The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kovan massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=723029)

thenewbie85 27-03-2019 03:58 PM

Kovan massage

Was looking for a new massage with extras cos the quality of my regular place was declining, so chanced upon this place along the main road.

Took one hour, refused the P massage, and the ML didn't try to hard sell, so that was good. The massage was very solid, can tell she was trying hard to impress a first timer like me. Pressed all the right places, and very pleasantly surprised me by the random teasing. Seriously, her teasing game was 10/10.

By the time I flipped over, I was semi hard, and she did this massage move that made me crazy. She stood at the head of the massage bed, bent over me and gave my lower abdomen a sensual massage, narrowly missing my groin areas, but stuffing her chest into my face.

After I Mari kita, she asked me if I wanted any extra for a small tip of $50. She said I had to be discreet as the boss did not allow any hanky panky. so it was a HJ, but she loosened her bra and let me touch/suck her nips while she jerked me off.

The best part was, after I was done, she continued massaging my arms and neck until the full hour was up!

Paid up happily and went my way.

Name: s*****
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: medium B, real and soft

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details

Boboboy 28-03-2019 01:12 AM

Re: Kovan massage

Hi bro.... can share location plzzz

Z050075 28-03-2019 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenewbie85 (Post 18509652)
Was looking for a new massage with extras cos the quality of my regular place was declining, so chanced upon this place along the main road.

Took one hour, refused the P massage, and the ML didn't try to hard sell, so that was good. The massage was very solid, can tell she was trying hard to impress a first timer like me. Pressed all the right places, and very pleasantly surprised me by the random teasing. Seriously, her teasing game was 10/10.

By the time I flipped over, I was semi hard, and she did this massage move that made me crazy. She stood at the head of the massage bed, bent over me and gave my lower abdomen a sensual massage, narrowly missing my groin areas, but stuffing her chest into my face.

After I Mari kita, she asked me if I wanted any extra for a small tip of $50. She said I had to be discreet as the boss did not allow any hanky panky. so it was a HJ, but she loosened her bra and let me touch/suck her nips while she jerked me off.

The best part was, after I was done, she continued massaging my arms and neck until the full hour was up!

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details

Can share location?

Kyrosh 28-03-2019 08:44 AM

hi bro, can share location? please and thank you!

69bigman 28-03-2019 09:12 AM

Hi bro
Please kindly share the contacts
Thank you

mike222 28-03-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

Bro can pm me the location.
Thanks

HSB2000 28-03-2019 12:10 PM

Haha just realize nowadays $50 consider as "small" tips.

Luxedream 28-03-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSB2000 (Post 18512887)
Haha just realize nowadays $50 consider as "small" tips.

Many Roberts nowadays. Recently I also learned that some of them pay $100 for HJ.

hitler 28-03-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luxedream (Post 18512955)
Many Roberts nowadays. Recently I also learned that some of them pay $100 for HJ.

What kind of HJ for $100? Must be very special or Robert is just carrot man :D

3xxx 28-03-2019 04:20 PM

Bro.. Can share the location and ML name? I stay nearby there

lovesexylife 28-03-2019 05:03 PM

Bro, can share contact? Ty

playben 28-03-2019 05:06 PM

hi bro,
please share pm me this gem contact in kovan. i will love to try her out:D
many thanks!!

B:D

Quote:

Cheesebeast 29-03-2019 02:58 AM

Pls share ctc. Thanks!

JokoTingkir 29-03-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

I think I know this place. Last time I have the same experience. Not sure if she purposely did put her breast in our face or what. But it's good. Lol

Yang82 29-03-2019 05:53 PM

Bro, can share the location?? I long time never go message Liao.:D