The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Where to chiong if no car? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=204935)

dude999 06-09-2010 02:26 AM

Where to chiong if no car?

I am taking a girl out to do it but I got no car. dont want to spend money to get a room also.

any bros would recommend any good places that are dark and safe and have privacy and decent so we can do it?

baoson 06-09-2010 06:58 AM

Re: Where to chiong if no car?

bro bring her to ur house

yangguo 06-09-2010 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baoson (Post 5185870)
bro bring her to ur house

Or her home. :D

Rexyboy 06-09-2010 08:47 AM

2nd floor handicap toilet above Nana. If u know where....hee hee

tigerprawn 06-09-2010 09:39 AM

Don't even want to spend $20 for hotel? Yet you want a FREE good place that is safe, private and decent.

Are you a Bangla worker trying to bring a maid somewhere to fcuk? Is that why you cant bring her back to your place? Maybe you can try sneaking into her employer's home discreetly late at night - guarantee will be dark, safe, private and decent. But dont get caught ok, else you will get deported back to Bangla before you can strike the local Singapore toto (like one of your fellow bangla workers some time ago) and go back a hero.

Good luck!

luvuass 06-09-2010 09:47 AM

TS
go to the rubbish dump below yr block at night n lock yrself in. It will be safe, free, dark n decent.

naemlo 06-09-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude999 (Post 5185735)

any bros would recommend any good places that are dark and safe and have privacy and decent so we can do it?

Lim Chu Kang cemetery will be good. :rolleyes:

VReaper 06-09-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude999 (Post 5185735)
I am taking a girl out to do it but I got no car. dont want to spend money to get a room also.

brader ah safer to get rm, pay onli 30, unlesss u wan to be put on STOMP by those kaypo stompers leh :p

callim2 06-09-2010 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=tigerprawn;5186073]Don't even want to spend $20 for hotel?

Bro tigerprawn..... no more $20...... now $30 liao....

heehee....

TS if not go cinema watch movie... finger or petting liao go toilet loh.... :p:D

middlefinger 06-09-2010 11:36 AM

hahaaa. no car n dun wan go get a room, go do at staircase at some high rise HDB uh bro. haha.

Xgenre 06-09-2010 11:39 AM

Good places not free. Free places not good. Go figure it out.

Want good and free? Can... If both of you are young, come my house lar. I lend you my room but the room door cannot be closed. I will see, not touch and not record.

Ngengheng 06-09-2010 12:51 PM

Try public toilet at those Ulu place....East coast park or sembawang park toilet.:)

ilovelife.now 06-09-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 5186380)
Good places not free. Free places not good. Go figure it out.

Want good and free? Can... If both of you are young, come my house lar. I lend you my room but the room door cannot be closed. I will see, not touch and not record.

Bro you are funny ! :D
Upped you.

josh_zhutou 06-09-2010 01:27 PM

just find a back alley no lights dead end no ppl working..

Fetish Joe 06-09-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigerprawn (Post 5186073)
Don't even want to spend $20 for hotel? Yet you want a FREE good place that is safe, private and decent.

Are you a Bangla worker trying to bring a maid somewhere to fcuk? Is that why you cant bring her back to your place? Maybe you can try sneaking into her employer's home discreetly late at night - guarantee will be dark, safe, private and decent. But dont get caught ok, else you will get deported back to Bangla before you can strike the local Singapore toto (like one of your fellow bangla workers some time ago) and go back a hero.

Good luck!

hahahahaha lol.. wah lau eh... i laugh till i peng lah.....:D

cheers