The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What is wrong with Singapore girls (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=706169)

Datingafter35 19-10-2018 12:36 AM

What is wrong with Singapore girls

Google Singapore erotica tumblr and you would see alot of young girls using their phone and publish their tits.

I'm not complaining but I didn't know their self esteem are so low. I'm having problem sian syt and now I have zero respect for them. High and mighty but do stupid things.

larue 19-10-2018 08:59 AM

Re: What is wrong with Singapore girls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datingafter35 (Post 17939708)
Google Singapore erotica tumblr and you would see alot of young girls using their phone and publish their tits.

I'm not complaining but I didn't know their self esteem are so low. I'm having problem sian syt and now I have zero respect for them. High and mighty but do stupid things.

Maybe they are doing things that make them happy rather than judging other people on their choices.

They probably have more self esteem than you do.

Datingafter35 19-10-2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 17940505)
Maybe they are doing things that make them happy rather than judging other people on their choices.

True that.

watmidoin 19-10-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 17940505)

Most perceptive response I have read in a while 👍

EtherC 20-10-2018 10:02 AM

Keep up with the times , this is the age of influencers on IG that can earn 10k a post. Of course it comes with a price, they get mentally raped by millions & they lose their privacy.But hey it beats office politics, brown nosing & hours of OT right?

peanodood1337 20-10-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Folks from your parent's generation probably think "what's wrong with you" too.

diputs1269 21-10-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtherC (Post 17944110)
Keep up with the times , this is the age of influencers on IG that can earn 10k a post. Of course it comes with a price, they get mentally raped by millions & they lose their privacy.But hey it beats office politics, brown nosing & hours of OT right?

You are right.
Times have changed.
We are in modern times which mean more open minded no longer conservative.

nickharold 22-10-2018 12:54 AM

I agree with TS though. Im still young and I realise that this is a thing for some of the girls. But then again, most girls still conservative la. So as long as the few hot ones keep posting nudes, i will still support and then marry a marriable one

Datingafter35 22-10-2018 04:04 PM

Sad. Many will support but none will defend. But then there is a thread on marriage with ml. Nothing is black and white in the eyes of capitalism. Even chimpanzee and cats commit incest. Life is short. We are one ride down.

Tai_zi21 23-10-2018 10:20 AM

The world is changing la bro... get used to it

Just look at kim kardashian... why is she so famous? Gd host? Gd actress? All no

Nowadays social media is so strong... if u r famous a post at IG also will earn u money...

FuckManyGirl 23-10-2018 08:44 PM

De-stress.

Schooling is very stress for this generation

Quote:

Pinkyfantasy 24-10-2018 01:08 AM

Tired of being a gd girl all the time.
Just let me go wild & notty here lol

Since when young, parents, older generation & schools telling u cannot do this & that. Everyday is so dull & boring.

hccheonger 24-10-2018 12:27 PM

Life's never boring with you around :D

Thanks v much for your contribution!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkyfantasy (Post 17957190)
Tired of being a gd girl all the time.
Just let me go wild & notty here lol

Since when young, parents, older generation & schools telling u cannot do this & that. Everyday is so dull & boring.

Pinkyfantasy 24-10-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hccheonger (Post 17958558)
Life's never boring with you around :D

Thanks v much for your contribution!

Glad u enjoy my pics :o

hccheonger 25-10-2018 04:02 PM

Of course I enjoyed them very much :)

17 UPz points for your generosity.

With loves
hccheonger

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkyfantasy (Post 17958900)
Glad u enjoy my pics :o