The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=582311)

uose 04-01-2016 11:31 PM

Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Hi bros

I seldom post up to complain but I think this shop really not worth it. So post it up here for your awareness:

shop: Parklane Beauty (5th level)

Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!

I declined the offer but she kept asking and asking. I ask if just HJ can, but she told me hand pain. After I rejected a few times (say I no $), she became unhappy and quickly did some simple touching of my back and said the massage is done and over. When I argued that it's not even one hour yet, she gave the excuse of feeling tired and said unable to continue. I felt damn cheated but bobian so I wear back my clothes.

I went out and waited for my other colleague which was just slightly longer but also came out 15 mins earlier. He said the massage and attitude of her lady was also very bad! :(

altec7 05-01-2016 12:04 AM

Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

It seems like there are more and more such terrible massage joints these days.

Kudos to you Bro for sharing. If we stop patronizing such bad apples, let's see how long they can sustain.

On the bright side, there are still some places that offer decent service but those are almost like an endangered species :(

bang79 05-01-2016 12:25 AM

But thks bro for sharing.
If good de. Also share or pm me leh. 😍

power69 05-01-2016 12:55 AM

becareful, veri sharp sabre.

Puki69 05-01-2016 10:12 AM

Whoa, thanks for the heads up bro. Will avoid.

Ken79 05-01-2016 11:47 AM

ML usually falls into 2 categories

1. Chop carrot high prices with lousy service and attitude, just aim to chop few Roberts per day and relax, you don't return no problem.
These are the lazy ones.

2. Market rates with decent to good services and attitude, they get lesser money from each customer but more return customers and referrals.
These are the hardworking ones.

musttouchwalker 05-01-2016 05:06 PM

Thanks for sharing bro. Was always curious to check out that place but never went.

If you want massage at Park Lane, there's a looker on the first floor that's not bad. It's not as high as the $200 from your story, but some bros might still find it a bit on the pricier side. I remember she gave me some reason about why MPs at Park Lane charge higher but it sounded a bit bullshit at the time and I can't quite remember now.

Regaine 08-01-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uose (Post 14044104)
Hi bros

Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!

You go Geylang only pay $150.00 .

totoman 08-01-2016 10:52 AM

If u really want hanky panky please don't go to those place . With $150 u get a better service at GL legal joint

Don't let your small head took over your big head

Naka_Timo 09-01-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regaine (Post 14058224)
You go Geylang only pay $150.00 .

thanks, upped you back +63

archer69 10-01-2016 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 14064416)
thanks, upped you back +63

Wow power 63 bro!

lemonlaw00 10-01-2016 03:21 AM

Naka, just up 3 pts

vader8847 10-01-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uose (Post 14044104)
Hi bros

I seldom post up to complain but I think this shop really not worth it. So post it up here for your awareness:

I declined the offer but she kept asking and asking. I ask if just HJ can, but she told me hand pain. After I rejected a few times (say I no $), she became unhappy and quickly did some simple touching of my back and said the massage is done and over. When I argued that it's not even one hour yet, she gave the excuse of feeling tired and said unable to continue. I felt damn cheated but bobian so I wear back my clothes.

I went out and waited for my other colleague which was just slightly longer but also came out 15 mins earlier. He said the massage and attitude of her lady was also very bad! :(

All Brothers need to boycott them a or 2 months.:mad::mad:

They felt pinch in their business especially CNY coming.:eek:

cavemanng 10-01-2016 10:28 AM

Should condemn this

garagez 10-01-2016 12:16 PM

of course avoid this type of shop .... they think we can be chopped easily fu*ke* bastard

thank you for sharing bro