The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944138)

Sabxteur 16-06-2023 08:00 AM

Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

To all samsters here, do you all agree? Please share your ideas and experiences with it. If you've ever been in a relationship, please describe any difficulties you encountered. I appreciate this so much

BatamBro 25-06-2023 04:10 AM

Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabxteur (Post 22417118)
To all samsters here, do you all agree? Please share your ideas and experiences with it. If you've ever been in a relationship, please describe any difficulties you encountered. I appreciate this so much

yup, it's happening now, especially this current generation.
influenced by the new media and they start getting curious about how to love the other nationalities nd start a relationship with them.

ongkp 25-06-2023 05:51 PM

Interesting…..

Cheeseburger03 11-07-2023 09:59 PM

If possible, I still prefer dating local SG girls. The similarity in background & culture makes communication much easier. Also shared the same lingos, jokes, taste for great hawker fares etc

Unfortunately, the expectations of sinkiebus are increasingly sky-high along with the inflation rates. Unless one is tall, handsome with successful career, the chance of landing a local SYT is pretty dim.

Many of my peers have married & settled down with foreign girls. they seemed to lead pretty happy lives too. and no longer is the trend that only older, blue collar uncles will marry foreign brides. there seems to be an increasingly number of young SG men (below 35) with decent profession jobs that are also settling down with foreign girls

I have at least 6 guy friends whom have married either a Viet, Thai or ATB lol. All seems to be happily alive now :D

Qzqzqz 11-07-2023 10:14 PM

Quote:

i definitely am open to it. the world is your playground

Zetyalpha 12-07-2023 09:12 AM

Quote:

Generally, I find Eastern Europeans women are more feminine than their western counterparts and our Singaporean women.

Of coz, like any other race and nationalities. There will be gold diggers.

My exp with Polish, Ukrainian (not hoes) are pleasant. Just ask IX Shen :D
Might date one if I ever got enough dough again. :D

Word of advice, best to learn their languages.

Lakalakasheit 12-07-2023 03:35 PM

yeah sure, its called diversity. :D

filip 13-07-2023 03:21 AM

Quote:

(Speaking from a man in his late 30s separated from his wife)

I used to think I will never date a non-SG girl especially from the Asia region because of language and culture barrier but after my recent solo trip to Vietnam, my mind opened. I met a woman (not ML/FL but with a decent job teaching Chinese language and giving city tours) in HCM. My tour became more of like a date because of our chemistry. I can sense that this woman is someone that can withstand hardship with her man and is very willing to sacrifice for family. I just think SG girls put themselves too high up in the Maslow’s Hierarchy.

Cheeseburger03 13-07-2023 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filip (Post 22486751)
(Speaking from a man in his late 30s separated from his wife)

I used to think I will never date a non-SG girl especially from the Asia region because of language and culture barrier but after my recent solo trip to Vietnam, my mind opened. I met a woman (not ML/FL but with a decent job teaching Chinese language and giving city tours) in HCM. My tour became more of like a date because of our chemistry. I can sense that this woman is someone that can withstand hardship with her man and is very willing to sacrifice for family. I just think SG girls put themselves too high up in the Maslow’s Hierarchy.

Congrats on meeting someone with great chemistry on your solo trip! I've a few frens who hit up with ladies from VN too and they seem to be happily married now :)

On the other hand, those who married SG ladies looks more tired & miserable after a few years lol :p

filip 14-07-2023 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 (Post 22488089)
Congrats on meeting someone with great chemistry on your solo trip! I've a few frens who hit up with ladies from VN too and they seem to be happily married now :)

On the other hand, those who married SG ladies looks more tired & miserable after a few years lol :p

Thanks bro. I guess there are more and more highly qualified and independent SG ladies so sometimes it's tiring to have to perform up to their high expectations.

JackyPhang 14-07-2023 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 (Post 22483505)
If possible, I still prefer dating local SG girls. The similarity in background & culture makes communication much easier. Also shared the same lingos, jokes, taste for great hawker fares etc

Unfortunately, the expectations of sinkiebus are increasingly sky-high along with the inflation rates. Unless one is tall, handsome with successful career, the chance of landing a local SYT is pretty dim.

Many of my peers have married & settled down with foreign girls. they seemed to lead pretty happy lives too. and no longer is the trend that only older, blue collar uncles will marry foreign brides. there seems to be an increasingly number of young SG men (below 35) with decent profession jobs that are also settling down with foreign girls

I have at least 6 guy friends whom have married either a Viet, Thai or ATB lol. All seems to be happily alive now :D

agreed with your points. i do prefer a local sg girl due to similarities and common things we can relate to due to living in same country.

however due to the increasing standards, i am also now open to dating foreigners.

i too have friends that are happily married with foreign wives.

guydot 14-07-2023 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackyPhang (Post 22489470)
agreed with your points. i do prefer a local sg girl due to similarities and common things we can relate to due to living in same country.

however due to the increasing standards, i am also now open to dating foreigners.

i too have friends that are happily married with foreign wives.

agreed, dating foreigners might be a challenge at first since u guys have different background, but i think this is a good thing.

Wert911 14-07-2023 10:43 AM

its actually becoming a very common thing. but this i think happens to guys whose seen the world with an open mind.

lonelyfish 16-07-2023 03:19 AM

I'm fine with dating a foreigner. My ex gf for 3 yrs is a Thai living in Thailand. I didn't pick her from a bar, I known her for about 5 years before dating her. She was from province, but working in an MNC in BKK. The only difficulty I had is the distance, had to keep traveling to meet, went over multiple times a month. If you find language barrier to be a problem, then the problem is likely to be you for not putting a simple effort. We broke up because of the indecisive conclusion for our future. And it wasn't my fault, I was fine to either live in SG or move to TH.

I've never dated with SG ladies. In fact, I don't really like our society and culture. I wanted a partner with low education level and able to accept a simple life. Unfortunately I see these kind of partners don't seem to be welcomed by our society. I find too much education ruins the minds of people. It makes people want more and more.

linabubbles 16-07-2023 09:52 AM

In my short life, i have dated a Malaysian Chinese and an angmoh before. I have no preference for nationalities as long as we click.