore (Post 19062480)
I visited TPP after a long while. The last time (few years ago) I was there, I was serviced by this ML who offered a BBBJ and CIM. It was at that time when she shoved her finger in her butthole. Which is relevant to what happened now.

Last week, I happened to visit the same ML at a different shop in TPP, this time she slid my cock into her butthole and I came in raw.

I am not sure what happens now, this ML is horny af and most likely famous to bros here. But I am not sure if she is clean. If anyone knows about her, please let me know. I am planning to go for screening in the following weeks.

Mind sharing what’s the total dmg? Anything raw you better get checked bro

doingitforfun 11-08-2019 12:01 PM

Should get checked ASAP and stop chionging for awhile first. Take care bro

fmylife 11-08-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

TPP have this? You should post in the TPP thread. Anyway think maybe she just wants you to come back again for another session. Lol

y1ngc7 11-08-2019 01:31 PM

Damn, would like to try aj too, any bro share ctc please lol
but yeah, never do raw, pain will come later with long lasting damage.

I once had a chance raw but lucky my big brain prevented it

BigShintaro 11-08-2019 03:22 PM

Doing it raw in buttholes? That's how HIV got started with gays!

sladang 11-08-2019 03:41 PM

Heard that raw butt hole is easier to get HIV than raw pussy hole leh..

max1 11-08-2019 03:44 PM

Sry where is TPP ?

tnuc 11-08-2019 08:08 PM

All the best bro

decepticon73 11-08-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

Tcm near staircase? Tall cmi face milf?

ShittyAss 12-08-2019 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigShintaro (Post 19063530)
Doing it raw in buttholes? That's how HIV got started with gays!

No discrimination against gays please...

But this is some how true :D

bignehneh 12-08-2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Strange. Butt hole usually very tight one. Even if you aim cock at butt hole, may not enter unless:
1. Butt hole too big
2.lj too small
3. Both head cannot think and decided to do raw.

Any thoughts?

yuni275 12-08-2019 12:12 PM

wah share ctc pls:eek:

s4spec2 12-08-2019 06:38 PM

Wow Where's this tpp

artistsingapore 19-08-2019 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decepticon73 (Post 19064870)
Tcm near staircase? Tall cmi face milf?

Might be right. You know if she is clean?
I think HC workers undergo checkups. But is it only for foreigners? Do local HC workers also undergo health checkups?