The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   can tell geylang pass away from lost of posts (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=820788)

samyboy88 12-05-2021 01:05 AM

can tell geylang pass away from lost of posts

From this site can Ee all the geylang post has disappeared...just reflection of post pandemic ..at actual ground all red light house are also emptied...guess if pimp give up the licence it will also never returned ..

morrissey1209 12-05-2021 07:25 AM

Re: can tell geylang pass away from lost of posts

There will be people who take up the trade if it is profitable. And if or when it returns, the pent up demand (just as it is for overseas travel) will be massive.

Mr Orange 15-05-2021 08:52 PM

IMHO, this trade will never die, look at it this way, in past history, in times of war (!),famine,etc... people still need to have sex. hell, it's not called the world's oldest profession for nothing :D

unfit 16-05-2021 09:33 AM

Even return also subjected to many rules and regulations

Cuntworth 16-05-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 20639074)
Even return also subjected to many rules and regulations

Many will bend the rules n regulations:D

unfit 16-05-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuntworth (Post 20639330)
Many will bend the rules n regulations:D

MJR Bui Soh (no mask) knew the loophole:D

samyboy88 19-05-2021 02:14 AM

I heard police not issuing licence already.....dobyou see more pop up....no more close down..

Kenken11 05-06-2021 04:01 PM

Anyone know when will reopen

nanahoriuchi 06-06-2021 02:56 PM

If GL is closed permanently, who would satisfy SG foreign workers sexual needs? I don't think it's a good idea to phased out regulated commercial sex industry. AV probably knows it very well.

nanahoriuchi 06-06-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenken11 (Post 20671974)
Anyone know when will reopen

Its like knowing when Covid will end

Dignified69 07-06-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanahoriuchi (Post 20673462)
If GL is closed permanently, who would satisfy the sexual needs of foreign workers in SG? I don't think it's a good idea to phased out regulated commercial sex industry. AV probably knows it very well.

Forget foreign workers.....what about us?

TheIdesOfMarch 08-06-2021 05:04 AM

Quote:

If GL is closed permanently, who would satisfy the sexual needs of foreign workers in SG? I don't think it's a good idea to phased out regulated commercial sex industry. AV probably knows it very well.

You're kind to assume the government gives a shit about the sexual needs of its male foreign workforce in Singapore when most if not all of them have been living under effective prison work camp conditions since April last year. There's a reason why you barely ever see them in public outside of work nowadays. Because their lives now are purely work and dorm and nowhere else. For a long time they could not even buy alcohol to drink in their dormitory canteens. You think anyone in power cares for their sexual needs?

Same goes for us Sinkie guys. The ideological and religious Puritans we have in government and civil service now would probably be glad to see nightlife and any sort of visible vice wiped out in Singapore, and turn the country into a sanitised stale MNC corporation... Oh wait... We already are.

jacky43 08-06-2021 07:13 PM

Hold on, sir! I cannot tell u how I know. This yr increase of male FWs resigned. Some only came here after CNY. This morning this hit me. My memory flash back to 10 yrs ago in this website.

A member wrote. Back in 2000. The first plane from Chong qing to Changi air port. 200 PRC girls travelled here and, operate biz at GL. The beginning of this terms. PRC mei mei and pdmm.

If we open gates next yr. Will history repeat again? In order to win GE2024. They do it! Whether GL or Desker rd.

GN007SG 10-06-2021 06:32 PM

No GL now ofc this section of the forum is dead
Only left with post predicting when it will opened

I have also not visited the forums for awhile

samyboy88 11-06-2021 01:43 AM

Quote:

U mean singapore gov so racist...supply asian woman in singapore to let south. Asian n indian workers as sex workers....No wonder the lefturer think indian man prey on chinese girls ...