The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FL turn down money, concerned KC? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=640211)

Naka_Timo 07-04-2020 04:33 PM

Re: FL turn down money, concerned KC?

[QUOTE=samdiy;19943646]
Quote:

Originally Posted by pakpak2001 (Post 19942813)

In Singapore, when man no money,woman leave,WL fl or wife-allbsame

Agreed, that what the word. "no money no honey" can about

ps7432 07-04-2020 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;19944797]
Quote:

Originally Posted by samdiy (Post 19943646)
===============================================
my own asshole problem is i did not spend on my wife, give her so little but even though she look after family.
but stupid cb brain me spend all on China, Viet women who all give me nothing but problems, headache, heartpain in the end.
they even block my numbers, email, QQ.
when i call them from public phone, they even fuck my father mother.
i deserve to b fuck by them but not my papmama

Agreed. Got one ktv hostess last time who told me not to mix my mothr issues with her issues. Damn arse me. Waste time and money on incorrigibles. My own fault but I never seem to learn my lesson.

hoosdathu 18-08-2020 04:58 PM

hope bro TS have a clearer picture in mind now :o

kennyr 20-08-2020 11:13 PM

Separate sex with emotion with someone you don't know very well otherwise you will get yourself hurt.

frizen 30-08-2020 11:47 PM

My advice is like all the many experienced bros here. Separate sex from love. They are two different things. If you blur the line between these two, you will always be in the losing end. Women who choose this line of work are complicated. I am speaking from experience, dont make the same mistake i did before.

Hoppip 03-09-2020 12:41 PM

Mine forget take money, think is consider KC. We both forgot so got a free intense session

Titfactor 06-09-2020 08:20 PM

Interesting points brought up here.

If the girl is a ML giving hjs instead of ktv bu, will they still be just as gold digger?

mickeymouse1710 23-10-2020 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titfactor (Post 20200707)
Interesting points brought up here.

If the girl is a ML giving hjs instead of ktv bu, will they still be just as gold digger?

They are still the same. Which girl like to touch other guys dicks and let guys autoroam them.

hccheonger 23-10-2020 10:04 AM

Have cheong for many years and have many KC encounters and it always ended that I lost their contact after I stop seeing them. Its normal that some ML will have better chemistry with us if we are nice to them.

Whore is always whore. Cheongster is always cheongster. Play KC with them and be happy. After all we just want to fuck them.

Play safe and play hard!

PS. I miss ML Star from Casanova, Sugar from Take5, Pearlyn from Youth HC, ...... (miss them took me to their home and be their guest of the night :p)