The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://samsforum.store/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://samsforum.store/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=409265)

omnia 25-07-2021 02:48 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Have you been chionging since you were given the opportunity to get vaccinated?

Have you been going outside of your home(having contact with other members of the public) since you were given the opportunity to get vaccinated?

Have you been in contact with folks who have underlying health conditions and/or over 70 folks(particularly unvaccinated folks)since you were given the opportunity to get vaccinated?

Do you wish to get back to living as normal a life as possible in an endemic covid environment asap?

Let me also say this about the fears and concerns raised over the covid vaccine and in this respect i am specifically alluding to the mrna vaccines only...

No doubt there is no 100% guarantee...but the risk is very minimal at best...if not there is no way the western developed nations and places like Israel would be advocating for their entire eligible populations to get the jab asap...and if not, locally you think the eligible elite establishment here would be so willing to take the jab either, particularly risking their own families?...

Also the misinformation and disinformation going around against getting the jab does not help matters either...please stick to verifiable facts and objective medical science and data...

Just going by ALL local covid figures todate...
ALL local patients in ICU were unvaccinated;
ALL local patients requiring oxygen were not fully vaccinated and majority were unvaccinated;
ALL local patients who died from covid related illness were unvaccinated...

The latest local covid death yesterday, death #37 appears to be a sad unfortunate and unnecessary death as this death#37 oldie had underlying health conditions but declined to take the jab earlier this year when given the opportunity...from the press report it is more than likely and probable that she would have recovered from covid if she had taken the jab when offered to her earlier, actually she might even not have been infected with covid in the first place...

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillcapped (Post 20753031)
The reason why govt cannot mandate vaccination is because it is not 100% safe, hence if anything were to happen to an individual who got vaccinated, govt will not be responsible for it.

Potential long-term side effects from the covid-19 vaccines are not known.
Typically, vaccine must go through extensive and rigorous testing to ensure its safe before being allowed to be introduced to a country's vaccine programme.

Pre-clinical trials are conducted on animals first to evaluate the safety of the vaccine's usage.

Thereafter, the vaccine will have to go through various phase of clinical testing which typically take many years before it can finally be approved.
Due to the current pandemic, the covid-19 vaccines were not able to go through the proper clinical trials required, hence were rushed out to the population.

These vaccines are essentially experimental at this point of time hence authorities simply cannot mandate it by law. Already there are various cases of serious adverse effects reported by people who have had taken the vaccines, as well as fatal reports being published in recent months (Jasmine Ng Lz's father, Andrew Tan's mother etc). Of course, authorities would say those deaths aren't related to the vaccines.

Ultimately, its still up to individuals if they want to take the risk to take the experimental jab or not.

I am one of the unvaccinated individual who prefer to not risk having potential adverse effect in the future, and will be firm in my decision to remain unvaccinated.

omnia 25-07-2021 03:10 PM

The moment we reach herd immunity there shall be no reason to have any form of lockdown...we can then return to chionging in peace as best can be under endemic covid conditions...

So please encourage those eligible and given the opportunity to get vaccinated but remain unvaccinated to go get the jab asap...particularly the over 70s oldies...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar00 (Post 20755106)
The KTV cluster broke the delicate balance between vice and covid that has been very well maintained since the start of covid last year.

With the KTV cluster, anti-vice got no choice but to clamp down on vice, and this repercussion will probably continue for a while, since it will be really bad if we have another "FL" or "massage" cluster popping in the future resulting in another lockdown. While FL is still available in other avenues for now, they probably won't last long now that the wind is very strong.

MrFuck 25-07-2021 03:54 PM

saw one post mentioning that new normal may come next month, i wish to weigh in that this is highly idealistic... next month will only be the end of phase 2 heightened alert after which we will move into phase 2 then phase 3 heightened alert then phase 3.

so when will new normal arrive? Most likely it will be when more than 75% of the population are FULLY vaccinated, and the timeline for that is October 2021. Even then, I would not hold my breathe for activities to immediately resume as before, the govt will most likely open up in stage, heck, i think the legal red light district may even be opened up in phases, maybe 2-5 houses first then 5-10 houses then eventually all houses, and of course all the girls has to be fully vaccinated as well.

Fat Fatt 25-07-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VPremium (Post 20753286)
Don't worry, i'm still here, Elite. You haven't up lorry, how can I up lorry haha :)

Thanks for all the concern guys. We are fine. Please take care and stay safe bros during this period. Do take your vaccination if you have a chance and haven't. Will see all back soon. Cheers.

Great to hear you are fine.
As mentioned hope everyone can take the vaccine including your girls. And hope they can lay low and stay safe. Hope to see them again when the covid and the wind die down

loneyheart 28-07-2021 06:09 PM

Now everywhere all lock up :(

Hot&Spicy 30-07-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFuck (Post 20755229)
saw one post mentioning that new normal may come next month, i wish to weigh in that this is highly idealistic... next month will only be the end of phase 2 heightened alert after which we will move into phase 2 then phase 3 heightened alert then phase 3.

so when will new normal arrive? Most likely it will be when more than 75% of the population are FULLY vaccinated, and the timeline for that is October 2021. Even then, I would not hold my breathe for activities to immediately resume as before, the govt will most likely open up in stage, heck, i think the legal red light district may even be opened up in phases, maybe 2-5 houses first then 5-10 houses then eventually all houses, and of course all the girls has to be fully vaccinated as well.

How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances

MrFuck 30-07-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy (Post 20762345)
How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances

thats why i said in phases. i suspect they will only start the phase for legal rld after they shift focus away from daily covid cases and reporting instead number of people in icu. and that will probably begin when we have about 80% of the population fully vax, which is in October.

I think by end of year or early next year we will hear chatters of nightspot resuming and the RLD slowly starting back, of course, provided that no new variant sprouted out of the Olympicss or in other places of the world.

magnixspirit 31-07-2021 01:41 PM

wa great to hear from VP bro, lucky he safe, sure he has all our well wishes

nazrula 31-07-2021 08:22 PM

https://www.sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=830453

anybody try her before?
any good FR on her?

watercloset 31-07-2021 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nazrula (Post 20763514)
https://www.sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=830453

anybody try her before?
any good FR on her?

Wrong dome idiot.

Saw you went to Dome L asked qns, got no reply, trying your luck here. Idiot will always be an idiot.

Yohama 02-08-2021 01:39 PM

Sian after vPremium gone. Now totally no FL liao. Only left with local that cost $700-800 per shot LOL.

percyjackson 02-08-2021 03:06 PM

Well if u not picky, still can go for china

zazaz 04-08-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by percyjackson (Post 20765714)
Well if u not picky, still can go for china

true, but some china gals are not clean

ashwarrior 10-08-2021 12:28 PM

Welcome VP back!!

teokc278 10-08-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwarrior (Post 20777183)
Welcome VP back!!

Now time so bad still dare charge such a rate? Must well go for local at such rate.

Hopefully don't sabo singapore to go back to another phrase again.