The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Need Help to reprt PRC of fake Documents (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=100897)

swboy123 04-11-2008 03:50 PM

Need Help to reprt PRC of fake Documents

Hi Bros,

I am new here, I have a close friend who is poisoned by a PRC and mess up his family life. I know this girl used fake documents to study in Shnes collegue in geyland. I want to report her to immigration so that she can no longer be in sinagpore but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here

sammyboyfor 04-11-2008 03:58 PM

Re: Need Help to reprt PRC of fake Documents

Quote:

Originally Posted by swboy123 (Post 3204089)
. Need advise from Bros here

Should be "Need ADVICE from brothers here.". "Advise" is a verb.

Reaper 04-11-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

I am new here, I have a close friend who is poisoned by a PRC and mess up his family life. I know this girl used fake documents to study in Shnes collegue in geyland. I want to report her to immigration so that she can no longer be in sinagpore but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here

eeerrrr...

your first few posts suggest that you tried a prc girl, than out of your good will, you are helping her by promoting her......

Than now 4 months later you post say got PRC girl messed up your close friend's life. hhhhmmmmm

BMW520_M 04-11-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

You only have your friend to blame for being a 'vegetable head', your friend did enjoy himself during that period too. Dont play when you cannot afford such game........Fuck and forget it..........Why report.

chongfu 04-11-2008 07:45 PM

You mean SHINES COLLEGE? What does those gangsters have to do with you when you don't live in China? Go ICA report. They even award you with a medal for your effort.

The Landlord 04-11-2008 09:55 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here

You are in Spore my friend. Wat does it got to do with the gangster there. :confused:

virginboy 04-11-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Is there a shines college in geylang? Is it a cover up for PRC girls who come to Singapore?

Are you really worried about the Shenzhen gangster? Anyway, your identity won't be exposed if you report her to the immigration.

louis2002 05-11-2008 08:07 AM

Quote:

........was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen.........

Unless you fly the China very often lah..... or else why you worry.........

You think China gangster will fly all the way down to Sillypore to wallop you meh?????

my 2 cents worth...........

beary 05-11-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper (Post 3204160)
eeerrrr...

your first few posts suggest that you tried a prc girl, than out of your good will, you are helping her by promoting her......

Than now 4 months later you post say got PRC girl messed up your close friend's life. hhhhmmmmm

Something fishy here . :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by louis2002 (Post 3205850)
You think China gangster will fly all the way down to Sillypore to wallop you meh?????

my 2 cents worth...........

That's a good one bro . :D

Frankiestine 05-11-2008 08:52 AM

Quote:

I want to report her to immigration so that she can no longer be in sinagpore but was afraid my identity will be exposed as I heard she got contacts with gangster in Shenzen. Need advise from Bros here

don't worry you are back by the biggest gangster of them all...THE LEE MAFIA...:D:D

F-boy 05-11-2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 3205922)
don't worry you are back by the biggest gangster of them all...THE LEE MAFIA...:D:D

Problem is the Lee Mafia only look out for the rich and not peasants.
Go ICA report her dude but dun lie about anything if not kena uncover like that Uni lecturer

jameswood 05-11-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Bro, i think the root of the problem is not the girl but ur CLose Friend! Even the girl is sent back, i am sure ur friend will go geylang or ktv to look for his second spring.

44mm 05-11-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

Your friend happens to be you right?

Looks like you really sucks by this PRC big time. No wonder the PRC wanna poisoned and mess up the family life cos you are a ball-less man.

Wanna report this PRC now and scare your identity expose. You call yourself a man?

The ADVICE your you is GET A LIFE DUDE!

uiop 05-11-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

You are moron. You get -3 from me. :D :D

LostALau 29-11-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Hi Bros,

If yr friend is poisoned by a PRC, u should send him to the hospital.

How did yr frind get involved wif a PRC in the first place. If he is a cheongster, then he should abide by the rule of the game, if not, he asking for it. So it is hard to help him.

If it is yr friend's problem, y should u get involved and want to report the prc ney? You should know that some problems are best solved by the subject himself.

If u are afraid of reprisal, then u should not get involved and yr safety is assured.

Gansters in Shenzhen? Give me their contacts. Next time I go there, I seek them up and lim kopi with them. :D