The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cat $60, $80 and $100 FR (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=2958)

pailanggia 10-04-2002 12:15 PM

Cat $60, $80 and $100 FR

First time posting. Forgive me if this is not standard.

Me try only category $80 due to the budget constraint.

Went down to my usual place L20H47 last nite. Looked for Zhi Ling. After calling, OKT said she was working. Needed to wait for 20 minutes. Could not wait. So, asked for Amy. Not working. Sigh! No other name to try. Tried Miko(L16), Xue Er(L20) and Italy(L20) before. However, all not in my repeat list. Miko big boobs but too fleshy, Xue Er quite pretty but attitude and service not good(cannot suck and touch her boobs) and Italy serive not bad but small boobs(can speak very good English). Me like big boobs and allow to suck. Any recommendation for category $80?

Before I left, saw a pretty, tall and big boobs in-house girl named Lucy. OKT asked her to go to other house. Anybody tried before? How was her service? May be need to skip lunch & save more $$$ to switch to $150!

carnallicker 10-04-2002 03:26 PM

Try Helen At GL0606. She is good

pailanggia 10-04-2002 03:43 PM

Brother Carnillicker,

Is there any 80/150 house at L06? I thot only 40 thai house there.

Zepil99 10-04-2002 05:32 PM

Sophia just down graded from 150 to 80.
She has small boobs though.

meatvegelove 10-04-2002 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zepil99

Allo ,
Could you plse provide more info on Sophia : look , bodit & servit .
Thanks in advance !!

duke 11-04-2002 01:31 AM

You can try Xiao Yin Que or Annie, both service not bad but xiao yin que is older but her service can put some 150 gal to shame (eg. joyce)

BTW does any bro know where Monica have gone I heard a rumour that she have switch to Keong Siak Street. any bro can verify ?

pailanggia 11-04-2002 09:07 AM

Brother Duke,

Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you know how many Annie out there in GL scene? I heard there is one in $150 as well?

nokia6110 12-04-2002 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zepil99

from lor ??
hse no ??

Zepil99 12-04-2002 03:41 PM

Not sure which lor/house Sophia from.

Me and 2 other friends went down to our usual house, andthey decided for cat 80, so I joined them. We just ask the OKT to recommend 3 cat 80 and we just pick them accordingto our liking.
My 2 other friend choose the first 2 that walkin, so I got no choice but to wait for the last 1 to arrive. Just before she arrive the OKT say she just downgrade from 150 to 80.

Looks : 7/10 (quite ok,infact good among the cat 80)
body : 6.5/10 (small boobs,think about 30A?? not very good at size, slim ,no tummy)
AR: never give me (so what u expect for 30 mins??lol)
bbbj: 5/10 (abit fast on this 1)
fj: 7/10 (willing to change position and no rushing)
overall :7/10 (give 7 for her attitute)

She is the non-rushing type. Infact when we go into the room, she say she need 5 mins rest as she had non-stop rushing from house to house, so we took a 5mins smoke break. However, she does not include the 5 mins into the service time as I stay in the room for almost 40 mins.

If u want commando style,this girl is not for u.

P/S : crystal had stopped working (cat 80). Heard she was the best in this cat (in term of service). My friend had her before and she asked him to go for thrid round, but my friend say he buay dahan liao (he went for 2 shot at $80). Tried many time to get her but failed.

pailanggia 12-04-2002 06:15 PM

To Zepil99

Good FR on Sophia. But small boobs not my type.

If you dun mind small boobs, you should try Italy from L20. Her service is good. Very gentle and accomodating. One plus point for those brother who cannot speak Mandarin or dialet, she speaks very good English. Though her tits size is not up to my expectation, I enjoyed playing with them. At first, I tried to suck them. She told me that she liked them to be squeezed. As hard as I could. So, I just did lor. She moaned louder and louder when I squeeze them hard. Dunno fake or not but seemed like she really enjoying TIT SQUEEZING!

Any input on the other 2 gers that your friends tried? Name, tits size & service level?

defytherules 12-04-2002 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by carnallicker
Try Helen At GL0606. She is good
care to elaborate how good is helen?

cuntking 13-04-2002 02:16 AM

Crystal

Crystal is back ....... she looks good.

Wolves 13-04-2002 02:32 PM

Helen Cat $80

I had tried Helen quite a number of time in the past.

Looks : 6/10

Boobs : a handful, quite big and nice too! 8/10

Body : Some may consider her slightly plump but overall nice skin, fair, firm and smooth.

BBBJ : Very good. I rate her the best I have had in both Cat $80 and Cat $150. She does in a variety of positions too. Takes her time to work on your dick. The beginning start with you sitting on the edge of the bed and she start giving your head gland the most sensual blow job. Money back guarantee! But guys, please remember hor, if cannot tahan, better not CIM, I don't think she does CIM.

AR : She does provide but I don't like and did not try.

Frenching : Not allowed.

FJ : Accommodating, willing to try various positions.

Overall : 8/10 (a real value for your money)

RTF : Yes off course lah, like I said, I tried her numerous times.

Another girl worth trying is Bing Bing. Which Lor & Hse I am not sure but I think from Lor 24.

She does hot tea BBBJ, does BBBJ & FJ in various position and allow 2 shots (for her regular customers..... heh...hehe... all customer 2nd time and above qualify as regular customer) if you can achieve it within the same session. (But remember, only 1/2 hr per session)

But IMHO, she is not very good looking. But can try lah! if you go for good service only.

Happy bonking!.

Cheers:D

Guardsmen 13-04-2002 04:47 PM

Hi Bros!

Care to tell me which house is Crystal from? Is it Cat80?

phenom 13-04-2002 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Guardsmen
Hi Bros!

Care to tell me which house is Crystal from? Is it Cat80?

Crystal was downgraded from cat150 last year. She used to be from the same house as Singapore Ice, in L28, which had since closed. Heard she is now based in L20, but not sure about the house no. Perhaps someone with more info can enlighten further?