The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sweetie seeking exclusive SD (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=705242)

alohapoke 09-10-2018 10:43 AM

Sweetie seeking exclusive SD

Hi guys, as the title suggests, I’m a sweetie seeking an exclusive SD. My reasons are simple 1) myriad of STDs 2) not doing this temporarily 3) not in debt (not in desperate need for money as I have a good job) 4) cliche but I want a genuine connection. Why am I here then? Well I believe amongst the bros here, there is a gem that I can look up to as a mentor, or maybe I’m too optimistic hehe.

I will not be replying men who are married, sorry. Of course you can lie but let’s not waste each other’s efforts and respect this choice of mine. Thank you.

I might post a picture as a reply on here depending on the response in my inbox.

Height: 1.52 m
Weight: 49 kg
Cup size : 34d
Looks: Cute, fair skinned, smiles a lot, neat eyebrows, dark brown hair beyond shoulder, manicured nails
Personality: warm (I enjoys touching hands), engaging (I read a lot and is a bit of a nerd), disciplined (I work hard for things that are important to me), kind (but not naive)
Meeting schedule: flexible

Thank you for taking time to read. Have a great day/week ahead!

Cuntworth 09-10-2018 12:31 PM

Re: Sweetie seeking exclusive SD

Got pic to show???:D

Tungstenlight94 09-10-2018 01:20 PM

Aloha! HMU at carameltrophyy on WeChat/KIK!

JuzOldGuy 09-10-2018 01:37 PM

r u seeking SD?
seems more of finding a potential husband :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by alohapoke (Post 17905542)
Hi guys, as the title suggests, I’m a sweetie seeking an exclusive SD. My reasons are simple 1) myriad of STDs 2) not doing this temporarily 3) not in debt (not in desperate need for money as I have a good job) 4) cliche but I want a genuine connection. Why am I here then? Well I believe amongst the bros here, there is a gem that I can look up to as a mentor, or maybe I’m too optimistic hehe.

alohapoke 09-10-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy (Post 17906122)
r u seeking SD?
seems more of finding a potential husband :p

I knew someone would say this. Mentioning that, guys like you will assume I am looking for husband. Not mentioning that, other guys will claim “this is fl not sb”. There is basically no satisfying guys like you with what I do or do not state. :-)

JuzOldGuy 09-10-2018 02:59 PM

and my assumptions are based on your reasons, being:
not temporary
not in debt (not in need of money)
genuine connection

afterall, we're all human, always wanting more and never satisfied. so dun u go saying there's no satisfying us guys cos us guys can also say the same abt u gals :p

nonetheless, i wish u luck in ur hunt/search... which i'm sure u won't have any issues based on ur criteria :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by alohapoke (Post 17906178)
I knew someone would say this. Mentioning that, guys like you will assume I am looking for husband. Not mentioning that, other guys will claim “this is fl not sb”. There is basically no satisfying guys like you with what I do or do not state. :-)

mattrayham 11-10-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alohapoke (Post 17905542)

I will not be replying men who are married, sorry. Of course you can lie but let’s not waste each other’s efforts and respect this choice of mine. Thank you.

I might post a picture as a reply on here depending on the response in my inbox.

Height: 1.52 m
Weight: 49 kg
Cup size : 34d
Looks: Cute, fair skinned, smiles a lot, neat eyebrows, dark brown hair beyond shoulder, manicured nails
Personality: warm (I enjoys touching hands), engaging (I read a lot and is a bit of a nerd), disciplined (I work hard for things that are important to me), kind (but not naive)

Thank you for taking time to read. Have a great day/week ahead!

Aww, your specs are almost perfect for me. I like well-read girls who are also ambitious and motivated to go get what they want in life, and prefer deeper connections too (I've met quite my fair share of potential SBs who to me just come off as a bit shallow).

Too bad, you're only exclusively looking for unmarried SD's.

Well, best of luck to you :)

sequence79 12-10-2018 12:01 AM

why ostracise married man ah? so sad.. haha

Assange 12-10-2018 12:51 AM

Single unattached guy find GF or FB. Married men find SB or mistress!

Icescorpio 13-10-2018 02:04 AM

Hello babe , how are you ? Hope you are doing well . No matter what I say n how well I say that will not good enough as face to face or meet up will be better than saying so many thing . Click and comfortability is the most important thing in everything . I hope we can chat on wechat follow by a meet up to see how thing can move on . Thx

SnowLeopards 13-10-2018 11:45 AM

First, they say exclusive.

Next you know, they are in the FL Dome. :D

Pierre.

rey69 13-10-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowLeopards (Post 17920065)
First, they say exclusive.

Next you know, they are in the FL Dome. :D

Pierre.

FL also need clients who are single?
Sooner, patrons may look for only virgin FLs.....

Riderx 13-10-2018 08:52 PM

Hi, I would like to try..

Kimjio1989 16-10-2018 06:22 AM

What's the criteria like? Lates 20s here

Polar.Bear 17-10-2018 11:49 AM

hope you can find one!