The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Help Christine? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=148985)

davionang 03-10-2009 04:20 PM

Help Christine?

I refer to this website.

Anyone here has actually tried contacting her? I understand that you need to be a gold member or something for the website. She looks really hot but I don't wish to waste my money subscribing if it is a scam.

Please help, TIA.

davionang 04-10-2009 02:04 AM

Re: Help Christine?

Er someone reply?

smoofdeek 04-10-2009 04:37 AM

obviously scam lah..

X_plorer 04-10-2009 08:20 AM

I seen the website already.. She is looking for sugar daddy mah.. I think she should post in Friendster or facebook.. Still must subscibe, so troublesome and have to pay..

Cheonging on her is not the big issue.. But just to find her is such a headache.. So what for make yourself headache? There is so many gals out there waiting for sugar daddy and waiting to be screwed.. And moreover we can adopt the 3"Fs" policy.. Find, Fuck, Forget.. For married man.. And everytime also different face, hole and boobs to try.. Why hang on to 1 only.. Life is short.. Work Hard, then got the money, so it's time to play hard also.. hahaha..

pussywallower95 04-10-2009 11:01 AM

I think its a scam just to attract new signups to AFF. Coz I'm alr a member there and I dropped a mail to her without her replying.

superk92 04-10-2009 11:19 AM

So only when u UPGRADE ur account, you can more or less reach her eh? Sounds fishy. Besides, there're tons of part time jobs in SG, dont have to result to this

diggydodo 04-10-2009 11:26 AM

Prob another one of those scams to get you to subscribe to the network...

owen10 04-10-2009 02:55 PM

it might nt b a scam. 'christine' may b a real FL but her main intention in this thread could be to get bros to join AFF so tt she can get referral fees. its a win-win situ. 1, she gets her custmrs. 2, she get referral fees. as bros mentioned, if she genuinely want biz she could hv juz registered in SB or adpost/yahoo/mocca to advertise. hw many bros would actually pay up n register for AFF juz to view n try her svcs???

smoofdeek 05-10-2009 01:17 AM

this christine can also be a guy lah, these type of scams also guys can still fall for..

我回來了 05-10-2009 08:08 AM

Nowadays more and more scam to cheat money. Be careful

jason19870313 10-10-2009 10:27 AM

funny she can register in sbf

tomvoyeur 10-10-2009 04:10 PM

I recalled coming across this website in another thread - dun see why I need to be a pot of gold for these schemers lol. ;)

honii 10-10-2009 09:32 PM

I tink sbf got a lot of other young fls who are as good looking as her or more good looking than her. And the most important thing is they are much more accessible than her. She should consider coming to advertise here. I bet her client base will increase much faster. Unless of course, she is not really in urgent need of money.

Dalek 10-10-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomvoyeur (Post 4183399)
I recalled coming across this website in another thread - dun see why I need to be a pot of gold for these schemers lol. ;)

Agreed! If you have the funds there will always be girl to sexterminate.